Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say the same thing. But given she doesn't bother to ever be at home with them she's obviously only doing it for the money and doesn't give a tit about them. Awful woman, I bleeping loathe her.
Me too, her using the R-word slur and working with vulnerable adults is scary! They are not safe with someone who thinks that's ok. She's definitely only in it for the money 😡
I would NOT want her anywhere near my autistic grandson!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
All I can see is Thanos, without the muscles, obviously! 🙈🤪
This is brilliant 😂😂😂😂

Me too, her using the R-word slur and working with vulnerable adults is scary! They are not safe with someone who thinks that's ok. She's definitely only in it for the money 😡
I would NOT want her anywhere near my autistic grandson!
I agree with everything you've said, it's disgusting! My eldest is autistic and when I was in the scamcademy there was a post about dealing with a child with additional needs whilst trying to lose weight and everyone was quite supportive of each other. A lot of individuals sharing their stories or experiences about their child, sibling, grandchild etc having additional needs and how difficult it can be and she has just gone on a live and said the r word?? For her to use that disgusting word as an insult/banter or whatever goes to show what kind of person she is and what a tit show 8020 really is. They are all just really gross 🤮😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Black Friday went really well for DW, NOT.
No one signed up. No one took his amazing offer.

Academy is still at 411 😂 Hopefully a new batch will be released over the next few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I follow you awesome people on here but I don’t post much but can someone please answer the following questions.
Ok I know who DW but I haven’t got a glue who (geez how do I put this) The foul mouth blond lady is that is his side kick.
What is her claim to fame ?
What is her background ?
and how the hell does she fit into a company that is spruiking weight loss, she is terrible.
Keep up the amazing work people

I follow you awesome people on here but I don’t post much but can someone please answer the following questions.
Ok I know who DW but I haven’t got a glue who (geez how do I put this) The foul mouth blond lady is that is his side kick.
What is her background ?
and how the hell does she fit into a company that is spruiking weight loss, she is terrible.
I don't know much about her, but from what I understand Kaz is one of Whanker's "success" stories (ie he's conned her out of money as a 1-to-1 client, and she's bigger than when she started), and his biggest hanger-on. Her claim to fame is being an impersonator of a character who hasn't been relevant for years (Nessa from Gavin and Stacey), which basically just requires her to be overweight and Welsh... She ditches her husband, child and the disabled adults she supposedly supports to sit in Whanker's girlfriend's garage, desperately hoping Tindersaurus DW will change his type of a lifetime and give her a shag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What is her background ?
Hi welcome!

that’s karyn. Or kaz. Or nessa because she believes she resembles/sounds like the one from Gavin and Stacey. She’s been a member of the plan for four years now annnnd she’s bigger than at the start. Idon’t have any issues with her size but I do feel if you want to tell people howgood a plan is and you’re on it then I believe it should be reflected and she doesn't!

also, she is married. With kids. In wales. And she spends much of her time sniffing wheelers arse at his house and imposing on his girlfriend. We’re pretty sure that there’s something going on - a thrupple possibly 😂

• Haha
Doesn’t exist, and he’s now saying ‘these checks can take 6 months’ in the hopes people forget
Absolutely. Did they ever actually film it?

Hi welcome!

that’s karyn. Or kaz. Or nessa because she believes she resembles/sounds like the one from Gavin and Stacey. She’s been a member of the plan for four years now annnnd she’s bigger than at the start. Idon’t have any issues with her size but I do feel if you want to tell people howgood a plan is and you’re on it then I believe it should be reflected and she doesn't!

also, she is married. With kids. In wales. And she spends much of her time sniffing wheelers arse at his house and imposing on his girlfriend. We’re pretty sure that there’s something going on - a thrupple possibly 😂
Also to add, I also don't criticise her weight from any other perspective than she's supposed to be an example of living this amazing "lifestyle."

Morning everyone - I bring news.

I had a fantastic chat with FatDan yesterday afternoon. He has apologised for his actions and I’ve accepted the apology.
We had a good chat afterwards too.

It’s clear that he’s one more person that Wheeler has used.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Absolutely. Did they ever actually film it?

Also to add, I also don't criticise her weight from any other perspective than she's supposed to be an example of living this amazing "lifestyle."
That’s exactly it. I have no problem with her shape at all. I just have a problem shes spitting the 8020 as a miracle when it didn’t work for her x

Reactions: 11

I had a fantastic chat with FatDan yesterday afternoon. He has apologised for his actions and I’ve accepted the apology.

I love this. Coercive controllers can really get you to do things out of character. It’s amazing when you look back. (I’m a survivor…. And more than happy to sing that in the style of queen Beyoncé)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What is her background ?
That will be Kaz ,say no more

Get him on here Emma ,he can prove he means it

Reactions: 10
What is her background ?
Good morning and welcome #122 ❤! I see everyone has filled you in as to who Kaz is... Pull up a chair and get comfy. Feel free to share any experiences if you wish. Everyone here is lovely x

I am so happy ro read this!I have said it before and I will say it again... The way you have handled the whole situation has been amazing @Emj7969. To now be telling us that you have spoken to and accepted an apology after everything shows what a true Queen you are. I am glad that you have finally got some answers and an element of closure on the situation ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

SO, So happy to read this too 🥳
It takes a big person (not a pun!) To apologise and an even bigger one to accept and forgive.
I have nothing but admiration for you, Emma, and for how you've handled things 👏👏
I do believe there are many victims in this whole thing, not just ex customers. Dan Wheeler has done a number on us all and would love to turn us all against one another.
He has no power if we are all supporting one another 🤗💞

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Absolutely amazing news x you literally have handled this situation like an amazingly strong and graceful woman ❤ x and nice one to fatdan 👍 takes something to apologise

• Heart

So glad you finally got that apology. You have handled this situation like the true Queen you are.

And kudos where it's due - probably took a lot for Dan to do that after digging his heels in for so long.

Here's to everyone healing from the invasion of Whanker into their lives.

• Heart
What a brilliant start to the weekend!

Emma and DJ are friends again, Funky is doing a brilliant job getting the message out there and the Scamademy is down to 409.

Read it and weep Wheeler. Its all your own fault.

• Heart
  • Haha

You are one amazing person speaking to him and accepting his apology. Well done for never letting any of them win and always speaking up 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.