Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s the reading going? You finding your feet?

I don’t know 🤔🤔 maybe once but his engagement is near zero n you get paid for that x

Ok folks you know I am one for calling things as I see them and like I said earlier too much activity across the platforms is very suss and number 121 unfortunately you have pricked my interest 🤔🤗
Name very similar to kazanessy
Typos and wording of your comment
Then the vague reference to the unhappy husband kind of like a half truth so you don’t get lost in the lie 😬

I could be way off however I very rarely am ❤😜
I think 121 is 80/20 s very own kaz if so welcome in 🥰 like we have always said everyone is welcome here in tchq
Kazza as been involved with Danny Fanny for about 4 years

• Wow
Reactions: 7
welcome! As the others have said already get comfy and read at leisure- there’s many threads! We’re all here and have been brought together by one thing in common. This is a safe place, with more and more coming forward and sharing their stories each and everyday x
Thank you for the warm welcome, the threads have been so interesting! Lots of laughs and concerns with his behaviour!! Think I’m going to like it hear! I’d do enjoy looking at the decreasing number of members on the academy😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I noticed the only people ‘liking’ his sale….are all ‘staff’ with the odd hun.

Reactions: 9
News from the Live today is TCHQ have been called c@£ts again for potentially jeopardising the tv advert. So much for him having changed his ways eh? He just can’t help himself with the foul language.
Apparently 2 sets of approvals need to be passed before an advert can be aired and it’s clear these approval entities have received somewhat negative feedback about the plan, which has subsequently caused a delay.
One set of approvals has been received though, but not the other and he wouldn’t say anymore than that so as to avoid “the c&@ts” delaying things further!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Very true...but we'll give them the benefit of the doubt coz it doesn't look like they've been on Tattle since just about quarter past 9 this morning.
I can promise I am nothing to do with that man, not sure how I can prove it. I did join up specially to read about Dan. I did post before reading too much as I was off to work.
sorry I’ve raised suspicion, totally not my intention.
I guess Kerry might be a common name.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
News from the Live today is TCHQ have been called c@£ts again for potentially jeopardising the tv advert. So much for him having changed his ways eh? He just can’t help himself with the foul language.
Apparently 2 sets of approvals need to be passed before an advert can be aired and it’s clear these approval entities have received somewhat negative feedback about the plan, which has subsequently caused a delay.
One set of approvals has been received though, but not the other and he wouldn’t say anymore than that so as to avoid “the c&@ts” delaying things further!
I'm pretty sure if Sky knew the half of it they wouldn't touch him with a bargepole!

• Heart
Can't remember that advert being mentioned for a while , Is it because none of us care ,its pretty obvious he's going down anyway .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Rolling round the floor LAUGHING 😆😂😂😂😂 awwww Danny the fanny are we causing delays ??? That’s the least of your worries mate 😜

I don’t get what you mean in relation to my post ?

Reactions: 5
Hi, sorry for raising any suspicion, I can promise that I do not know Dan at all! Apart from being taking in my him and joking his stupid academy.
my user name is my first and middle name mashed up. Kerry Jeanette, so kezanetty. Silly really.
I’ve been at work all day and not really had chance to check back. Sorry again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can promise I am nothing to do with that man, not sure how I can prove it. I did join up specially to read about Dan. I did post before reading too much as I was off to work.
sorry I’ve raised suspicion, totally not my intention.
I guess Kerry might be a common name.
There’s just been a lot of new and odd activity over the past 24hrs then you joined just set my mind working overtime I apologise obviously I am wrong can’t see kaz writing a one star tp review x plz accept my apology and suspicion ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol easier to blame the advert not happening on others as usual!
I don’t know much about that sort of thing but would sky vet businesses paying for advertising airtime? Ww/sw get negative reviews too but they still manage to advertise on tv? As I’m sure do plenty of companies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol easier to blame the advert not happening on others as usual!
I don’t know much about that sort of thing but would sky vet businesses paying for advertising airtime? Ww/sw get negative reviews too but they still manage to advertise on tv? As I’m sure do plenty of companies.
Yeah but is there video evidence of them using drugs and advising that ppl should source and take controlled drugs as part of their program? Oh and all the rest the officegate 😂😂😂😂 I could go on

Reactions: 12
Yeah but is there video evidence of them using drugs and advising that ppl should source and take controlled drugs as part of their program? Oh and all the rest the officegate 😂😂😂😂 I could go on
Fair enough never looked at it that way. I just assume with the drop in numbers and hardly any sign ups he’s probably struggling to afford an advert 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just hope whichever other approving agency it is will do their due diligence and see that this is not an advert they should approve for airing.
Clearly TCHQ have raised enough concern as he was quick to refer to the “c&@£s” who’d tried to mess things up for him.
Apparently the vetting procedure is so thorough and the ASA have approved. May be worth us sending further dialogue their way to perhaps reconsider their decision?
Also the advert could be perceived as misleading insofar as DJ and his clan featured in the filming didn’t they? So unless they entirely edit them out viewers could assume he’s a success story.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Come on Dan, let’s be honest...you can’t keep the members you’ve got, so how the hell are you going to pay sky for a TV advert? Also before you go spouting off about us c*nts Dan....one of these c*nts works in advertising....you’ve not got a hope in hell of anyone touching you. Why don’t you try your local radio station....just remember you need to pay them, not the other way round...you’re not that famous...yet.😉

Reactions: 19
I wonder if the "friend" ( if he exists ) who gave him a £10K investment ( if ir happened ) to make the advert regrets it.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.