Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting on Amelias behalf

Part 1 of my story.

So as you all know I was a BIG 80/20 fan (cringe ๐Ÿ˜“) I had started a course to join Dan's team of coaches (cost ยฃ270 to me personally) and I was doing really well. I can't say the plan didn't work for me, it did - sort of. I was on 2340 cals although I often stayed around 2000 and only ate my full allowance occasionally. I also averaged 13-14k steps and 2 gym sessions.
Anyway as you know we got the amazing news we are going to be parents and I shared it on a live with you all as considered a lot of your friends at this point. Inc Dan ๐Ÿ™„
This is where things split from what u saw to what was happening behind the scenes. Obv you all know I was removed from the group rather quickly, this was a shock to me too as at least thought I'd have got a day to say goodbye etc, I did ask Dan if I could stay a little and he declined. I asked a few people to do updates in the group for me but I sorely missed the support. Anyway we had a few issues with the pregnancy and at one point was diagnosed with a miscarriage and coping with grief, at this point I practically begged to come back as I needed support and the academy was the only group that knew so really the only place I could turn to, I wanted to throw myself back into it. Dan again refused (receipts below) and tbf to him he was not being an ass in my eyes.

Anyway I set up the group and invited a couple of people, not many. Then I heard about some of the things going on. Then there was the "Dan is dead" email, I was so upset to hear Dan had died, only for someone to tell me Carla was on a live which I found odd so joined only to find out it was some sort of sick joke! I was fuming as suffering through what we believed to be a loss and very emotional time that was not appropriate at all. Later that week we then got some great news, our baby was in fact absolutely fine and we just weren't as far along as we thought ๐Ÿฅณ I messaged Dan, evidence below. Only to then get blocked.
This is when things start to take a turn.

I decided to make a tik tok explaining I would not be returning to 80/20 as I'd had lots ask me. Then I invited more to the group as I wanted that support back to continue my journey while pregnant. I'll continue later with a part 2, more receipts and details. Although most are already available in this group from before it was archived. X

** No idea why my screen shots won't go on in the right order ๐Ÿ™„**
I don't know anything about Amelia but it looks like he was trying to come as supportive, but would really have been looking out for his own interests & not wanting any come back down the line.

Everyone is telling a similar story of their interactions with him, just the personal details change each time. But he still sees this as everyone else having a problem & not him as the common denominator. Talk living life with blinkers on, he's got zero self awareness.

Reactions: 9
Can some please send my love to Amelia. I joined her group and was saddened that it had to close. Loved seeing her bump and so angry that he treated her like like.๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 5
Get that party gear ready Ladies & Gents! ๐Ÿฅณ 500 rapidly approaching ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿคฉ

Oh, to be a fly on the disintegrating wall at Whanker Towers today...๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Get that party gear ready Ladies & Gents! ๐Ÿฅณ 500 rapidly approaching ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿคฉ

Can you imagine the atmosphere in that house at the moment? With Kaz and Sean present too.Huge Dantrums happening, I can almost guarantee it...

... But obviously it won't be his fault ๐Ÿ™„

MattDan has minimal engagement on his BFNG post, just a few from the sycophants, seems everyone else is tired of trying to have a conversation with someone so rude and aggressive. Also seem to have given up on the business page after two spectacular fails there.

• Heart
  • Haha
I would love to be a fly on the wall at whakers garage today... Wonder what the mood is? Wonder how he/they are handling it? Will they put out a statement or do a Dan and bury their heads avoiding the massive white elephant in the room?

Bet they were raging that leah was back on doing lives today ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would love to be a fly on the wall at whakers garage today... Wonder what the mood is? Wonder how he/they are handling it? Will they put out a statement or do a Dan and bury their heads avoiding the massive white elephant in the room?

Bet they were raging that leah was back on doing lives today ๐Ÿคฃ
Anyone with any sense still in the academy needs to apply for a refund now, before it all goes completely tits up.

Don't talk about Nessa like that๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can some please send my love to Amelia. I joined her group and was saddened that it had to close. Loved seeing her bump and so angry that he treated her like like.๐Ÿ˜ก
I joined to, the next day I sat through the live to seehim threatening legal action and calling her a C**t and including everyone who was there. I remember that Lisa R lady saying how she had been defending the plan and putting people in their places! She was very much part of the cult, I do hope she's saw the light since!

• Wow
  • Sad
TP has 2 new ones up - and heโ€™s now sitting 3.2. It would be amazing to get that under 3

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone else get a twitchy eye when they heard Dan speak again on Leah's live? :LOL: - its been a while since I've heard his voice and I had a terrible adverse reaction, I'd forgotten how annoying it is and the laugh :sick:

Quick recap of (Leah's) live for those that missed it and from my memory so correct me if I've misunderstood anything-

Leah went through what has already been covered here, that her and Dan were going to work together and that she eventually backed out - she had both a gut feeling that it wouldn't be a good idea and some of her followers did not like him.
Unfortunately not until she had brought him new followers from doing a live together, although Dan's TikTok was getting bigger analytics definitely showed he benefitted from collaborating with Leah and got lots of email enquiries (as per his message to her)
In typical DW fashion he was not one bit grateful for this and never acknowledged it or thanked her.
He became pushy and wanted to "capitalise" on the succesful live and do some more and start training her for content - at no point had he gone through measurements, weight or goals - this was only ever for his content
Leah showed messages she sent - politely backing out - DW was pushy AF and wouldn't let it go, whilst simultaneously saying it was her that would get the benefit and he only wanted to help.
She had a paid opportunity to work with an app that counts calories etc and DW called this a scammy diet app in his rant that followed.
Also at the same time Dan had posted a TikTok that offended quite a few people as it seemed anti-trans, he then followed it up with a further tiktok doubling down on this - not willing to be open minded about language he uses or, of course, to just drop the subject and this upset quite a few of Leah's followers so she was public about not working with Dan anymore - the video was not antagonistic or defamatory, but DW of course can't bear this and so did a full scale Dantrum on a live.
On his live, he made out that they had had several 'free' phone calls - Leah shows a 17 minute call and no others and he insists he helped her and her friends out of the goodness of his heart only to get dropped and blocked because she wanted to work with a 'scammy diet app'.
Best part of his live was when he said he cannot stand the victim mindset some people employ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: - as he continues a full scale melt down about how he is a victim of Leah - couldn't make it up.
I lost track of what happened afterwards, but Dan threatened legal action - from his legal team :ROFLMAO: and told Leah to never talk about him again or defame him, he also left a voicenote (I thought that sounded proper creepy tbh Leah - very calm??) saying she had behaved awfully and it stops now.
There were a couple of Dan fans on the lives or maybe just actual trolls?? a few people asking who Dan was, but overwhelmingly in the comments it was full of people agreeing and at one point that live was at 1100!! and never went below 800, it was pulled after about an hour I think, presumeably reported.
Did I miss out anything big? The jist of it is DW can't cope with people saying no, he lies and exagerates to make himself the victim, he bullies people with intimidation and he can't understand why he offends people whilst also being offended by the slightest thing himself (making a cup of tea tiktok :ROFLMAO:) oh and Leah has lots of receipts and a cold ๐Ÿคช (hope you are getting some rest Leah! x)

This is absolutely spot on!!! Thankyou xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg!! This is pickin up the pace itโ€™s like playing jenga ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ one brick at a time untill thereโ€™s nothing left to hold it together ๐Ÿค” I d say I am sad to see him go however, I am not a liar n I have the champagne on ice waiting xx cheers ๐Ÿฅ‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey guys me again. I will be doing a video but I want to make sure it's all there so I don't have to make parts. I will do it as soon as I am better. I won't be putting it on TikTok (prob youtube)

There is no way I will ever let DW get the satisfaction of shutting me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
80/20 is no longer on his linktree ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Haha probably worried it will affect his TT followers

Hey guys me again. I will be doing a video but I want to make sure it's all there so I don't have to make parts. I will do it as soon as I am better. I won't be putting it on TikTok (prob youtube)

There is no way I will ever let DW get the satisfaction of shutting me up.
Good plan hopefully once itโ€™s up many people will be able share it on TT
Ps hope you feel better soon, your live yesterday was great

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.