Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice this from the screenshot. The initial F up in the corner. So with he’s a user here or he’s had someone send him the rules.

This is one of the biggest “shoot myself in the foot” moments. I welcome the bbc and itv to come chat.

Ohhhh hiiiiiiii Steevvvveeeeee 👋👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well that’s me not able to do anything but cringe for the rest of the day after that little whining video.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does he have to say that we are women? what relevance does that have? are women not allowed opinions Steve? are we only allowed to be nice and quiet? pretty sure there are some men on her too btw.

Reactions: 11
it seems 'singalong' steve, has deleted videos and locked his profile...

• Haha
It’s amazing actually, talk about a home goal. He’s actually tagged BBC News and Sky News. I’m sure they’d be very interested in the reports to Trading Standards, the death threats and where the money went that was donated to feed school kids not to mention the money back guarantees etc etc etc etc. DW is going to well chuffed with him if the news stations start investigating some of the comments on Tattle. I hope they do.
that is hilarious,maybe someone should tag the news stations in Dans misogonic videos i'm sure they will be more interested in those than views on this tattle account. Steve if you are reading this yes tattle itsself has a negative association but most of the people here have already tried to deal with this 1-1 with 8020 or DW and were abused, ignored or worse. Clearly you feel comfortable picking and choosing your arguments but dont forget those comments you've taken screen shots of are nothing compared to the threats and abuse others received from people associated with 8020. you may try to paint us all in a negative light to discredit us but the truth will always shine through.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did anyone take screenshots of Steve's video? He's employed by 8020 so I think his videos etc are allowed to be posted here...? Correct me if I'm wrong though.
He's blocked me and I feel left out 😭😭😭
😂😂😂
Edit: I don't have a laptop

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I have another message for Steve seeing as he showcased my comment. You’re still a bleep ‘dude’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Makes me laugh that he just doesn't understand that all his whining and whimpering is gonna do is drive traffic here. Cheers Legend 😂

Wonder whats happened to Mattdan? All is quiet on the sales scamming front recently.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why does he have to say that we are women? what relevance does that have? are women not allowed opinions Steve? are we only allowed to be nice and quiet? pretty sure there are some men on her too btw.
THIS 👆👆👆👆
We are men, women, & trans. Our gender has no relevance to anything here, it's about as relevant as the colour of my hair...... unless of course you're a misogynist prick like your hero Dan wheeler eh, Steve??

• Heart
Notice this from the screenshot. The initial F up in the corner. So with he’s a user here or he’s had someone send him the rules.

This is one of the biggest “shoot myself in the foot” moments. I welcome the bbc and itv to come chat.
I think most people would happily ditch their anonymity if a media investigation got involved as there wouldn’t be so much worry over repercussions.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
😂 enjoy

Posting on behalf of Amelia

Ok so part 2 will need to be short and sweet as I've got an appointment with the midwife but basically I made some tik toks saying I don't like the new direction and I won't be returning (old account so now gone) and this Facebook page. This page kicked off with a lot of hate towards Dan and obv his spies reported back as I just let anyone in as slating the plan and Dan was not part of purpose for this group. Yes I did tell someone to just say they are pregnant so they get kicked out 😅 but tbf it did work for me. Also I only messaged members I considered friends and wanted to keep in touch with, the rest came to me!
Anyway I got a threatening phone call where he literally just swore, shouted and threatened me for 10mins without letting me get a word in and this is where it all fell into place! This is where his mask literally slipped for me and I woke up! Screenshots include emails I sent for GDPR requests and a text conversation with Dan. I then made a video about GDPR and trustpilot 😅 that clearly pissed him off more and in the end I gave in and just deleted them. The threats were too much.

At this point I was stressed and only just dealing with the fact I am still pregnant so as you can image I was in turmoil mentally anyway so I backed straight down.
When u see me ask "what was that all about" that was when I started to receive numerous phone calls from Dan and voicemails and I genuinely didn't know why, turns out something had gone off with trustpilot and he thought I was behind a load of fake reviews 🤷‍♀️ obv I wasn't. I still haven't replaced the one that was removed 😅
I deleted my tik tok, Instagram and changed my number after all this as I couldn't deal with the threats all the time or his flying monkeys all over my socials. Luckily my Facebook is locked down quite tight so I didn't loose this.
I didn't know who to trust so I just shut down till I could get my head straight. My biggest regret is deleting my tik tok, I'd love to confront him in a live or at least get my story out there.

In the end Sean did email me to decline GDPR because of the law suit. It was one line long. I can't find it to screen shot unfortunately.

*By this point the police were involved*

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
My friend paid this man £500. She was then told if she lost weight on the plan she would have to pay more as it shows it was working 😳 luckily her bank refunded all her money

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
My friend paid this man £500. She was then told if she lost weight on the plan she would have to pay more as it shows it was working 😳 luckily her bank refunded all her money
OMFG!! I'm so sorry for your friend!!
Welcome by the way, we are a good bunch here😍

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.