Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very gracious of you to accept his apology Em. At every stage you have handled this situation with class and dignity. Very glad he had the decency to reach out too.

Ooh Matt Dan out, hopefully he’ll come over to the dark light side too!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning everyone - I bring news.

I had a fantastic chat with FatDan yesterday afternoon. He has apologised for his actions and I’ve accepted the apology.
We had a good chat afterwards too.

It’s clear that he’s one more person that Wheeler has used.
You are a good woman and set an example to us all

• Heart

I had a fantastic chat with FatDan yesterday afternoon. He has apologised for his actions and I’ve accepted the apology.

To me this shows even more how amazing you are Emma I’m so glad he has done this 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning gang 🤗 Very glad tidings this morning I see! 🌄 ❤

We'll all be having a much better weekend than Chinasaurus (I swear it's twice the size now, scares the hell out of me when he does that awful head dip at the screen! 😱🤮).

Sounds like the money is drying up quickly if MattDan is no more.

If she's still there - Hey Maggie! 👋 You were warned 🗣, but you didn't listen 🙉 don't let the door slap you on your way out....

I'm off to report Whanker to as many public bodies & authorities that I can find 😈 Have an absolutely awesome weekend Dude! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I am so pleased for you Emma 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know DW will certainly blame us for the demise of his company when it happens, but at what point will he actually walk away from it all? When members drop under 100 or will he continue to fight until he has no paying members left?

It’s a beautiful day. Emma is amazing. Wheeler is fucked. People are leaving.
Huraaaay

advent is coming. It’ll be fun if we can get one per day 😂 leaving the fold. Wonder when he fired MattDan lol

• Haha
  • Heart
I know DW will certainly blame us for the demise of his company when it happens, but at what point will he actually walk away from it all? When members drop under 100 or will he continue to fight until he has no paying members left?
If he can't resurrect it in January, (the business, not his todger 🤢), decisions will have to be made. He'll cling on to the bitter end & have to be dragged away kicking & screaming "but I'm not a failure, THEY did this to me...."

Reactions: 10
There is honestly no person that is worse than Wheeler, I don't think there are words that can accurately convey how disgusting he is. It will all come out, he cant hide, mark my words Wheeler - your judgement day is coming and we will all be here to watch you rot.
No women will ever be used and abused by you and your horrific bullying scare tactics ever again, whether it comes from your mouth the people you surround yourself with.

You are finished. It is only a matter of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If he can't resurrect it in January, (the business, not his todger 🤢), decisions will have to be made. He'll cling on to the bitter end & have to be dragged away kicking & screaming "but I'm not a failure, THEY did this to me...."
Literally he would be the kind of person to run a knife 39 times through someone and then blame the knife for it.

I am awaiting confirmation but I have just been told another lady that does the classes has left today.

I am not 100% sure but I think that leaves just one instructor left?

Maybe he will draft Rowland in to help?

No staff, no business premises, no uptake in custom, no engagement on social media.

No bleeping hope. And I am here for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Santa's elves are looking a bit ropey this year...🤪🙈🤡
This does not look like the face of a man that can help with any of those things 🙈

Reading all of this has cheered me this morning. I’m so pleased that FatDan has apologised, kudos to him for making that step, it can’t have been easy. Emma has taken it graciously like the absolute Queen she is, total star. Maybe FatDan will join us and dish some insider info???

MattDan was always going to get sacked, it was just a case of when. Right now DW will be blaming everyone including the cats mother for the collapse of the business, TCHQ, MattDan and whichever one of his minions he feels like turning on. He’ll be saying he’s had to come back to “rescue” it as he’s amazing and everyone else is tit. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - it’s gonna happen to you soon Kaz, mark my words, one false move and you’re out!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
So, todays news about the lady instructor leaving was true and infact, she was the last woman standing... Wheeler has nobody delivering any classes at all now.

With the exception of Karina who is on maternity, Ellen and Karen have left (or been pushed, you decide) and Tracy does her last class tomorrow.

MattDan no longer showing as Admin but is still a member of the group so not entirely sure what's going on there.

Remind me again what people are actually getting for their money Wheeler cos from where I am sitting you have increased the cost and are giving the customer even less?!

As you seem to be well enough to have your mush back in front of the camera at any given opportunity, where does this leave Liam I ask myself?

I mean, it was only last week you were gushing like a schoolboy with a crush about how well everyone had coped without you and that you were staying away from social media as it was horrible and less than 7 days later we have you back acting like a dick and its worse than ever. Did you learn nothing during your time away?

Evidently not. Don't point fingers in our direction when it all goes to tit cos you only have yourself to blame.

Attachments

• Heart
We've only just had the 500 party and now the 400 will be here in a matter of days. Gonna need a new dress!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.