Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Will we ever see Dan again?

• No, he has experienced the satisfaction of jet washing patios there is now no looking back for him

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • No, none of these posts are actually from Dan - he is still being held hostage by Nessa

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • No, he has gone into witness protection to save himself from further contact from the Jones family

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Yes - of course we will - he loves the attention too much!

Votes: 85 78.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for TCHQ - Number 11 and we haven't even seen Dan Wheeler for over a week!

Well done to @DansBarmyArmy for the winning title

Do we need a recap??
8020 is still a sh!tshow 🤷‍♀️

DW is currently AWOL just as he doubled the price, members are leaving all over the place, MattDan is competing with real Dan over who is the biggest pr!ck , Dan Jones is back from Greece a stone heavier - this is a lifestyle that only works in this country not abroad, oh and in the meantime if you live in the Burwash area apparently there is a new Jet wash company in town that do a nice line in charging you for a driveway transformation that looks like it has had a bucket of water thrown over it followed by some sand.

I have even attached a poll for our entertainment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
New thread for TCHQ - Number 11 and we haven't even seen Dan Wheeler for over a week!

Do we need a recap??

DW is currently AWOL just as he doubled the price, members are leaving all over the place, MattDan is competing with real Dan over who is the biggest pr!ck , Dan Jones is back from Greece a stone heavier - this is a lifestyle that only works in this country not abroad, oh and in the meantime if you live in the Burwash area apparently there is a new Jet wash company in town that do a nice line in charging you for a driveway transformation that looks like it has had a bucket of water thrown over it followed by some sand.

You've surpassed yourself this time 😂👌😂👌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Do we need a recap??

Brilliant recap. We are into thread #11 gang - amazing. A lot of work for 6-7 trolly cun** don't you think?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
#47 present and correct! I wonder how long it will be before he reappears! It must be killing him!

Reactions: 8
I simply cannot wait for their next move. Fake giveaway. What's next ??

Also still not getting notifications having to keep searching for the thread is getting annoying !

Reactions: 10
Brilliant recap. We are into thread #11 gang - amazing. A lot of work for 6-7 trolly cun** don't you think?!
It’s exhausting signing in and out of multiple accounts 🤣 (said sarcastically for any dw spies keeping an eye)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi Dan 👋 Hi MattDan👋 Hi Nessa👋 Hi Steve’s👋 We know you love us so much, so welcome to yet another thread about your cult leaders activities 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Also still not getting notifications having to keep searching for the thread is getting annoying !
You can click 'watch' at the top of the thread page and it'll go into a watched threads list on the left hand side under the 3 dashes next to 'Tattle.life' That's what I do with a few threads I'm following or it gets really hard to find them again

Reactions: 9
DJ must be well pleased with his £1000 he got sent for petrol, there’s no way he’s been going on weekly journeys and his time with DW is probably over. Unless he’s helping with the drives?

You can click 'watch' at the top of the thread page and it'll go into a watched threads list on the left hand side under the 3 dashes next to 'Tattle.life' That's what I do with a few threads I'm following or it gets really hard to find them again
Yes, I don’t select notifications I just watch the threads I’m interested in and when a new one comes along watch that and the older ones disappear off the bottom of my watch list.

Reactions: 7
Thanks I'm back getting notifications also. I was close to giving up !!

Reactions: 5

Do we need a recap??

Absolutely pissing meself reading that - there are some proper funny people on here 🤣🤣🤣 loved the poll !!!

I just keep this open in a internet tab and then refresh it every time I want a catch up ?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.