Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend paid this man £500. She was then told if she lost weight on the plan she would have to pay more as it shows it was working 😳 luckily her bank refunded all her money
I would like to say I am surprised, but well, I really am not.

Welcome to TCHQ #110 β™₯

I am glad your friend was refunded. If its any consolation, hes treated a lot of people badly and taken a lot of money with him in the process.

Reactions: 12
Wake up Squeeler and smell the coffee.
You my friend ,dude ,mate or whatever you want to call yourself and your very small gang are going down .
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I would like to say I am surprised, but well, I really am not.

Welcome to TCHQ #110 β™₯

I am glad your friend was refunded. If its any consolation, hes treated a lot of people badly and taken a lot of money with him in the process.
WOW
110 TC's, some awesome (if not disgusting) TT material from Funky, an own goal from the 80/20 team, and a picture of Rowland Rat

Today has been amaze balls !!!! πŸ₯³

🎈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
WOW
110 TC's, some awesome (if not disgusting) TT material from Funky, an own goal from the 80/20 team, and a picture of Rowland Rat

Today has been amaze balls !!!! πŸ₯³

🎈
I know right? All of this and the man himself is nowhere to be seen*

*last seen jetwashing the neighbours patio

Dan Wheeler : All I do is clean drives.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know right? All of this and the man himself is nowhere to be seen*

*last seen jetwashing the neighbours patio

Dan Wheeler : All I do is clean drives.
Come on BarmyArmy ....................
he doesnt just clean drives - He TRANSFORMS their entire HOME

1634655283600.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Steve Rowland is the ultimate troll 🀣🀣🀣 give him a number please @DansBarmyArmy . He's watching everything isnt he. But yet again isn't savvy to that he his helping us bring Wheeler down. I bet he was clapping and cheering that time Dan Wheeler refused to take his top off on loose women but yet as a poster of him on his bed room wall. Stop thinking it's just women or just the 6-7 of us ...gangster πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ because it's all about to fall down and you'll be cleaning drives with him πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

• Haha
πŸ˜‚ enjoy

Posting on behalf of Amelia

Ok so part 2 will need to be short and sweet as I've got an appointment with the midwife but basically I made some tik toks saying I don't like the new direction and I won't be returning (old account so now gone) and this Facebook page. This page kicked off with a lot of hate towards Dan and obv his spies reported back as I just let anyone in as slating the plan and Dan was not part of purpose for this group. Yes I did tell someone to just say they are pregnant so they get kicked out πŸ˜… but tbf it did work for me. Also I only messaged members I considered friends and wanted to keep in touch with, the rest came to me!
Anyway I got a threatening phone call where he literally just swore, shouted and threatened me for 10mins without letting me get a word in and this is where it all fell into place! This is where his mask literally slipped for me and I woke up! Screenshots include emails I sent for GDPR requests and a text conversation with Dan. I then made a video about GDPR and trustpilot πŸ˜… that clearly pissed him off more and in the end I gave in and just deleted them. The threats were too much.

*By this point the police were involved*
What an absolute bully, the way he threatens people with legal action like that is disgusting - I know that Amelia's run in with him had been discussed here before, but when you see his messages in black and white like that - wow.

Steve Rowland is the ultimate troll 🀣🀣🀣 give him a number please @DansBarmyArmy . He's watching everything isnt he. But yet again isn't savvy to that he his helping us bring Wheeler down. I bet he was clapping and cheering that time Dan Wheeler refused to take his top off on loose women but yet as a poster of him on his bed room wall. Stop thinking it's just women or just the 6-7 of us ...gangster πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ because it's all about to fall down and you'll be cleaning drives with him πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
He won't be any where with him though - DW couldn't care less about him, he only cares about what other people can do for him, he wouldn't see him for dust if 8020 stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hes not worth of a number- hes a rotten apple and I dont want him spoiling this lovely barrell.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
it seems 'singalong' steve, has deleted videos and locked his profile...
Thank god we don't have to have that warbling shite inflicting our ears.

SC account is still there ...... Have you not seen this beaut???
He's left Justice League to join DW's League of legends ......

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 817679
My used tampons are more intimidating

I think steve R has listened to too many steve (not so) cleverly's songs and its rotted his head noodles... not very bright highlighting your bosses dodgy dealings to big media is it? He will love you for that πŸ˜‚... bless your tiny brain.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So, I was shocked I got a reply to this and wasnt blocked but I feel the fact a) he responded and b) he didnt use it as an opportunity to rip the piss like he usually does is very telling.

Is it just me that reads this like hes trying to tell us something?

I may be barking up the wrong tree. Maybe I am just too far invested in all of this that I am looking for something that isnt there πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Am I gonna have to download tik tok or is someone gonna tell me what funky posted that has you all shocked?

Reactions: 3
Am I gonna have to download tik tok or is someone gonna tell me what funky posted that has you all shocked?
Its Dan being a funny bastard, Following a soumdbite made by an mp (that was just to prove a point about women having to consistently change behaviours to stay safe) saying men should have a curfew... dw is saying "yeah but heres the thing, we can just call ourselves women now to get round it that" followed by "you heared it here first lads...*creepy as duck predatory laugh**

• Wow
  • Angry
I've just watched a man. In a modified GI-MP mask pretend he's batman an Hulk Hogan at the same time try an support Dan wheelers diet plan what the duck Is going through his mind.

So, I was shocked I got a reply to this and wasnt blocked but I feel the fact a) he responded and b) he didnt use it as an opportunity to rip the piss like he usually does is very telling.

Is it just me that reads this like hes trying to tell us something?

I may be barking up the wrong tree. Maybe I am just too far invested in all of this that I am looking for something that isnt there πŸ˜‚
Maybe just maybe.. when they met it was a quick meet up to say all the best fattdan but Ive fucked up and I'm off AGAIN. Can't see why fattdan would make up that they met up either I know there was a picture but that was weirdly blanked out by him

Last edited:
  • Haha
I've managed to get some vids together. I won't be posting anymore on my TT as it does come across now as I'm banging on about it and will start having a negative effect. I'm glad I've finally spoken. If people still continue to ask the full thing I will do it on another platform.

I never wanted him to have the satisfaction of having shut me up so feels like a weight of my shoulders after them lives he done about me to say my truth

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've managed to get some vids together. I won't be posting anymore on my TT as it does come across now as I'm banging on about it and will start having a negative effect. I'm glad I've finally spoken. If people still continue to ask the full thing I will do it on another platform.

I never wanted him to have the satisfaction of having shut me up so feels like a weight of my shoulders after them lives he done about me to say my truth
Thats the main thing Leah. You have got it off your chest and you feel better for it. We all know what he is, and you arent alone ❀

Hopefully with everything that has surfaced over the past few days this will be enough for him to be finished for good. I dont see how he can come back after all of this.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.