Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's something he does, there's never a part 2 apparently, all part of his 'bosh' humour I believe 🙄

This looks like Whanker posting again to me? MattDan gone now too??
I really can’t see how this is an offer? Sure this was offered recently several times. Didn’t he give everyone the books free? I know I have 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not one person has commented yet 🤣 I think the whole world must have that twit’s macro books! £50 off the sign up fee, isn’t the sign up fee £50? and can someone please explain to me why on earth he still uses his pictures that are what over eight years old which is basically advertising fasting and taking steroids/drugs? He’s hasn’t kept eight stone off either everything is clearly a huge fat lie with him, I hope everyone can finally see him for what he is.. a sad and very desperate poor excuse for a man

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This looks like Whanker posting again to me? MattDan gone now too??
[/QUOTE]
A VERY desperate Dan! 😂

• Haha
Those bloody books! 🙄 The only fitting place for them now is in the bargain bin at Poundland!

(Other shops are available, no offence to £land 😉).

Epic response up to now, aye #tumbleweed

• Haha
I love the way they roll out the free books as if they’re the most amazing incentive on earth!
Lois is still in the Academy btw and posting lovely notes. She’s such a good person.

Oh Christ - Steve’s at it again with a Xmas song 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I love the way they roll out the free books as if they’re the most amazing incentive on earth!
Lois is still in the Academy btw and posting lovely notes. She’s such a good person.

I just saw the xmas song. I had to show my husband who responded with " that's a bit scary isn't it!" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I just saw the xmas song. I had to show my husband who responded with " that's a bit scary isn't it!" 🤣🤣🤣
The man needs to give himself a good shake. Total cringe. Now Danny the fanny is back he puts out a new song.... It must be some kind of fetish behaviour that should be kept private for himself.

• Sick
  • Haha

Wow!, his enthusiasm beyond words & there is nothing right with this but does he seriously believe ‘Their lives are inspirational’ & ‘you’ll rate us a ten!’

• Haha

Not sure my definition of inspirational is the same as his….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is no way in earth that entire number are all customers- NOT A CHANCE. I’d believe a quarter but no more
Definitely. I said this a while back, no way there are more than 100 actual paying customers. Max!

There's bound to be people in there waiting out their 16 weeks before bailing, not realising there are ways around it (I did this, I wish I'd realised!) though we must be nearing the end... I'm really curious to see where the numbers sit 16 weeks after he did his disappearing act... Was that Oct? So end of Dec/Jan...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.