Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alot may just hang in there to see if he returns it's sad as most of us know when he has that hold on you it's awful to admit but you can be too far in to see the light. I do see a big loss in members if he doesn't rise from his pit this week.

Reactions: 11
Wow he is unreal, and the fact that he says these things out loud and commits them to video on a BUSINESS ACCOUNT too!! :LOL: :LOL: What a loser!

Going back to a conversation that we had about 6 threads ago are we really sure he is in his mid thirties?!! Surely this is the next lie to be exposed!! :ROFLMAO: He's a millennial?? I can't get my head round this man being younger than me. Apart from the fact he looks 54, he has the outlook and mindset of someone stuck in 70s. He comes out with things that my 93 year old Grandad would say - and everyone just pretends they didn't hear it.
Sadly, I can vouch for his age, knew him about 12 years ago... he has aged horrendously; I can only imagine it's the drug fuelled lifestyle...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
so exciting to see lots of new members - if you’ve not yet had a number please shout. It’s amazing to see us growing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another newbie here, I flirted with the idea of starting 80/20 a while ago but thankfully checked the reviews first and decided against it. Asked Dan in several of his lives why the reviews are so awful and he ignored my question every time.

I find it very strange how the most recent videos on tiktok (without Dan) appear to be getting large amounts of views (15k+) but only like 30 likes. Doesn’t add up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Regarding Amelia's post about DW and the screenshots... who the duck gives him the right to tell a woman to go get therapy and to grieve first? Like no? Every individual is different and in the a (potentially) tragic situation, as she said, she preferred to stay busy but he told her to wait 6 months?? She TOLD him joining the group will help her mental state but also her eating habits too and he gaslit her by telling her he was trying to help her by telling her to get therapy and not listening to a word she was saying. He's disgusting 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would like to know what grounds he thinks he can act legally against the members, who are helping eachother leave a group that is being sold to them - and is;
Not delivering what was promised
Not delivered by qualified staff members
Has essentially been mis-sold
AND when he is directly harassing members who leave or speak out.

I cannot imagine there is a court/judge in the land that would award him any type of damages for members supporting others to leave what is essentially, a financially abusive contract, where he is the aggressor.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Stevie boy has removed the video.

Dear Steve - good move at last. You made a huge error in judgement to post in the first place. But you’ve hit 2k views and funneled people here there and everywhere. So thank you ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another newbie here, I flirted with the idea of starting 80/20 a while ago but thankfully checked the reviews first and decided against it. Asked Dan in several of his lives why the reviews are so awful and he ignored my question every time.

I find it very strange how the most recent videos on tiktok (without Dan) appear to be getting large amounts of views (15k+) but only like 30 likes. Doesn’t add up.
Welcome to TCHQ #112! ❤

Its standard practice for him to avoid Qs he doesnt like. He does it with everyone. I am surprised hes still got a thumb print after all the blocking and deleting he does!

Long story short, if you know who I am on TT I’ve had to reactivate my old account that I deleted because of ex hubby. I’ve deleted the 🐷 account so I don’t confuse myself!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I would like to know what grounds he thinks he can act legally against the members, who are helping eachother leave a group that is being sold to them - and is;
Not delivering what was promised
Not delivered by qualified staff members
Has essentially been mis-sold
AND when he is directly harassing members who leave or speak out.

I cannot imagine there is a court/judge in the land that would award him any type of damages for members supporting others to leave what is essentially, a financially abusive contract, where he is the aggressor.
You're spot on...

Reactions: 8
Morning trolls ❤ What an amazing day yesterday xx if Danny the Fanny thinks hiding will force us to be quiet well he fucked up 😂😂 even without his daily lives we still have so much material to work with xx

Steve lad tag all the news outlets you like give them my number 😜 I v got plenty to say and you’re literally just saving us the leg work of getting them involved 🤗 you think we are trolls thing is darling we are not and a stint on the news or scammers uk woman’s magazine anyone of them show us the tiniest bit of interest n I ll be on it so fast you Danny the Fanny n nessi will be sat in a crater so deep there ll be no climbing out 😘😘 have an awesome day

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What do we reckon. Is he gonna show his chin today
No show. Confirmed.

Morning trolls ❤ What an amazing day yesterday xx if Danny the Fanny thinks hiding will force us to be quiet well he fucked up 😂😂 even without his daily lives we still have so much material to work with xx

Steve lad tag all the news outlets you like give them my number 😜 I v got plenty to say and you’re literally just saving us the leg work of getting them involved 🤗 you think we are trolls thing is darling we are not and a stint on the news or scammers uk woman’s magazine anyone of them show us the tiniest bit of interest n I ll be on it so fast you Danny the Fanny n nessi will be sat in a crater so deep there ll be no climbing out 😘😘 have an awesome day
It was certainly eventful yesterday!

They really have no clue do they? Its like Ness and Steve are the only ones are fighting his corner now - I havent seen any comments defending him in a few days.

Hes losing everyone around him (again) and making others fight his battles in his absence (again) and leaving them to pick up the pieces (again)

Anyway happy Wednesday gang!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
No Show - not surprising.

It would take a back bone and balls to show up..... He has neither.

• Haha
  • Heart
Liam's latest TikTok on nutrition myths makes me laugh, apparently people that do 3 HIIT workouts a week and expect fat loss without looking at nutrition are wrong - I agree, but isn't the premise of 8020 the more you move, the more you eat - he says in the comments that workouts are great, but not a 'deciding factor in dropping body fat'. Why are the positive reviews on TP all saying - you can eat what you like as long as you do your 10k steps? I would be so confused if I was a customer, I feel like Liam is doing a different plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The name has changed on tiktok hasnt it? It used to be Dan’s name and now it is just the name of the plan. I wonder if they have ditched him, or if he has exited via the back door. You’d think if they had ditched him they would be advertising that fact, as it may encourage people to return. The whole thing seems very, very odd to me.

Reactions: 9
Morning you lovely lot- 3.1 on TP now for the famous diet- sorry- “lifestyle plan” 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
The name has changed on tiktok hasnt it? It used to be Dan’s name and now it is just the name of the plan. I wonder if they have ditched him, or if he has exited via the back door. You’d think if they had ditched him they would be advertising that fact, as it may encourage people to return. The whole thing seems very, very odd to me.
Still his name and ugly mug for me 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.