Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see he's now using this for his lives. Must be in preparation for his global take over of TV🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ah bless him.
He thinks he’s MTV with that logo 🤣

I’ve just seen the Black Friday TT
The Del Boy-Esque winking and the stupid pointing at the screen is back in force 🤮
He literally has no self awareness or emotional intelligence does he!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I also see hes back posting on TT and pretending to answer people

Except we all know its Kazza cos shes illiterate and its blindingly obvious🙄

Suppose she's gotta earn her wage somehow.

Hay Kaz 👋👋👋 Haven't you got a home to go to love?
I think she scoffed too many grapes on today midmorning live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
:rolleyes:
and Knessa used the offensive R***rd word on todays live. Athough that was directed at DW. Do they not realise that if you are speaking to an audience some things are left best unsaid. Especially if you are trying to gain followers and customers, for as they call it 'a respectable business'.
omg and a adult host that is digusting

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Ah bless him.

The Del Boy-Esque winking and the stupid pointing at the screen is back in force 🤮
Daughters just pointed out that there are 63 comments on that post…52 of which were by the same 2 people. Oh Danny boy…it’s not all going to plan is it mate?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ah bless him.

Yep! And I knew he couldn’t stay away for long. The winking, pointing, “all I do is change lives” and “you’ve been Wheelered”, make me vom in my mouth and want to gauge my eyes out l!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly have no sympathy for the academy members, his staff or even his girlfriend anymore after watching today’s disgusting display. They continue to support and enable him and if after all this time they still think this behaviour is acceptable, then they really are stupid. I’ll do everything I can to stop other people from getting drawn in, but I’m not giving the rest of them any more thought or energy as they don’t deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
and Knessa used the offensive R***rd word on todays live. Athough that was directed at DW. Do they not realise that if you are speaking to an audience some things are left best unsaid. Especially if you are trying to gain followers and customers, for as they call it 'a respectable business'.
Wow, and doesn't she claim to look after vulnerable adults?? Omg, my mind is blown!
Kaz you really are a disgusting witch! 🤬

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh how wonderful he’s back, so much for staying of social media, anyone else think the timing is just too obvious court case is over and he’s back as Arrogant as always. For someone who was suffering so badly he’s bounced back into the spotlight well… either that or desperate for money. Not sure why I’m even surprised
And where is Sean? Has he seen the light

I honestly have no sympathy for the academy members, his staff or even his girlfriend anymore after watching today’s disgusting display. They continue to support and enable him and if after all this time they still think this behaviour is acceptable, then they really are stupid. I’ll do everything I can to stop other people from getting drawn in, but I’m not giving the rest of them any more thought or energy as they don’t deserve it.
Totally agree

Wow, and doesn't she claim to look after vulnerable adults?? Omg, my mind is blown!
Kaz you really are a disgusting witch! 🤬
I was going to say the same thing. But given she doesn't bother to ever be at home with them she's obviously only doing it for the money and doesn't give a tit about them. Awful woman, I bleeping loathe her.

100%. At this point they're all in the scum pond with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was going to say the same thing. But given she doesn't bother to ever be at home with them she's obviously only doing it for the money and doesn't give a tit about them. Awful woman, I bleeping loathe her.

She really is a disgusting woman. I honestly dislike her even more than him. Any woman/ mother who defends a narc, I find very sinister.

His engagement is still low.

DW wants to know what your perfect dream is and whats stopping you from acheiving it.
Shall I go first? 😂 form an orderly queue peeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.