Dancing On Ice 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All tits blazing tonight.

Holly looks like her dress is made from the rest of Ekin-Su's outfit.

I read that Viv had another bad fall on the same knee she went down on last week. So maybe a slightly adjusted routine?
Viv's been having loads of physio on that knee all week, so you could be right. It definitely didn't seem to have the entertainment value of the other two.

Reactions: 2
Nile is the best skater but his performances always seem a bit messy. No finesse.

Joey's facial expressions are really putting me off.

Reactions: 1
Did Phil need to announce Holly tied Ekin-Su’s skate? They really don’t like her do they?

Reactions: 1
watching it tonight and I just realise how wooden and old and washed up holly and Phil are with presenting… there’s no banter between them, no off mic moments, literally just them going through the motions

Reactions: 8
That was odd. Holly & Phil introduced Regan & Brendan to the ice (pre-recorded ice performance) whilst Regan & Brendan were sat behind them in the audience. That was badly timed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Phil and Holly were introducing Brendan and Regan onto the ice whilst they were simultaneously sitting directly behind them :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They’ve slipped up a few times with hiding the pre recorded skates this year. Ashley shattered the illusion when he skated with Diversity by saying he hadn’t fallen before they’d skated.

They’ve slipped up a few times with hiding the pre recorded skates this year. Ashley shattered the illusion when he skated with Diversity by saying he hadn’t fallen before they’d skated.
Didn’t Phil say “You mean you hope you won’t fall” and Ashley was like “Yeah, I hope”
---
Excellent work from ITV 😂😂😂
I was so confused when they said their names and looked to the wrong side 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.