Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Dan, you’re fucked #37 couldn’t happen to a nicer narc twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its unfortunatley that some people will use their MH as an excuse with how they treat others. DW had someone working for him years ago that is worse with using it as a selling point, at this point in time on IG.
Just because you got the shirt and seen the movie doesnt make you an expert.
Sorry for the rant but in this day and age these points are why there is a negative stigma around MH, its because of people like DW and his friend who use it for their own personal benefit.
The real hero's are the people who fight it everyday and get up and face another day hoping today will be better than tomorrow. Their the ones that need the help and i truly and honestly hope they do and if your reading this and you are in this situation just remember ITS OK NOT TO BE OK - BUT ITS NOT OK NOT TO ASK FOR HELP please stop fighting the battle alone get help trust me its worth it ( i have the t-shirt also and seen the movie :) ) if i could hug you i would because sometimes thats all that someone needs.
Using it for personal satification and personal gain, not today not on my watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Followers on BFNG have dropped a fair chunk in last few days too & engagement is very poor, they're just not getting it are they?! 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Its unfortunatley that some people will use their MH as an excuse with how they treat others. DW had someone working for him years ago that is worse with using it as a selling point, at this point in time on IG.
Just because you got the shirt and seen the movie doesnt make you an expert.
Sorry for the rant but in this day and age these points are why there is a negative stigma around MH, its because of people like DW and his friend who use it for their own personal benefit.
The real hero's are the people who fight it everyday and get up and face another day hoping today will be better than tomorrow. Their the ones that need the help and i truly and honestly hope they do and if your reading this and you are in this situation just remember ITS OK NOT TO BE OK - BUT ITS NOT OK NOT TO ASK FOR HELP please stop fighting the battle alone get help trust me its worth it ( i have the t-shirt also and seen the movie :) ) if i could hug you i would because sometimes thats all that someone needs.
Using it for personal satification and personal gain, not today not on my watch.
So well said! If only he’d listen to your words but his ego will never listen to sense. But if anyone here is struggling with MH please take the advice above.x

ps…I’m not sure if I’ve said hello to you yet, so hello.

Reactions: 12
Just when you thought you had seen everything, you come across something on a different platform that proves that Whanker can infact stoop even lower...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just when you thought you had seen everything, you come across something on a different platform that proves that Whanker can infact stoop even lower...
Ooooooo sounds interesting xx

🤔🤔🤔 looks like his ex PA is actively liking comments made by some of us xx If you want a chat n friendly ear Gill you know where I am x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

🤔🤔🤔 looks like his ex PA is actively liking comments made by some of us xx If you want a chat n friendly ear Gill you know where I am x
We're all nice people Gill Welcome aboard xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Any lives in the scacadamy today? Has wheeler braved the camera or is his sensitive disposition still at play? Found the above mentioned video... typical toxic masculinity again, quite an abusive angle tbh men like him should have a curfew 😂

On here or the place that sounds like a clock?

Reactions: 10
Any lives in the scacadamy today? Has wheeler braved the camera or is his sensitive disposition still at play? Found the above mentioned video... typical toxic masculinity again, quite an abusive angle tbh men like him should have a curfew 😂

The clock 😜

Reactions: 6
Back to deleting comments again then - I saw there was a comment on Liam's recent protein snack TT regarding Dan being AWOL. Now gone.

MattDan, Liam - There really is no point now guys.
Everyone is seeing your true colours, and your 6/7 TC's are well over 100 !!!
Your ship is set to sink very soon.
For the love of god Liam - jump now.
The rest of you Whankers ........ Its too late for you - Bye bye
Happy Tuesday !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Dunno if I'm being daft but I can't see anything. Can you describe what he does or is that breaking the rules?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.