Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s the reading going? You finding your feet?

I don’t know 🤔🤔 maybe once but his engagement is near zero n you get paid for that x

Ok folks you know I am one for calling things as I see them and like I said earlier too much activity across the platforms is very suss and number 121 unfortunately you have pricked my interest 🤔🤗
Name very similar to kazanessy
Typos and wording of your comment
Then the vague reference to the unhappy husband kind of like a half truth so you don’t get lost in the lie 😬

I could be way off however I very rarely am ❤😜
I think 121 is 80/20 s very own kaz if so welcome in 🥰 like we have always said everyone is welcome here in tchq
That is too hilarious! If it is her....she has literally no brain or originality to pick a new name!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG! The singing one may have just ruined Christmas for me. He’s off his rocker. I guess the Mrs won’t be getting serenaded again, it’ll all be about Lord Wheezus 🤣 from now on.
I bet they all laugh at him behind his back aswell "oh god look what's he's doing now what a loser" which is sad if they do. They seem the sort of people to do that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is too hilarious! If it is her....she has literally no brain or originality to pick a new name!😂😂😂
Well bloody rowlandrat starting a follow campaign then this I mean come on ffs guys make it a little bit harder 😂😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would anyone try an infiltrate TCHQ? I think it’s fairly obvious what we’re about and what we’re discussing. Nothing we can have the “legal team” on to us for as it’s all true AND haven’t they got a business to bloody run properly for their paying customers who are desperate for them to deliver the service they promised. I can only conclude they’re more interested in harassing past unhappy customers or ………maybe, just maybe they are starting to see the light. In which case, welcome, we’ve all been there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Me neither, unless I’m being really obtuse, which is entirely possible 😂😂😂
Should be easier to find on the usual channel now x ❤

I bet they all laugh at him behind his back aswell "oh god look what's he's doing now what a loser" which is sad if they do. They seem the sort of people to do that!
If they can keep their laughs in till his back is turned they are better at control than me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh 100%.

121 at TCHQ, I firmly believe we have more members than 80/20, there’s no way their figures are accurate. Just on a side note, in case it helps, my AMAZING PT actually discourages exercising to lose weight!! Now, before it sounds to “out there”, he absolutely encourages daily exercise for a whole host of reasons, in a very individual way (someone who hasn’t exercised in a year will be encouraged to do something very different to someone who is already doing some regular exercise), but he doesn’t encourage it as an instrument for weightloss. He’s massively against diet culture which 80/20 claim to be but my PTs ethos kinda flips the whole 80/20 (apparently not a diet) on its head.
Yep, and your PT is backed up by research. Exercise alone makes little to no impact, because as the saying goes you can't outrun a bad diet. Even combined with diet, it contributes very little. Diet is king if you want weight loss. Not to say exercise is pointless, as it has many other benefits, but weight loss isn't really one of them.

Me neither, unless I’m being really obtuse, which is entirely possible 😂😂😂
Same, no idea what that means 🤣

Oh 100%- it’s all so strange, you’d struggle not to take the piss

Oh 100%.

Yep, and your PT is backed up by research. Exercise alone makes little to no impact, because as the saying goes you can't outrun a bad diet. Even combined with diet, it contributes very little. Diet is king if you want weight loss. Not to say exercise is pointless, as it has many other benefits, but weight loss isn't really one of them.

Exactly this! The difference with my PT is just mad. When you actually work with someone, knowledgeable, qualified and professional it’s worlds apart. The focus is on you completely. Also, he absolutely detests the phrase “trust the process” so he had me at that 🤣🤣🤣.

Same, no idea what that means 🤣

Reactions: 4
Honestly, I dont know what is worse... The fact that Steve doesn't see his behaviour as being even remotely disturbing or the fact that Dan laps it all up like its perfectly normal.

Two fully grown male adults.

I am told Dan played that video to the Hunions today and Steve got his 5 mins of fame.

Even more disturbing was Steve referred to Wheeler as DANTA Claus. bleeping pack it in will you dude as I literally vommed at that one. 🤮

No Steve, you are mistaken. He doesn't give out gifts... Hes the gift that keeps on giving. Theres a difference!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
121 at TCHQ, I firmly believe we have more members than 80/20, there’s no way their figures are accurate. Just on a side note, in case it helps, my AMAZING PT actually discourages exercising to lose weight!! Now, before it sounds to “out there”, he absolutely encourages daily exercise for a whole host of reasons, in a very individual way (someone who hasn’t exercised in a year will be encouraged to do something very different to someone who is already doing some regular exercise), but he doesn’t encourage it as an instrument for weightloss. He’s massively against diet culture which 80/20 claim to be but my PTs ethos kinda flips the whole 80/20 (apparently not a diet) on its head.
It’s not out there! He’s talking sense - ‘abs are made in the kitchen’

• Heart
Hello I’m new. I was taken in but this charlatan back in March. I was totally brainwashed by it and only when I tried to get my husband involved did he point out all the red flags and glaring obvious issues. I’m going to take time to read all the threads and absorb it all.
welcome! As the others have said already get comfy and read at leisure- there’s many threads! We’re all here and have been brought together by one thing in common. This is a safe place, with more and more coming forward and sharing their stories each and everyday x

Reactions: 7
Why would anyone try an infiltrate TCHQ? I think it’s fairly obvious what we’re about and what we’re discussing. Nothing we can have the “legal team” on to us for as it’s all true AND haven’t they got a business to bloody run properly for their paying customers who are desperate for them to deliver the service they promised. I can only conclude they’re more interested in harassing past unhappy customers or ………maybe, just maybe they are starting to see the light. In which case, welcome, we’ve all been there.
cant see what they would get out of it unless they are trying to use it to figure out who funky is? even then it seems a long shot but equally i wouldnt put it past them and i'm sure in their warped minds it will be an achievement .. their standards are so low they are always scraping the bottom of the barrel

cant see what they would get out of it unless they are trying to use it to figure out who funky is? even then it seems a long shot but equally i wouldnt put it past them and i'm sure in their warped minds it will be an achievement .. their standards are so low they are always scraping the bottom of the barrel
WE DONT KNOW WHO FUNKY IS

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Although I've been on here for months and I still have absolutely no idea who funky is!!!

Reactions: 11
🗣 we have another one gone in the academy... 411 now. I reckon it will be 350 by Christmas

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I may be wrong on the new tchq member x my overly suspicious mind with the hunting down ppls identities 🤗
It was a bit suspicious that they made their first post about 10 minutes after joining up - I know I spent days reading all the previous posts on Tattle and still lurked awhile before I actually posted - but maybe that's just me... 🤔🙃🤐😂

Reactions: 10
It was a bit suspicious that they made their first post about 10 minutes after joining up - I know I spent days reading all the previous posts on Tattle and still lurked awhile before I actually posted - but maybe that's just me... 🤔🙃🤐😂
If it was me and genuine I would have replied to Ash by now 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.