Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="DansBarmyArmy, post: 6762631, member: 264009"
Yep. His mitigation is that people go through the (tit) content in their own time so it may take longer than 16 weeks to complete.
Thanks - so the huns and the Steve’s for instance would choose to stay paying even though they have completed the content just to still be with him?
[/QUOTE]

yes, if you leave after the 16 weeks you loose all the previous content, even tho you’ve technically paid for content so should keep it regardless really. There were talks of doing a £5 a month option after the 16 weeks but like everything that never materialised.

I do believe Steve is somehow classed as ‘staff’ so is no doubt getting some kind of discount

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen the 8020 post to their story business page it’s just come up don’t know if it’s recent assume it is dw stitching a video with Danielle about ketones/carbs

Reactions: 4
When I emailed at the end of my 16 weeks there was talk of my subscription carrying on so I could stay in the academy and retain the videos but I stupidly never thought to ask if that meant I’d still have to pay the £25 a month cos I was so hell bent on leaving! My assumption was though that I’d still have to pay

Reactions: 7
When I emailed at the end of my 16 weeks there was talk of my subscription carrying on so I could stay in the academy and retain the videos but I stupidly never thought to ask if that meant I’d still have to pay the £25 a month cos I was so hell bent on leaving! My assumption was though that I’d still have to pay
Yes most likely there was a discount applied of £5 to those who were made mini legends, but they had restricted the number of those places available. However for £5 discount you had to sign a contract and nda I believe

Reactions: 6
Thanks - so the huns and the Steve’s for instance would choose to stay paying even though they have completed the content just to still be with him?
yes, if you leave after the 16 weeks you loose all the previous content, even tho you’ve technically paid for content so should keep it regardless really. There were talks of doing a £5 a month option after the 16 weeks but like everything that never materialised.

I do believe Steve is somehow classed as ‘staff’ so is no doubt getting some kind of discount
[/QUOTE]
I really can’t believe that 500 odd people are paying members 🤔🤔

The way all that went down was bizarre. First it was £5, then it wasn't, then it was £25 still... Then he said they were doing more content cos it was always meant to be 52 weeks worth of content (even though he sells a 16 week plan?) and then out of nowhere it was now £49 and the £25ers had been getting a bargain!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes most likely there was a discount applied of £5 to those who were made mini legends, but they had restricted the number of those places available. However for £5 discount you had to sign a contract and nda I believe
I did my 16 weeks and was never offered the £5 to stay in the academy ,I had already decided to leave ,but that wasn't the point . My money is the same as everyone else's, right ?
Obvs cus I wasn't a bum licker I didn't count

• Haha
The way all that went down was bizarre. First it was £5, then it wasn't, then it was £25 still... Then he said they were doing more content cos it was always meant to be 52 weeks worth of content (even though he sells a 16 week plan?) and then out of nowhere it was now £49 and the £25ers had been getting a bargain!
the whole thing was bizarre, I still can’t wrap my head round paying for something to then lose it when you stop paying…you don’t suddenly lose your car when you finish the hire purchase on it 🤷🏻‍♀️

I did my 16 weeks and was never offered the £5 to stay in the academy ,I had already decided to leave ,but that wasn't the point . My money is the same as everyone else's, right ?
Totally agree, I remember there were a few questions in the academy when people started appearing with the mini legends badge on their profiles then not long after a post saying they had allocated all their slots so I think like you, it was ‘selectively offered to their fans’ it was only when the documents were leaked on here I was able to put two and two together. Shocking it was only £5 discount as well considering what they were asked to do for it

the whole thing was bizarre, I still can’t wrap my head round paying for something to then lose it when you stop paying…you don’t suddenly lose your car when you finish the hire purchase on it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ridiculous isn’t it !

Could you imagine signing an NDA to be able to go to WW or SW... beggars belief...

If signing an NDA doesn't ring alarm bells, what will.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be honest I dont think anyone got it. I think it was a case of Dan engaging his mouth before his brain as usual. He said membership would be £5 a month for academy access only (!) but then he said it was £5 discount on membership.

I suspect Mattdan pulled him into line cos thats when he then said it was £49 and subsequently went AWOL

Reactions: 6
That voice note that Leah played is chilling IMO 🚩 🚩 🚩 🚩 🚩 🚩 🚩 🚩 🚩
I find it so weird though that he chose to call himself the big FRIENDLY nutrition guy - who told him he was friendly, even at his best he seems arrogant - he even admits he is bad at customer service and telling people to go f@ck themselves - so strange 🤷‍♀️
There was a time before/in the middle of his last breakdown where he admitted live to being vile to people and even referred to the “Big Friendly” part of that self given title, acknowledging that he was, in fact, the complete opposite.
Shame he didn’t continue down the path of self enlightenment and that a sniff of “fame” and money led his ego to bring him to this point. Yet again!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Meanwhile over at Whanker World, he's just regurgitating his sales pitch again. Anyone who's commented is getting a DM, no doubt with a one off never to be repeated sign up special offer 🙄🤦‍♀️
I'm very tempted to comment to see what he's offering this time..

• Haha
There was a time before/in the middle of his last breakdown where he admitted live to being vile to people and even referred to the “Big Friendly” part of that self given title, acknowledging that he was, in fact, the complete opposite.
Shame he didn’t continue down the path of self enlightenment and that a sniff of “fame” and money led his ego to bring him to this point. Yet again!
Sniff of other stuff has put him 500 steps back.

Reactions: 11
Def reading here. The profile pic for 8020 tt has changed now. Phasing him out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Imagine taking business advise from people you call trolls and a website you despise 😂

I wonder if they are offering a significant discount or free trial the numbers increase then drop (I assume current members dropping) but I can’t imagine anyone paying £49 to join and £49 per month for such little engagement from a post on Facebook.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hiiiiiiii Matt, how's business?

Heeey Dan, hope you are feeling ok, Dude?

Kaz, just an FYI babes,its EVERY bit our business where your employer is hiding when hes taking peoples money and not providing the service he promises.

Whats up Steve? I assume we haven't seen you around today cos you have been fielding calls from the numerous outlets you tagged in your stupid video yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.