Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
New thread for TCHQ - Number 11 and we haven't even seen Dan Wheeler for over a week!

Well done to @DansBarmyArmy for the winning title

Do we need a recap??
8020 is still a sh!tshow 🤷‍♀️

DW is currently AWOL just as he doubled the price, members are leaving all over the place, MattDan is competing with real Dan over who is the biggest pr!ck , Dan Jones is back from Greece a stone heavier - this is a lifestyle that only works in this country not abroad, oh and in the meantime if you live in the Burwash area apparently there is a new Jet wash company in town that do a nice line in charging you for a driveway transformation that looks like it has had a bucket of water thrown over it followed by some sand.

I have even attached a poll for our entertainment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

breakyaneck

Long time lurker here....

I used to "work" for DW and I won't lie, when you're inside that environment its really difficult to see what he's doing (for a long time I thought he was genuinely trying to help people) but when I left (and by left, he let us go because things weren't going his way) I started to really think about his behaviour. The week after I left, I found out about this place and BOY I can see, understand and sympathise with all of you.

You guys aren't trolls. You guys are people that have been decieved, manipulated, lied to and shat on.

I'm with you in this fight.

B.Y.N.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

HegotMe2

I got preyed unpon due to my vulnerability, i payed alot of money up front 450 pounds to be told walk 12k steps daily and eat 2200 calories that was all that was in the package i didnt know this until after i paid of course (silly me). I had to track it all myself on Myfitnesspal and there was no nutrition or training program. Phone calls last 2 weeks then nothing for 4 weeks. I asked for a training program due to the amount of money paid i thought geez surely i can at least get that, it took a week to get it, I looked at it and thought i could of done better than that. Then would you believe radio silence 6 weeks in i was left out in the cold out of pocket and well and truly still overweight.
I did learn 1 thing though and that is that dont trust any fitness people on IG or FB they are all the same. I have started doing it all myself all i need was to look at myself in the mirror which isnt a pretty sight :) and trust that i know what to do and just be confident and low and behold 2 weeks in i am down 3 kgs.
DW got me good and they say you learn from your loses more than your wins and with DW i learned the hard way but i learnt.
I do hope he finds help and moves on to become a better person and maybe learn from his mistakes (i doubt it) but who knows miracles do happen.
Thankyou for letting me join i never knew a place like this existed.
Stay Safe and keep Smiling

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

DiamondPink

Jet washing drives & ruining lives, meanwhile TCHQ thrives; all in a days work for DW and his spies.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hey you bunch of trolly cu**s 👋

It's Leah, first things 1st.. I didn't really want to come onto a site like this due to It's nature but I have been watching these threads and I will say how happy I am that finally there is a space for everyone to come together without being intimidated or scared to speak out 👏

There was so many times I wanted to clear my name but at the time his cult following were vultures. There has been so many people who have messaged me that have had awful experiences and either deleted or never said anything and from reading these threads I don't think they have made their way here.

Everything you guys have said about him I worked it out pretty quick (funnily enough I have been in a narcissistic relationship too).

Dan was the 1st tiktok content creator to message me about working together and I was very silly to not fully research him myself. It was actually one time on a live a follower of mine said erm you should check out his trust pilot before this (bare in mind this was February so this was b4 the whole tiktok stuff)

He offered me the full 16 week plan in exchange of us sharing it online.. Basically what he did/is doing with other Dan.

At first I can't lie I was game. Just like you I was drawn in, he sold me the dream.
When I was watching his TTs my other half would comment along the lines who the fu*k is that he sounds like a tw*t and said within about 10mins of like are you sure you want to work with him.

Dw actually doesn't live that far away so to start with I thought would be amazing to bring a professional on to my platform.

*sorry I feel like I'm rambling now*

Me and Dan have only ever had a 17min phone call (this is really relevant, will explain on my live later) I mainly spoke about my history with slimmingworld and how I grew my account on tiktok (giving some tips which I regret!) He basically said hey let me coach you and you share it online. So our "check ins" would be on live once a week etc.

He never ever asked me once, my weight or my goal (at this point was very close, literally half a stone away from my 1st huge weightloss goal) Never worked out my calories either. (Again remember this)

We done a live together after the phone call and I had about 100 people watching the whole time. I was asking comments from my live and Dan was answering.

After the live I had a few concerned followers who had followed me for a while. They didn't like how Dan took over the whole live, looked on his profile didn't like how he slated SW, didn't like the way he was etc.
At first I thought well dw is like marmite etc so kind of brushed it off.

I also had followers go over follow all his socials and buy his ebook, enquire about the 25 a month plan and also more 1:1 stuff.

At this point my following was growing at 1k a day so I had super high engagement and if I said go follow Dan.. they literally were.

My whole social media blew up because everyone was so confused as Dan was saying you shouldn't be on any lower than 1600 etc etc. I had 100s of messages/comments and I'm not exaggerating. I am a mum myself so I found it really overwhelming that all of a sudden I was flooded but also worried because everyone looked to me for truthful advice so obviously wanted to be on the right cals.

I sent everyone over to dw YouTube vid on how to work out cala but they found it so confusing so again.. more messages.

At this point I was then getting messages saying why was I going to work with a coach when I had lost near on 6st all by myself..

People were very anti Dan before he blew up (then everyone loved him off 😆 don't let numbers fool you guys. I'm sure you've learnt now a following count means jack shit)

I started to double think my decision to work with him due to alot of followers not liking his vibe and I obviously didn't want to lose them.

I whatsapped dw the next day kinda knowing that I wasn't going to do it anymore. I didn't once get a thankyou for anything in regards of new followers and buyers of the book.. This really was a red flag to me because he gave me the bullsh*t that all he wants to do is help people.

This is when I started thinking more he's in this for ££ nothing more.

I said I had a ton of questions.. This lead him on to ask the question of.. Shall we capitalises on it... Them words there.. My gut was screaming.

So Dw said let's start the coaching next week but after me saying everyone loved us and I had so many questions that's when he wanted to capitalise on it so asked to start that day and do a live.

I was really wanting to back out by this point as I had a ton of red flags.

I will say in his defence I know companies and brands do colab with creators in exchange for stuff but I also realised at this point my whole TT would turn into prompting him every single day for 16 weeks and I would get nothing out of it.

I decided to messaged him before the live as a heads up of I didn't want to anymore as I didn't want my social media to take that direction.

He was bit confused and said like we'll if its time I will only need 30mins a day blah blah..

I then realised being how he is no excuse would cut it and I need to be blunt now.

At this point u just wanted to cut ties nicely and not actually tell him the truth (which was I could see what this was about and my followers didn't like him)

I said it more firmly and in the end he was cool with it.

We still followed each other and I did put out a statement saying I wasn't working with him anymore (this was within 48hrs). This made everyone confused but I didn't want drama so I didnt really say much.

Dan did 2 videos that people found transphobic (which I got sent so still have them) I had people unfollow me because of it. Message me how disappointed they were. How their partner was trans etc. I decided to block him that day and stitch my statement about not working with him anymore saying sorry if you are offended but again I do not work with him. I'm sorry and I doubt you will get a apology out of him.

My followers started to get their back up. They would constantly ask on my live what happened but I kept pretty calm and never really said anything other than I think it was just a ££ thing and I never got a thankyou.

At this point Dw saw himself as going viral and he done it all himself. I won't lie, I know how tt works from a creator point of view. Dw at the time of doing a live with me did have 40/50 or so thousand followers but I didn't realise he didn't actually have a community at that point. Me going live with him would of boosted his algorithm and it 110% would of helped him then ride the wave of growing and growing. Even just a thanks for sending my followers over would of been nice.

Like I say my followers started standing up for me in his lives (this is the height of dw thinking he is some god) They would comment saying why did you never thank Leah (again never ever nasty). He would say I was getting people to troll him?! 😆

Anyway he bit one night pissed up on a live and a follower screen recorded it. It was 3 minutes and every single word was a lie. Which is what I am showing tonight. The actual proof.

He even said on that I have a cult following.. Oh how the tables turnt!!!

I have never ever had a vulture following like him. They truly were just standing up for me.

He also done another live again talking about me, calling me a c*nt and all sorts.

I at this point was really angry. I private messaged Dw on Facebook.. Asking why was he lying.

He then sends a voice note saying if I mention his name online he will get his legal team involved.

He won't say my name and I won't say his.

My friends and family just told me to leave it. So I did because I agreed if I said my truth it would just look bad on me at this point everyone believed every word of him and were so blind.

I stayed quiet ever since that day. I only spoke to 3 other tiktok creators and told them what happened. I didn't go around telling anyone.

People like you guys started seeing the light, to reviews and general posts. He thought that was driven from me. That i was paying people to sign up then leave bad reviews etc.. never ever been from me.

K8 on TT done a video about dw but never mentioning a name. It was a.. if you know you know type thing. I stitched that just making a cup of tea..

I then get a WhatsApp message from dw saying why am I STILL trolling him online.. that I should get over it and move on... but I'd never said anything.. like at all. And even still I was literally making a cup of tea nor me or k8 said a name. He said if he finds out again i was slandering him he will take legal action.

I never once slandered him or trolled him. All I have ever said like you guys is my experience and my opinion.

There is more to this and obv I have all screen shots and screen recordings to back up what I have said.
. Sorry for the ramble.

I await my number 😆

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hey TCHQ

I've got someone in the comments section of my latest vid on DW saying plenty that makes me think it's definitely someone from their camp.

Me and pidge are trolling him with the videos we have done, need to think of what it going on in his head, I'm doing it for drama, attention etc.

They said they have followed me for a long time and I've done it because my acc has been slow. They don't follow anyone nor got any followers or videos. There is no one on there that would solely just follow me again so I'm not silly.

These 2 things again.. someone from Dan's camp for sure.

How would a follower know how well my account does on a weekly basis unless your watching it? Every video I do always does well (to me anyway) How would they know how active I am on there unless again they are actually full on watching it. A general follower isn't that up on people they follow in how active they are unless they are like a o.g day 1 loyal follower.

I'm also donating my creator fund money on the days I posted the videos about Dan. I will never stand for someone believing I have done this for attention/drama/to troll/to slander.

Unlike DW I stick by my word when it comes to donating so when they days catch up with creator fund I will be donating it.

• Heart
OMG, just read through this thread, new to tattle, found it from TikTok, I didn't realise a group like this existed. I joined once, and experienced the bad bits, left my TP review. Just pretended it didn't happen, but this group is amazing, not one for sharing stuff, but having read this thread, I agree with it all. I tend to stay quiet, but wanted to just give you all a wave.

• Heart

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Did anyone else get a twitchy eye when they heard Dan speak again on Leah's live? :LOL: - its been a while since I've heard his voice and I had a terrible adverse reaction, I'd forgotten how annoying it is and the laugh :sick:

Quick recap of (Leah's) live for those that missed it and from my memory so correct me if I've misunderstood anything-

Leah went through what has already been covered here, that her and Dan were going to work together and that she eventually backed out - she had both a gut feeling that it wouldn't be a good idea and some of her followers did not like him.
Unfortunately not until she had brought him new followers from doing a live together, although Dan's TikTok was getting bigger analytics definitely showed he benefitted from collaborating with Leah and got lots of email enquiries (as per his message to her)
In typical DW fashion he was not one bit grateful for this and never acknowledged it or thanked her.
He became pushy and wanted to "capitalise" on the succesful live and do some more and start training her for content - at no point had he gone through measurements, weight or goals - this was only ever for his content
Leah showed messages she sent - politely backing out - DW was pushy AF and wouldn't let it go, whilst simultaneously saying it was her that would get the benefit and he only wanted to help.
She had a paid opportunity to work with an app that counts calories etc and DW called this a scammy diet app in his rant that followed.
Also at the same time Dan had posted a TikTok that offended quite a few people as it seemed anti-trans, he then followed it up with a further tiktok doubling down on this - not willing to be open minded about language he uses or, of course, to just drop the subject and this upset quite a few of Leah's followers so she was public about not working with Dan anymore - the video was not antagonistic or defamatory, but DW of course can't bear this and so did a full scale Dantrum on a live.
On his live, he made out that they had had several 'free' phone calls - Leah shows a 17 minute call and no others and he insists he helped her and her friends out of the goodness of his heart only to get dropped and blocked because she wanted to work with a 'scammy diet app'.
Best part of his live was when he said he cannot stand the victim mindset some people employ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: - as he continues a full scale melt down about how he is a victim of Leah - couldn't make it up.
I lost track of what happened afterwards, but Dan threatened legal action - from his legal team :ROFLMAO: and told Leah to never talk about him again or defame him, he also left a voicenote (I thought that sounded proper creepy tbh Leah - very calm??) saying she had behaved awfully and it stops now.
There were a couple of Dan fans on the lives or maybe just actual trolls?? a few people asking who Dan was, but overwhelmingly in the comments it was full of people agreeing and at one point that live was at 1100!! and never went below 800, it was pulled after about an hour I think, presumeably reported.
Did I miss out anything big? The jist of it is DW can't cope with people saying no, he lies and exagerates to make himself the victim, he bullies people with intimidation and he can't understand why he offends people whilst also being offended by the slightest thing himself (making a cup of tea tiktok :ROFLMAO:) oh and Leah has lots of receipts and a cold 🤪 (hope you are getting some rest Leah! x)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

JCMSadie

VIP Member
To anyone feeling stupid or foolish for wanting to believe in Whanker and his emperor's new clothes scam, please don't. Weight loss, trying to get healthy, or being unhappy with your body is such a hard thing to deal with, that when someone comes along and seems to be saying all the right things, whilst promising you a solution, of course you trusted and wanted to believe. Whanker is a grade A conman - he's studied what makes people tick and what they'll hand over money for, he knows how to exploit vulnerabilities whilst also keeping people too scared to speak up. You did nothing wrong, it's all on him. He's a liar, a bully and a fraud. You're not at fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

surelynotright

Just like to introduce myself but reading through all the posts think you all know who I am I left 8020 as something didn’t set straight with me the price increase the fact I wasn’t really losing anything but I stayed guess I thought it was me being stupid and gullible what a fool I was hope to catch up with you all soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey guys me again. I will be doing a video but I want to make sure it's all there so I don't have to make parts. I will do it as soon as I am better. I won't be putting it on TikTok (prob youtube)

There is no way I will ever let DW get the satisfaction of shutting me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My video won't be reinstated but I don't even care, like someone said earlier it got the reach it needed.

So dw and crew may see that as a "win" but you can't take down your verified trust pilot reviews and you can stop the people getting together in here and supporting each other.

So removing 1 video alone won't have any dent at all in anything.. Keep trying.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I thought I would do a mini recap for any newbies that may be watching or lurking.

We are TCHQ - called so because the delightful Mr Wheeler likes to call us Trolly C**ts.

We aren't trolls... we are a community that are 93 members strong that have been affected by Dan or his Scam in some way.

So, what's been happening?

The plan increased from £25 to £49 per month, with promises of better content, more lives and extra support. Hes been pretty much AWOL since the price hike and more recently cited MH as his reasons for being absent- would be believable if eagle-eyed Tattlers didn't stumble upon his new jet washing business...

Matt continues to post on the FB pages as if hes Dan. Except we arent that stupid and we know that its Matt. Hes got no concept of the plan and what it involves and his passive aggressive responses are making him less liked than Wheeler at the moment. I know, seems unbelievable doesn't it?

Matt agrees that they have made mistakes along the way and have invested heavily in making things better for the customer. They claim to have dropped the ball a few times but are now focusing on putting it right. From where we are stood, he's doing nothing but scoring own goals! Hes attempting to drive engagement and sales through the 8020 and BFNG pages but is being met with a few home truths from disgruntled customers. Hes obviously learnt a few things from our Danny Boy as todays post was deleted when they got called out.

Still think that this is 6 or 7 trolly c**ts doing all this to you Daniel? At what point are you going to hold your hands up and admit you are the one in the wrong here instead of hiding away? The longer you leave it, the harder it will be. These people are your bread and butter, the ones lining your pockets and they DESERVE answers.

The only positive* to be found at the moment is that Liam now seems to have taken the helm instead of being a back seat driver. Probably cos Dan knows his number is up. Hes using Liam as hes the only qualified coach on board and can manipulate him, sorry use him to his advantage... Christmas is just round the corner after all... There will be a surge in uptake in Jan as people do the whole 'new year new me' thing and Dan will need something to piggy back off.

Mind you, I wouldn't fancy giving him a piggy back - have you seen the size of him lately?!

*positive for the paying members in the sense they are getting some attention and some content for their cash. For me personally, I dont understand how his staff can stand by and enable this kind of behaviour. He's either paying them really good money or they are petrified. My money is on the latter.

If Academy numbers to continue decline at the rate they are, I predict that staff will start disappearing quicker than the Cheeky Girls music career.

Anyway, if you are still reading, welcome! Shout up if you are new here and we will give you a number - we are a great bunch of people here, and anything goes.

Just one thing though, we dont want to hear those words '' TrUsT tHe PrOcESs'' if you can help it. Even typing it makes me shudder.

As you were gang 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I've managed to get some vids together. I won't be posting anymore on my TT as it does come across now as I'm banging on about it and will start having a negative effect. I'm glad I've finally spoken. If people still continue to ask the full thing I will do it on another platform.

I never wanted him to have the satisfaction of having shut me up so feels like a weight of my shoulders after them lives he done about me to say my truth

• Heart

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Imagine being an unpaid employee of the business- stalking an ex customer (me) ……. Even in work with fake accounts - and then playing the victim.

He’s laughable - and a hypocrite. His details are also with the police for the harassment he gave me. (As an employee it’s part of the business harassment - just like DJ and his wife).

So he can tag every news outlet in the country. I’d love the opportunity to speak to them all and tell them how I got treated for reviewing a business……… I’m sure they’d love to hear all about the recommendations for prescription only and illegal drugs………. The death threats…… the fact that we never got what we were promised.
So …… Steve …… please DO send them my way……….. because I’d love to have a bigger platform to whistleblow
We won’t be satisfied until this scam is closed. Permanently.

• Heart

Emj7969

Chatty Member
#2 reporting for duty 😂😂😂
🕵🕵🕵🕵 TCHQ fbi division is no match for them.

you are ALL amazing. Whistleblowing is super important- and I know we are helping so many people!!!!

Tell me your business manager doesn’t understand that he’s flogging a 16 week plan without telling me ………..

Another day - another own goal 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Hello all number 13 home from work and just caught up on the thread… I missed the live last night but I’m going to go searching on tiktok for highlights after I post this.

amelia, I admire you and I’m so happy you’re gonna be a mum.
leah, your strength astounds me. How you kept quiet and sat on this for so long is amazing.
trolly hq, I love you all and I’m so glad to be part of this wee group
stephanie o sullivan - you’re still a silly bitch.
same goes for you kaz and Sam, for joining leah’s live and reporting it. You’re all painfully embarrassing.

• Heart

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
In the video that Daniel Wheeler made, I am assuming around the time of the kidnapping and murder of Sarah Everard, he says that the women who want a curfew for men (specifically a 6pm curfew) have forgotten that it’s acceptable for a man to identify as a woman. It’s 2021 after all, he says.

The reason there was any talk of a curfew in the first place is because women were Scared. I was scared. Dan will never understand what it’s like to be a woman or to be trans. He mocks them and thinks he’s superior. He uses slurs like Ret*rd, does he think he’s above someone with a disability? I reckon so But that’s my personal opinion.

I urge any woman who still associates themselves with Daniel wheeler to step back and rethink. If you can’t see the light now then perhaps you are just like him.

and Steve, thanks for featuring me so much in your pathetic video. I am a victim of Daniel wheeler, taking comfort in the fact I have found other people like me, I no longer feel alone and I feel empowered. We are making a difference. You are a grown man who makes tiktok videos about a forum, a forum which is more than a “gossip site” - but it only takes anyone who has the ability to read to see that.

Also, my dear darling Steve… thank you for the inspiration regarding involving the press. I think there’s plenty of newspapers and perhaps news channels such as the ones you tagged, who would be interested in our story. I believe this should be our next steps.

• Heart