Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ge
Hey guys me again. I will be doing a video but I want to make sure it's all there so I don't have to make parts. I will do it as soon as I am better. I won't be putting it on TikTok (prob youtube)

There is no way I will ever let DW get the satisfaction of shutting me up.

Only so he can't get it taken down!!

Reactions: 8
Hello all number 13 home from work and just caught up on the thread… I missed the live last night but I’m going to go searching on tiktok for highlights after I post this.

amelia, I admire you and I’m so happy you’re gonna be a mum.
leah, your strength astounds me. How you kept quiet and sat on this for so long is amazing.
trolly hq, I love you all and I’m so glad to be part of this wee group
stephanie o sullivan - you’re still a silly witch.
same goes for you kaz and Sam, for joining leah’s live and reporting it. You’re all painfully embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I got talking about DW with my mate yesterday. He made a very good point an unfortunate one but one that may happen. Numbers drop hugely. He will go back to max of say 25 clients (those like cleverly and ratty Rowland an Steph who are deep deep in) he will drop his staff to survive himself and hugely increase the prices of those willing to pay an revert back to 1-2-1 coaching because they will pay for it... (This is already being attempted as we've seen) Unless he's taken down fully and told never to attempt create a diet or fitness business again.

Reactions: 17
I got talking about DW with my mate yesterday. He made a very good point an unfortunate one but one that may happen. Numbers drop hugely. He will go back to max of say 25 clients (those like cleverly and ratty Rowland an Steph who are deep deep in) he will drop his staff to survive himself and hugely increase the prices of those willing to pay an revert back to 1-2-1 coaching because they will pay for it... (This is already being attempted as we've seen) Unless he's taken down fully and told never to attempt create a diet or fitness business again.
I can see this happening, last time he had no choice because he was broke and homeless, this time he has Sam and her garage so even with a small income he’s got somewhere to live and someone to feed his ego. Not sure where Sean and Nessa would fit into these plans, that garage is going to be chilly in the winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes your probably right, he’ll wait it out and probably come back with a bang in dec/jan for the new year diet season. I doubt he will ever give up fully, can’t see him working a 9-5 job somehow

Reactions: 13
regarding DW new venture im sure I’ve seen those drive pictures before. Did he not do a post about the last power wash business he had? Something about, it got so bad I even had to start cleaning drives. Lives and drives are like a seasaw for him.

Reactions: 11
Anyone with any sense still in the academy needs to apply for a refund now, before it all goes completely tits up.
They'll be left holding the bag. Just like the last time. And the time before. But with all the hard work here and elsewhere, maybe there won't be a next time? Maybe?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've come over after seeing __who__dares__wins tiktoks I missed her live and tried to catch up with what went on between them but there is far too many posts can anyone give me a brief catch up?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else get a twitchy eye when they heard Dan speak again on Leah's live? :LOL: - its been a while since I've heard his voice and I had a terrible adverse reaction, I'd forgotten how annoying it is and the laugh :sick:

Quick recap of (Leah's) live for those that missed it and from my memory so correct me if I've misunderstood anything-

Leah went through what has already been covered here, that her and Dan were going to work together and that she eventually backed out - she had both a gut feeling that it wouldn't be a good idea and some of her followers did not like him.
Unfortunately not until she had brought him new followers from doing a live together, although Dan's TikTok was getting bigger analytics definitely showed he benefitted from collaborating with Leah and got lots of email enquiries (as per his message to her)
In typical DW fashion he was not one bit grateful for this and never acknowledged it or thanked her.
He became pushy and wanted to "capitalise" on the succesful live and do some more and start training her for content - at no point had he gone through measurements, weight or goals - this was only ever for his content
Leah showed messages she sent - politely backing out - DW was pushy AF and wouldn't let it go, whilst simultaneously saying it was her that would get the benefit and he only wanted to help.
She had a paid opportunity to work with an app that counts calories etc and DW called this a scammy diet app in his rant that followed.
Also at the same time Dan had posted a TikTok that offended quite a few people as it seemed anti-trans, he then followed it up with a further tiktok doubling down on this - not willing to be open minded about language he uses or, of course, to just drop the subject and this upset quite a few of Leah's followers so she was public about not working with Dan anymore - the video was not antagonistic or defamatory, but DW of course can't bear this and so did a full scale Dantrum on a live.
On his live, he made out that they had had several 'free' phone calls - Leah shows a 17 minute call and no others and he insists he helped her and her friends out of the goodness of his heart only to get dropped and blocked because she wanted to work with a 'scammy diet app'.
Best part of his live was when he said he cannot stand the victim mindset some people employ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: - as he continues a full scale melt down about how he is a victim of Leah - couldn't make it up.
I lost track of what happened afterwards, but Dan threatened legal action - from his legal team :ROFLMAO: and told Leah to never talk about him again or defame him, he also left a voicenote (I thought that sounded proper creepy tbh Leah - very calm??) saying she had behaved awfully and it stops now.
There were a couple of Dan fans on the lives or maybe just actual trolls?? a few people asking who Dan was, but overwhelmingly in the comments it was full of people agreeing and at one point that live was at 1100!! and never went below 800, it was pulled after about an hour I think, presumeably reported.
Did I miss out anything big? The jist of it is DW can't cope with people saying no, he lies and exagerates to make himself the victim, he bullies people with intimidation and he can't understand why he offends people whilst also being offended by the slightest thing himself (making a cup of tea tiktok :ROFLMAO:) oh and Leah has lots of receipts and a cold 🤪 (hope you are getting some rest Leah! x)
Here is the recap of the live

Reactions: 7
Yes your probably right, he’ll wait it out and probably come back with a bang in dec/jan for the new year diet season. I doubt he will ever give up fully, can’t see him working a 9-5 job somehow
I am hoping trading standards would have investigated and shut him down for good by then!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've come over after seeing __who__dares__wins tiktoks I missed her live and tried to catch up with what went on between them but there is far too many posts can anyone give me a brief catch up?
Hey, welcome to #TeamTCHQ #109 ❤

Take a seat and get comfy!

We are a fab bunch of people, we have all been affected by Dan or 8020 in some way and are so grateful for this platform as we have a voice at last!

Reactions: 9
Hmm, last time he tagged 8020 was 6 days ago, so a couple of days after they met up? DJ ain't daft, rats n sinking ships 😏
Doesn't surprise me, DJ has been getting a lot of comments on his videos about DW. I messaged DJ and told him to Google DW 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The one thing your learn with helping people with MH issues is you let them tell their story, connect with them through the story, show empathy and above all you DONT do what DW does and hijack the story and say things like "yeah that happened to me blah blah blah" or "i done this or that and it helped me" dude its not about you its about the help seeker. What you do is give them referrals to proper organisations or medical people that can help. DW you are in no way, in a position to offer any advice with regards to this topic, just because you have all these MH issues (unconfirmed) doesnt make you an expert it just shows you need expert help yourself from people who have the training and been educated in the issues of concerns (doctors,consellours, psychologists etc).
THE MAIN POINT ALSO IS YOU DONT USE IT AS A SELLING POINT TO YOUR BUSINESS i f##king dispise people that use it as a selling point with no training and education.
The main point from this post is lost with DW and his organisation EMPATHY you have none and its ashame you wouldn't even know what it means, and to save you googling it and reading it out with your next live i have help you out (see below)
EMPATHY - The ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

I love this group, you are all brutally honest.
In life facing when facing adversity they say you dont have to stand tall you just need to stand up.
Keep standing tall and standing up against the lies and dishonesty.
Much Love to you all

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The one thing your learn with helping people with MH issues is you let them tell their story, connect with them through the story, show empathy and above all you DONT do what DW does and hijack the story and say things like "yeah that happened to me blah blah blah" or "i done this or that and it helped me" dude its not about you its about the help seeker. What you do is give them referrals to proper organisations or medical people that can help. DW you are in no way, in a position to offer any advice with regards to this topic, just because you have all these MH issues (unconfirmed) doesnt make you an expert it just shows you need expert help yourself from people who have the training and been educated in the issues of concerns (doctors,consellours, psychologists etc).
THE MAIN POINT ALSO IS YOU DONT USE IT AS A SELLING POINT TO YOUR BUSINESS i f##king dispise people that use it as a selling point with no training and education.
The main point from this post is lost with DW and his organisation EMPATHY you have none and its ashame you wouldn't even know what it means, and to save you googling it and reading it out with your next live i have help you out (see below)
EMPATHY - The ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

I love this group, you are all brutally honest.
In life facing when facing adversity they say you dont have to stand tall you just need to stand up.
Keep standing tall and standing up against the lies and dishonesty.
Much Love to you all
One of his worst aspects, no doubt. He pretends to care about others’ MH meanwhile behaving horribly and compounding very real issues. He has done real harm! He simultaneously believes his own MH struggles are a “get out of jail free” card that let him do whatever he wants to whoever he wants, with zero consequence.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.