Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably hasn't got the balls to post any videos on YouTube coz he can't control who can watch them and take the piss😂 He knows us Trolly Cunts will have a field day at his expense 😂😂😂
Good point. He’s such a coward he only wants to ensure that those he can take advantage of will listen

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know I’ve said words to this effect before but it needs repeating, if only for the huns when they check in today. Some people literally have thousands of REAL trolls and you can’t take someone down by trolling. The fact is, he’s going down because people are waking up to what a shoddy outfit it is. They may stumble across us in the process, our stories are true, we can back it up and let’s face it, they’ve most likely seen it for themselves too. We aren’t the reason his ad isn’t going ahead- utter bollocks. He spends his lives talking business strategy (or lack of), crazy plans and big dreams instead of doing what he’s there for- helping paying customers. If you join up to 80/20 you basically sign up for a back row seat to the Dan Wheeler show. When it all goes to tit - he blames us. What kind of reach does he think we have 🤣🤣🤣? We’re not bloody Freemasons 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hes going on like hes got some National advert going out- its a local advert FFS.

Theres absolutely no way he would get a National Advert without Sky or whoever doing their due dilligance.

Just google his name - the top searches all highlight the fact he cant be trusted.

Hes got no business premises or phone number and the website is amateurish at best. Content is outdated and there are no real time transformations from March on there.

And the advert - I mean lets be real here. We want to see the end result, something to lure us in. Instead you have a load of people walking round a park?!

I call utter bullshit on the whole thing. Like someone said, we haven't bought his business down, HE has.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well TC’s you’re all on fire this morning!! Impressively savage and hysterically funny!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is confusing lol surely it’s not actually Steve? It’s someone taking the piss out of him right?

Reactions: 5
They don’t know their a@se from their elbows!
It’s like watching a car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Come on own up trolly cunts? And hands up whose going to make a Cleverly one?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Who fancys a duet sing song .. its friday. And 2 songs in one week. Backing singers will be some hunions next

Now he's back (DW) does this mean Liam is back in the shade and off the socials camera and surplace to requirements. I wonder if he is feeling used.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Dropping the C bomb! stating all religions abuse children!! just a small taste of this car wreck of a human and he thinks he’s going on national tv to advertise his amazing failure of a business 🤦🏼‍♀️🥴 give me strength!! 🤣 appropriate

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Dropping the C bomb! stating all religions abuse children!! just a small taste of this car wreck of a human and he thinks he’s going on national tv to advertise his amazing failure of a business 🤦🏼‍♀️🥴 give me strength!! 🤣 appropriate
and Knessa used the offensive R***rd word on todays live. Athough that was directed at DW. Do they not realise that if you are speaking to an audience some things are left best unsaid. Especially if you are trying to gain followers and customers, for as they call it 'a respectable business'.

• Wow
  • Angry
I also see hes back posting on TT and pretending to answer people

Except we all know its Kazza cos shes illiterate and its blindingly obvious🙄

Suppose she's gotta earn her wage somehow.

Hay Kaz 👋👋👋 Haven't you got a home to go to love?

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.