Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've managed to get some vids together. I won't be posting anymore on my TT as it does come across now as I'm banging on about it and will start having a negative effect. I'm glad I've finally spoken. If people still continue to ask the full thing I will do it on another platform.

I never wanted him to have the satisfaction of having shut me up so feels like a weight of my shoulders after them lives he done about me to say my truth
Good call - focussing on it too much is going to make your account seem negative. You've done really well getting your point accross and showing evidence. Glad it's a weight off of your shoulders.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So, I was shocked I got a reply to this and wasnt blocked but I feel the fact a) he responded and b) he didnt use it as an opportunity to rip the piss like he usually does is very telling.

Is it just me that reads this like hes trying to tell us something?

I may be barking up the wrong tree. Maybe I am just too far invested in all of this that I am looking for something that isnt there 😂
I think he’s just not burning his bridges getting involved in Dw drama on his page, he’s far to savy to defend someone getting so much heat as it’ll affect his TT

Reactions: 11
In the video that Daniel Wheeler made, I am assuming around the time of the kidnapping and murder of Sarah Everard, he says that the women who want a curfew for men (specifically a 6pm curfew) have forgotten that it’s acceptable for a man to identify as a woman. It’s 2021 after all, he says.

The reason there was any talk of a curfew in the first place is because women were Scared. I was scared. Dan will never understand what it’s like to be a woman or to be trans. He mocks them and thinks he’s superior. He uses slurs like Ret*rd, does he think he’s above someone with a disability? I reckon so But that’s my personal opinion.

I urge any woman who still associates themselves with Daniel wheeler to step back and rethink. If you can’t see the light now then perhaps you are just like him.

and Steve, thanks for featuring me so much in your pathetic video. I am a victim of Daniel wheeler, taking comfort in the fact I have found other people like me, I no longer feel alone and I feel empowered. We are making a difference. You are a grown man who makes tiktok videos about a forum, a forum which is more than a “gossip site” - but it only takes anyone who has the ability to read to see that.

Also, my dear darling Steve… thank you for the inspiration regarding involving the press. I think there’s plenty of newspapers and perhaps news channels such as the ones you tagged, who would be interested in our story. I believe this should be our next steps.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think we may have reached our watershed moment today?

He's ultimately the creator of his own downfall, we're just reflecting his words & actions back at him & shouting as loud as we can to warn as many potential customers as possible.

My only concern is if we step it up a gear now & go to the press/TV, will it impact any police enquiries?

Reactions: 12
Thats the main thing Leah. You have got it off your chest and you feel better for it. We all know what he is, and you arent alone ❤

Hopefully with everything that has surfaced over the past few days this will be enough for him to be finished for good. I dont see how he can come back after all of this.
I agree with this. It must feel very cathartic 🥰 Just give us a quick brief post there to signpost us to where the DW content is and your TT can get back to the thriving positive platform it always was 🤗
Well done you 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think we may have reached our watershed moment today?

He's ultimately the creator of his own downfall, we're just reflecting his words & actions back at him & shouting as loud as we can to warn as many potential customers as possible.

My only concern is if we step it up a gear now & go to the press/TV, will it impact any police enquiries?
As someone with an active police enquiry - no ….. I don’t think so. (At least not if it wasn’t me saying stuff). I’d think that it would probably help and would actively encourage it

In all of the excitement, I forgot about these couple of screenshots that were sent to me by my spy...

Actual paying members now seeing the light - the message is getting out there gang!

I am told Kaz went to read the first message on the live and stuttered once she realised what it said. The the poster followed up with the 2nd comment.
😂😂😂😂😂😂 that is hilarious

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh Steve’s clearly been in reading and taking screenshots he’s made another video
As a man, I am offended by that video. He states we are all women. I feel attacked! This is yet another instance of gender-based violence by 80/20. Sad!

I know you are probably one of the only few to ever see any good in him, but look at the bigger picture here dude... Why has he failed so many times before? Why are there no staff left at 8020? As much as you see the good in this bloke, he thinks nothing of you, nor the people before you. You work for a man that doesn't even pay you, yet you fiercely defend him. Admit the game is over Steve, you cant keep fighting his battles for him.
And here is another painful reality of DW. He will turn on even his staunchest supports the instant it suits him. No regard for their past loyalty and friendship whatever, if right now he sees even the slightest advantage - you're tossed with the trash. What a rude awakening that must be!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've just watched a man. In a modified GI-MP mask pretend he's batman an Hulk Hogan at the same time try an support Dan wheelers diet plan what the duck Is going through his mind.

Maybe just maybe.. when they met it was a quick meet up to say all the best fattdan but Ive fucked up and I'm off AGAIN. Can't see why fattdan would make up that they met up either I know there was a picture but that was weirdly blanked out by him
it was an ultimate warrior top.. not hogan…. I wonder if he realised that when doing the hogan tear

Reactions: 9
bit early but I can’t help myself… next thread title

Too busy funding his dealer, it’s all gone Kaboom for Wheeler

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The comments on the tattle tt by Steve all I see is a stamping foot man baby “yeah but my FEELINGS”. Erm. You commented on all the posts saying we were liars, making things up etc; you even commented to Dan how we had no lives lol. You support a “man” who treats everyone appallingly. Why is your nose in his arse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine being an unpaid employee of the business- stalking an ex customer (me) ……. Even in work with fake accounts - and then playing the victim.

He’s laughable - and a hypocrite. His details are also with the police for the harassment he gave me. (As an employee it’s part of the business harassment - just like DJ and his wife).

So he can tag every news outlet in the country. I’d love the opportunity to speak to them all and tell them how I got treated for reviewing a business……… I’m sure they’d love to hear all about the recommendations for prescription only and illegal drugs………. The death threats…… the fact that we never got what we were promised.
So …… Steve …… please DO send them my way……….. because I’d love to have a bigger platform to whistleblow
We won’t be satisfied until this scam is closed. Permanently.
You’d be great talking to them Emma.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Newbie here reporting for duty 😂😂😂

New thread for TCHQ - Number 11 and we haven't even seen Dan Wheeler for over a week!

Well done to @DansBarmyArmy for the winning title

Do we need a recap??
8020 is still a sh!tshow 🤷‍♀️

DW is currently AWOL just as he doubled the price, members are leaving all over the place, MattDan is competing with real Dan over who is the biggest pr!ck , Dan Jones is back from Greece a stone heavier - this is a lifestyle that only works in this country not abroad, oh and in the meantime if you live in the Burwash area apparently there is a new Jet wash company in town that do a nice line in charging you for a driveway transformation that looks like it has had a bucket of water thrown over it followed by some sand.

I have even attached a poll for our entertainment!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In all of the excitement, I forgot about these couple of screenshots that were sent to me by my spy...

Actual paying members now seeing the light - the message is getting out there gang!

I am told Kaz went to read the first message on the live and stuttered once she realised what it said. The the poster followed up with the 2nd comment.
Don’t know this person but they have my respect for those comments and on a live as well

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.