Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being an unpaid employee of the business- stalking an ex customer (me) ……. Even in work with fake accounts - and then playing the victim.

He’s laughable - and a hypocrite. His details are also with the police for the harassment he gave me. (As an employee it’s part of the business harassment - just like DJ and his wife).

So he can tag every news outlet in the country. I’d love the opportunity to speak to them all and tell them how I got treated for reviewing a business……… I’m sure they’d love to hear all about the recommendations for prescription only and illegal drugs………. The death threats…… the fact that we never got what we were promised.
So …… Steve …… please DO send them my way……….. because I’d love to have a bigger platform to whistleblow
We won’t be satisfied until this scam is closed. Permanently.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s even funnier is he’s tagged itv and channel 4 news in it
obviously hasn’t got many pt sessions lol

Imagine being an unpaid employee of the business- stalking an ex customer (me) ……. Even in work with fake accounts - and then playing the victim.

He’s laughable - and a hypocrite. His details are also with the police for the harassment he gave me. (As an employee it’s part of the business harassment - just like DJ and his wife).

So he can tag every news outlet in the country. I’d love the opportunity to speak to them all and tell them how I got treated for reviewing a business……… I’m sure they’d love to hear all about the recommendations for prescription only and illegal drugs………. The death threats…… the fact that we never got what we were promised.
So …… Steve …… please DO send them my way……….. because I’d love to have a bigger platform to whistleblow
Love it 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 7

🙌 yes!!
They would love to hear all about the money for hungry children scam, the gofundme scam, the book deal scam, the zero qualifications but offering medical advice scam, the vandalism in the offices,
The staff issuing death threats ..... oh the list goes on doesn't it 👊😎

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well well well I really wonder if he actually thinks we give a tit
Ha ha fecking ha 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s even funnier is he’s tagged itv and channel 4 news in it
I'm dying laughing that he's tagged them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I honestly just can't -what is wrong with him? I'm so embarrassed for him, you know what this reminds me of - when I was a kid and I'd be 'outraged' at the slightest thing that my parents did and my Dad would say "you'd better calll the News at ten and let them know eh".
Pandemic still going on, NHS bursting at the seams, governments a joke, supply chains still not sorted - but no hold on there's a story here guys - this alleged PT instructor got called a c@nt online for behaving like one :LOL:

Further to my comment on Dan W's age - are we sure that Steve isn't 6?!!

On the plus side - if he is upset about 'threats of violence' - he will uploading Carla's video next and tagging Channel 4 news in that too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi Steve. Thanks for tagging the news places for us. We’d love you to talk about us further and show more of our comments. And then reporters can dig deeper. I’d be happy to give up my tag name here to talk to them about you and the plan and Dan wheeler and where it all comes from lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The tags have been deleted again… Deary me seems like the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ahhh poor Steve really isnt the brightest bulb in the pack is he? Picking out a few comments and thinking its news worthy of bullying is hilarious 😂

Lets talk about your friend, buddy, mate and boss Mr Wheeler - there's so much evidence to support the fact that hes a liar, fraud, bully and harasser... Do you really think a couple of comments online are gonna take priority over consumer rights?

I know you are probably one of the only few to ever see any good in him, but look at the bigger picture here dude... Why has he failed so many times before? Why are there no staff left at 8020? As much as you see the good in this bloke, he thinks nothing of you, nor the people before you. You work for a man that doesn't even pay you, yet you fiercely defend him. Admit the game is over Steve, you cant keep fighting his battles for him.

If he was the Alpha Male he claims he woulf have proved his innocence and qualifications a very long time ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I've just watched him. Do you think he honestly thinks we're trolls or is just love blind? I really struggle with the hypocrisy. I genuinely don't get how he can't see the irony of calling us trolls when he and others who work for 80/20 behave the way they do???? I'm just baffled

Reactions: 11
Of all the screenshots he shared they're tame compared to Carlas death threat. Oh dear Steve, I'm embarrassed for you. If you're trying to take down Tattle then good luck with that, many richer and smarter have tried and failed. Also, remember, this forum is our safe space to support people who have been scammed and to prevent a fraudster from ripping any more people off!! You supporting him just makes you look a bit of a twit 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to feel sorry for Steve, I thought maybe he was just so keen to feel part of something that he overlooked all the stuff DW does. But after noticing him using at least two other accounts to troll people my sympathy vanished. He has blocked me which I'm glad about, I have openly said who I am, I won't be intimidated to stay quiet. Steve you talk about bullying, look inwards and the behaviour you condone by supporting it, and I think the word you will be looking for is hypocrite.
I don't wish anyone ill will, the progress you made on your physical journey is great with the strong man stuff, but unfortunately your mentality has suffered due to you sticking around Wheeler and your actions

#57 over and out

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It would be great if the media could get involved. Sure fired way for everyone to see and read everything we’ve got on him!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.