Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe I said nice things about him, and bloody defended him. Hes done for. The sooner the better in my book!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How many of the lives has Dan missed now?
I really hope all you 49ers or indeed the 25ers are enjoying all the interaction and quality content your all not receiving.
I bet your sooooo glad you signed up for this crock of shite .
Have a good day ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Incoming!.......521! ๐Ÿ’ฅ

I'm running out of words to describe how truly & utterly vile he is ๐Ÿฅบ Just WTF goes on his head? He really does live in a parallel universe where this is ok, he's like a parody character, but real! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Once you got to know him even a little bit in real life, I just cannot fathom how anyone could find him attractive & want to spend any time with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Incoming!.......521! ๐Ÿ’ฅ

I'm running out of words to describe how truly & utterly vile he is ๐Ÿฅบ Just WTF goes on his head? He really does live in a parallel universe where this is ok, he's like a parody character, but real! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Once you got to know him even a little bit in real life, I just cannot fathom how anyone could find him attractive & want to spend any time with him.
Flying monkey syndrome, theyโ€™re love blind

Reactions: 12
If that doesnโ€™t persuade people to stop loving on him, then nothing will which makes them just as disgusting. Heโ€™s made me angry so may times but this is just nastiness in pure evil.๐Ÿ˜ก

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow he is unreal, and the fact that he says these things out loud and commits them to video on a BUSINESS ACCOUNT too!! :LOL: :LOL: What a loser!

Going back to a conversation that we had about 6 threads ago are we really sure he is in his mid thirties?!! Surely this is the next lie to be exposed!! :ROFLMAO: He's a millennial?? I can't get my head round this man being younger than me. Apart from the fact he looks 54, he has the outlook and mindset of someone stuck in 70s. He comes out with things that my 93 year old Grandad would say - and everyone just pretends they didn't hear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aargghhh... He is absolutely disgusting. He makes me feel physically sick! I just want to grab Sam and shake her, open your bleeping eyes woman!

How can she share a bed and a house with this absolute vile excuse of a human being! How can she allow her kids to be in the same space as that absolute wrongun, especially her teenage daughter?! :sick:

I am so desperate to reach out to her... I just want to talk some sense in to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Aargghhh... He is absolutely disgusting. He makes me feel physically sick! I just want to grab Sam and shake her, open your bleeping eyes woman!

How can she share a bed and a house with this absolute vile excuse of a human being! How can she allow her kids to be in the same space as that absolute wrongun, especially her teenage daughter?! :sick:

I am so desperate to reach out to her... I just want to talk some sense in to her.
Didn't realise she has a teenage daughter... bleeping hell, that is worrysome.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh Steveโ€™s clearly been in reading and taking screenshots heโ€™s made another video

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Sterling work being done by some of our TCHQ members today - if you know you know ๐Ÿ˜

Mr Wheeler... Just remember that you were given a chance to own your tit, and try and dig yourself out of this huge hole. Instead you went into hiding and instead of digging you started sweeping leaves from driveways instead.

Instead of standing up to be counted you stood down and let everyone left at 8020 fill in for you.

Instead of giving answers, you refuse to reply.

This isnt a game, this is people paying you for a service that you haven't delivered. This is people at their lowest looking for help. We tried to play your game, but it got boring and some of our members have now shown their hand.

Just remember, you only have yourself to blame.

• Heart
There is no level of low that DW will stoop to for his "comedy". He's a vile vile man because it's not actually jokes he's making their his disgusting thoughts. It's about time someone levelled him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Steve thinks the BBC am itn are going to pick up on it hahaha they will first question who it is we are talking about. Again buddy old friend you've just trolled or outed Dan Wheeler potentially nationally. Keep up the good work ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Haha
Morning Stevie boy!

Itโ€™s amazing actually, talk about a home goal. Heโ€™s actually tagged BBC News and Sky News. Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™d be very interested in the reports to Trading Standards, the death threats and where the money went that was donated to feed school kids not to mention the money back guarantees etc etc etc etc. DW is going to well chuffed with him if the news stations start investigating some of the comments on Tattle. I hope they do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Any inside info on the scamcademy today? Are Nessa & Sean still talking drivel 'entertaining' the paying customers?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.