Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me laugh are MattDann’s responses to these epic posts on this “great” offer. DW would have called them all c@%ts by now and had a tantrum, whereas his scribe tries just that bit too hard to be kill us with kindness 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What makes me laugh are MattDann’s responses to these epic posts on this “great” offer. DW would have called them all c@%ts by now and had a tantrum, whereas his scribe tries just that bit too hard to be kill us with kindness 🤣
Has he replied? I can only see this, not sure he got the tumbleweed joke?! 😆 Larrinae 👍🙊

(It was about 22nd September that he disappeared)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
OMG! The singing one may have just ruined Christmas for me. He’s off his rocker. I guess the Mrs won’t be getting serenaded again, it’ll all be about Lord Wheezus 🤣 from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello I’m new. I was taken in but this charlatan back in March. I was totally brainwashed by it and only when I tried to get my husband involved did he point out all the red flags and glaring obvious issues. I’m going to take time to read all the threads and absorb it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hello I’m new. I was taken in but this charlatan back in March. I was totally brainwashed by it and only when I tried to get my husband involved did he point out all the red flags and glaring obvious issues. I’m going to take time to read all the threads and absorb it all.
Hello and welcome to TCHQ! Grab a coffee and have a read and feel free to jump in at any point. Really sorry you’ve been made to feel the same as us but everyone in here is really supportive and there’s plenty of hysterical laughter!

Reactions: 9
Hi welcome to the thread!! Have fun catching up with all the others x

Reactions: 8
🤔🤔🤔 lots of NEW activity across the platforms today 😊😊 it’s not gone unnoticed
TCHQ proceed with caution ⚠ 😜

Well hello 👋 pull up a seat and enjoy yourself 👍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hi and welcome. You are not alone with that brainwashed feeling, but thankfully you saw the light and its lead you to here. We are all good people. (y)

The tumble weed post plus some others I now cant see has now been deleted on 8020 fb, do they not realise that nothing is gone forever while copy, paste and share is still a thing.😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome #121 ❤

There's some great bedtime reading within the 13 threads when you have time! Just know you arent alone. There's 120 others before you all with a story to tell x

• Heart
121 at TCHQ, I firmly believe we have more members than 80/20, there’s no way their figures are accurate. Just on a side note, in case it helps, my AMAZING PT actually discourages exercising to lose weight!! Now, before it sounds to “out there”, he absolutely encourages daily exercise for a whole host of reasons, in a very individual way (someone who hasn’t exercised in a year will be encouraged to do something very different to someone who is already doing some regular exercise), but he doesn’t encourage it as an instrument for weightloss. He’s massively against diet culture which 80/20 claim to be but my PTs ethos kinda flips the whole 80/20 (apparently not a diet) on its head.

Just another little irksome thing that’s always bothered me - has anyone else noticed how he talks about having worked to secure a particular “offer” or deal for a specific customer? Most often in the comments and including recently in response to an unhappy customer.

1. DW IS 80/20. It’s not as if he has any sort of manager, board of directors etc he has to approach and discuss these cases with. He personally can make the decision what rate applies to anyone.

2. How frustrating must it be for full rate customers, many of whom are already feeling duped, to see these constant endless “offers” and Wheeler openly giving special treatment at a whim? Not that there are very many of these left.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On TT I lurk and insult DW when needed so I’m not really sure how it works money wise. Would DW be making money on TT?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How’s the reading going? You finding your feet?

On TT I lurk and insult DW when needed so I’m not really sure how it works money wise. Would DW be making money on TT?
I don’t know 🤔🤔 maybe once but his engagement is near zero n you get paid for that x

Ok folks you know I am one for calling things as I see them and like I said earlier too much activity across the platforms is very suss and number 121 unfortunately you have pricked my interest 🤔🤗
Name very similar to kazanessy
Typos and wording of your comment
Then the vague reference to the unhappy husband kind of like a half truth so you don’t get lost in the lie 😬

I could be way off however I very rarely am ❤😜
I think 121 is 80/20 s very own kaz if so welcome in 🥰 like we have always said everyone is welcome here in tchq

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.