Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The name has changed on tiktok hasnt it? It used to be Dan’s name and now it is just the name of the plan. I wonder if they have ditched him, or if he has exited via the back door. You’d think if they had ditched him they would be advertising that fact, as it may encourage people to return. The whole thing seems very, very odd to me.
He will never let go of the reigns on it...

And, he is never culpable for any of his behaviour, no matter how evident it is that he has done wrong or behaved badly.

8020 will die a death but he will cling on to the bitter end, citing trolls and haters for its demise while protesting his innocence, like the giant tantruming man child that he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else - looking at the 8020 tt page - think Liam is looking really exhausted/rough in the latest vid?

Reactions: 11
Hey TCHQ

I've got someone in the comments section of my latest vid on DW saying plenty that makes me think it's definitely someone from their camp.

Me and pidge are trolling him with the videos we have done, need to think of what it going on in his head, I'm doing it for drama, attention etc.

They said they have followed me for a long time and I've done it because my acc has been slow. They don't follow anyone nor got any followers or videos. There is no one on there that would solely just follow me again so I'm not silly.

These 2 things again.. someone from Dan's camp for sure.

How would a follower know how well my account does on a weekly basis unless your watching it? Every video I do always does well (to me anyway) How would they know how active I am on there unless again they are actually full on watching it. A general follower isn't that up on people they follow in how active they are unless they are like a o.g day 1 loyal follower.

I'm also donating my creator fund money on the days I posted the videos about Dan. I will never stand for someone believing I have done this for attention/drama/to troll/to slander.

Unlike DW I stick by my word when it comes to donating so when they days catch up with creator fund I will be donating it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The name has changed on tiktok hasnt it? It used to be Dan’s name and now it is just the name of the plan. I wonder if they have ditched him, or if he has exited via the back door. You’d think if they had ditched him they would be advertising that fact, as it may encourage people to return. The whole thing seems very, very odd to me.

On the name switch over actually is more like the name they go by on trust pilot. More easy to research the company by using the TT name

Reactions: 7
Still his name and ugly mug for me 🙄
I do wish they'd change the profile photo, him giving his tindersaurus come on face makes me feel ill!

I think the account search name was DW8020, don't think you can change the actual account name, but you can change the profile/search name once every 30 days.

Any type of distancing just isn't going to work now anyway, that ship sailed a long time ago 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just feel like saying "MH crisis" is actually offending me now... how many times do you go through a crisis, which you blame on other people's behaviour, before you start looking st yourself...

Mindset coach, what a f*cking joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just feel like saying "MH crisis" is actually offending me now... how many times do you go through a crisis, which you blame on other people's behaviour, before you start looking st yourself...

THIS!! He never once stood back even with a whole "17 staff members" no one once had a word?

In my eyes it would be discusting to pull the MH card with everything that has happened to everyone who has spoken let alone who hasn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey TCHQ

I've got someone in the comments section of my latest vid on DW saying plenty that makes me think it's definitely someone from their camp.

Me and pidge are trolling him with the videos we have done, need to think of what it going on in his head, I'm doing it for drama, attention etc.

They said they have followed me for a long time and I've done it because my acc has been slow. They don't follow anyone nor got any followers or videos. There is no one on there that would solely just follow me again so I'm not silly.

How would a follower know how well my account does on a weekly basis unless your watching it? Every video I do always does well (to me anyway) How would they know how active I am on there unless again they are actually full on watching it. A general follower isn't that up on people they follow in how active they are unless they are like a o.g day 1 loyal follower.

I'm also donating my creator fund money on the days I posted the videos about Dan. I will never stand for someone believing I have done this for attention/drama/to troll/to slander.

Unlike DW I stick by my word when it comes to donating so when they days catch up with creator fund I will be donating it.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if it was DW, it will be driving him to some very dark places not being to spout his usual bile at anyone at the moment. Managed to nick his phone back off Nessa for a short while 😏

• Haha

So his options (as he would see it) are to come back and say he's used his amazing mindset skills to overcome the crisis or the business totally crashes and burns and he starts yet another company saying how TCs destroyed his last business but this is the best one yet blah blah blah. I'm really surprised his ego has let him stay quiet for so long.

• Heart
Hey TCHQ

I see the comments, it is definitely someone from his 'very small camp'. I know that this 'drama' has overwhelmed your account this last week, but in a week or 2 it will be over and done with. I am sure that your core followers will understand. He attacked you online - you deserve a right to reply. What you have done is stuck up for yourself and stood up to a bully and the more examples there are of that happening the better. There are some very sad examples of him really damaging people and if you have saved someone from that by stopping someone sign up to 8020 with your recent videos then that is a positive. You seem very authentic in your approach to show your side of what happened, when you compare his stuttering ragey video to yours I'm sure most people can see where the problem lies and why you deserve to say your piece.

If that account wants to imply that you are making a mental health problem worse by saying 'you don't know what is going on in his head' they need to hold him to the same standards. We never know what is going on in anyone's head, and yet DW has never let that stop him attacking anyone. Those of us that have been pregnant know how much that affects your mental health and yet he saw fit to send a pregnant woman messages telling her she needs help and he is about to push a button on £25k legal damages etc. The man finds comedy in other people being in wheelchairs, in women being scared about a terrifying random attack, in people that struggle with how they identify to the world - he has no idea about these issues, but he still perserveres with talking and laughing about them and upseting people in the process.

You don't need to concern yourself with his MH, you are not a troll, you are defending yourself - he came for you. His MH is bad because his house of cards is collapsing - that is not your concern. Ignore that account and just continue showing people how you have bossed your weightloss.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Looks like he's been busy transforming another drive this week in Heathfield...

To be fair on the guy ( and I'm absolutely not trying to stick up for him in the slightest), at least he's actually going out and doing some bleeping work for once, even if the quality of the work is questionable :ROFLMAO:

Kaz is still sleeping over at Sam's and Sean is still turning up to the dingy garage every day for work... I am struggling to understand why they wouldn't have walked away by now unless they have heavily invested in the company... Wheeler probably owes them thousands and they are hanging on in hope that they might see their money again (good luck with that). There's just no other explanation 🤔

So his options (as he would see it) are to come back and say he's used his amazing mindset skills to overcome the crisis or the business totally crashes and burns and he starts yet another company saying how TCs destroyed his last business but this is the best one yet blah blah blah. I'm really surprised his ego has let him stay quiet for so long.
DW is a classic deflector. He will always cite that everyone around him are commiting actions against him that he is commiting against others. I wouldn't be surprised if all the "lawsuits" being started against TCs (which is such a bs American term!) Are actually what are being started against him. The harassment alone could constitute in police action, let alone the financial recoveries that could legally be sort against him.

He has been in some bad situations, but the TT fame spread him so wide and so thin, his ego exploded, and he has landed himself in hot water that he can't get out of this time... I've always understood his ventures to be fairly local and confined. This went bigger than he could have ever imagined, and not in a good way...

• Heart
Wouldn't surprise me at all if it was DW, it will be driving him to some very dark places not being to spout his usual bile at anyone at the moment. Managed to nick his phone back off Nessa for a short while 😏
I dont think its DW. His fingers wouldn't be able to stop him saying something below the belt cos you have bruised his poor ego.

Reactions: 11
If there are still 520 members that's £13k a month minimum so where is all the money going? How many employees left? Actually to add, the money our building managers have sued him for is close to that sum so kind of makes sense why he needs to clean patios.

• Haha
  • Wow
If there are still 520 members that's £13k a month minimum so where is all the money going? How many employees left? Actually to add, the money our building managers have sued him for is close to that sum so kind of makes sense why he needs to clean patios.
Pretty sure the "17 staff" included people that print his leaflets once a month and the cleaner that sweeps the garage... which is probably Sam! 🤣

Seriously though, I think that he pays 3 people and the rest he pays an hourly rate to when he needs a specific service.

Wonder what happened to the sky ad 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pls can you remind me what he's is being sued for? (I know you said once before, but I cant remember) Thx

Reactions: 4
Pls can you remind me what he's is being sued for? (I know you said once before, but I cant remember) Thx
The building had to be fogged and some furniture replaced after he went chucking a tin of Surstromming around. There was also damage to their office, carpet and repainting I think. He denied it but it's clear as day on the CCTV.

The building had to be fogged and some furniture replaced after he went chucking a tin of Surstromming around. There was also damage to their office, carpet and repainting I think. He denied it but it's clear as day on the CCTV.
ETA: This happened after the building manager gave him a warning and he told her "their will be consequences." The front doors no longer automatically open because he turned up to talk to her without warning.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
He left stinking fish in the offices they were evicted from.

I very much doubt that all 520 members are paying members. Logically, if he was still raking in that much, would he bother washing drives? Doubt it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.