Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he can't afford his own place to live, he can't afford to rent a proper business premises, and he can't afford a car... Other than paying a couple of his staff, he doesn't seem to have that many overheads to worry about šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone looked at old DW vids on YouTube? He was actually really engaging when he started out, I can see how people bought into the idea. Interestingly thereā€™s a video featuring another guy I had a high pressure, sales run in with. Iā€™ll call him DG. I know some great male PTs but there really is a lot of high profile ā€œcharmingā€, very opinionated, high pressure, male PTs out there. A lot that target women, itā€™s clearly ā€œa thingā€.

Reactions: 11
If there are still 520 members that's Ā£13k a month minimum so where is all the money going? How many employees left? Actually to add, the money our building managers have sued him for is close to that sum so kind of makes sense why he needs to clean patios.
So once you have done your 16 weeks do you then choose to carry on being a paid member at Ā£25 pm so you are paying that to be a member of the Scamademy and classes ?

Reactions: 5
DW is a classic deflector. He will always cite that everyone around him are commiting actions against him that he is commiting against others. I wouldn't be surprised if all the "lawsuits" being started against TCs (which is such a bs American term!) Are actually what are being started against him. The harassment alone could constitute in police action, let alone the financial recoveries that could legally be sort against him.

He has been in some bad situations, but the TT fame spread him so wide and so thin, his ego exploded, and he has landed himself in hot water that he can't get out of this time... I've always understood his ventures to be fairly local and confined. This went bigger than he could have ever imagined, and not in a good way...
This is it. As the plan grew so did his ego and this is where it started to go horribly wrong.

Well
If he can't afford his own place to live, he can't afford to rent a proper business premises, and he can't afford a car... Other than paying a couple of his staff, he doesn't seem to have that many overheads to worry about šŸ¤”
He clearly cant afford new clothes either. I remember someone here pointed it out once and the next day he wore a shirt šŸ˜‚

30 odd years old. No home or car of his own, failing business after failing business and two mates camping in the garage.

Hes a real catch isnt he?

So once you have done your 16 weeks do you then choose to carry on being a paid member at Ā£25 pm so you are paying that to be a member of the Scamademy and classes ?
Yep. His mitigation is that people go through the (tit) content in their own time so it may take longer than 16 weeks to complete.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone looked at old DW vids on YouTube? He was actually really engaging when he started out, I can see how people bought into the idea. Interestingly thereā€™s a video featuring another guy I had a high pressure, sales run in with. Iā€™ll call him DG. I know some great male PTs but there really is a lot of high profile ā€œcharmingā€, very opinionated, high pressure, male PTs out there. A lot that target women, itā€™s clearly ā€œa thingā€.
There does seem to be that trend doesn't there, I hate it. I particularly hate the trend of male PTs 'educating' women about menstraul cycles, periods, PCOS etc. He has the ability to speak very well on camera, a lot of people don't realise that there is actually quite a lot of skill there, it is harder than you think. You can see a real difference with Liam's videos - he seems nice, but he isn't engaging. DW was probably right to lean in to promoting himslf as the face of the company and doing the videos himself, he does have skill in public speaking. Unfortunately for him he has a terrible personality problem that has obviously never been kept in check and creating the echo chamber of the academy made it escalate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
[QUOTE="DansBarmyArmy, post: 6762631, member: 264009"
Yep. His mitigation is that people go through the (tit) content in their own time so it may take longer than 16 weeks to complete.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks - so the huns and the Steveā€™s for instance would choose to stay paying even though they have completed the content just to still be with him?

Reactions: 5
Thanks - so the huns and the Steveā€™s for instance would choose to stay paying even though they have completed the content just to still be with him?
There is significant codependence or other pathology among many of his most ardent ā€œfollowers.ā€ Exhibit A the guy singing him love songs. No healthy or balanced person could do such a thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
[QUOTE="DansBarmyArmy, post: 6762631, member: 264009"
[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Ludicrous isnt it.

Reactions: 12
There is significant codependence or other pathology among many of his most ardent ā€œfollowers.ā€ Exhibit A the guy singing him love songs. No healthy or balanced person could do such a thing.
And then there's Stephanie, who gained her weight back so it's back to square 1 for her, but yet she still sings the praises of this 'never diet again lifestyle plan' šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey TCHQ

I've got someone in the comments section of my latest vid on DW saying plenty that makes me think it's definitely someone from their camp.

Me and pidge are trolling him with the videos we have done, need to think of what it going on in his head, I'm doing it for drama, attention etc.

They said they have followed me for a long time and I've done it because my acc has been slow. They don't follow anyone nor got any followers or videos. There is no one on there that would solely just follow me again so I'm not silly.

These 2 things again.. someone from Dan's camp for sure.

How would a follower know how well my account does on a weekly basis unless your watching it? Every video I do always does well (to me anyway) How would they know how active I am on there unless again they are actually full on watching it. A general follower isn't that up on people they follow in how active they are unless they are like a o.g day 1 loyal follower.

I'm also donating my creator fund money on the days I posted the videos about Dan. I will never stand for someone believing I have done this for attention/drama/to troll/to slander.

Unlike DW I stick by my word when it comes to donating so when they days catch up with creator fund I will be donating it.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if it was DW, it will be driving him to some very dark places not being to spout his usual bile at anyone at the moment. Managed to nick his phone back off Nessa for a short while šŸ˜
The building had to be fogged and some furniture replaced after he went chucking a tin of Surstromming around. There was also damage to their office, carpet and repainting I think. He denied it but it's clear as day on the CCTV.

ETA: This happened after the building manager gave him a warning and he told her "their will be consequences." The front doors no longer automatically open because he turned up to talk to her without warning.
Thanks for the recap šŸ˜Š

That's him all over isn't it - childish over reaction, absolute stupidity, no thought of consequences & surprise confrontation.

Reactions: 9
And then there's Stephanie, who gained her weight back so it's back to square 1 for her, but yet she still sings the praises of this 'never diet again lifestyle plan' šŸ™„
Why are you weighing yourself Stephanie? #justsayin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's him all over isn't it - childish over reaction, absolute stupidity, no thought of consequences & surprise confrontation.
And a confrontation with a woman so threatening that the they've ensured the doors no longer open automatically for anyone for their protection šŸ˜³
So much for him spouting that he's never been aggressive to a woman!! He has zero clue about how to treat people, what women deal with and how cowardly it is to to pick on people who are physically at a disadvantage to him.
CBT coach my arse!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Meanwhile over at Whanker World, he's just regurgitating his sales pitch again. Anyone who's commented is getting a DM, no doubt with a one off never to be repeated sign up special offer šŸ™„šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
I'd forgotten about MattDan :LOL:
I feel sorry for him - I presume that he wasn't expecting to be holding the fort or being the face for their social media marketing when he signed up to be a coach.

Reactions: 11
And a confrontation with a woman so threatening that the they've ensured the doors no longer open automatically for anyone for their protection šŸ˜³
So much for him spouting that he's never been aggressive to a woman!! He has zero clue about how to treat people, what women deal with and how cowardly it is to to pick on people who are physically at a disadvantage to him.
CBT coach my arse!
Several people have heard him on more than one occasion making threatening and abusive phone calls to women.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Several people have heard him on more than one occasion making threatening and abusive phone calls to women.
That voice note that Leah played is chilling IMO šŸš© šŸš© šŸš© šŸš© šŸš© šŸš© šŸš© šŸš© šŸš©
I find it so weird though that he chose to call himself the big FRIENDLY nutrition guy - who told him he was friendly, even at his best he seems arrogant - he even admits he is bad at customer service and telling people to go f@ck themselves - so strange šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Itā€™s very similar isnā€™t it to when someone has to constantly tell you they are a nice guy. Nice guys donā€™t need to tell anyone #narc

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.