Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd forgotten just how much he turns my stomach.
This!!! I didn't catch much of the live last night as I was working, but I caught a bit of a video being played out and the visceral reaction I had to seeing and hearing him again shocked me slightly!

His tone: sharp and so spiteful, the emphasis on certain letters in words as he unsuccessfuly held back his anger, spitting venom - I know I shouldn't as we've all been there, but I literally feel shamed for ever supporting this man.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker here....

I used to "work" for DW and I won't lie, when you're inside that environment its really difficult to see what he's doing (for a long time I thought he was genuinely trying to help people) but when I left (and by left, he let us go because things weren't going his way) I started to really think about his behaviour. The week after I left, I found out about this place and BOY I can see, understand and sympathise with all of you.

You guys aren't trolls. You guys are people that have been decieved, manipulated, lied to and shat on.

I'm with you in this fight.

B.Y.N.

Heeeyy, welcome to TCHQ #108 ❀

Please dont take this the wrong way, but its kinda comforting to know that he is the same with everyone. That employees and members all mean duck to him.

We are all in this together πŸ‘Š

Ps - I also got goosebumps!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I used to "work" for DW and I won't lie, when you're inside that environment its really difficult to see what he's doing (for a long time I thought he was genuinely trying to help people) but when I left (and by left, he let us go because things weren't going his way) I started to really think about his behaviour. The week after I left, I found out about this place and BOY I can see, understand and sympathise with all of you.

You guys aren't trolls. You guys are people that have been decieved, manipulated, lied to and shat on.

B.Y.N.
Welcome to the gang ❀

Reactions: 8
Wow happy Monday TCHQ xxx what an absolute amazing live last night on tt ❀❀ Well done you smashed it xx shame it got reported but the insta live was absolutely hilarious πŸ˜‚ morning kaz how ya doin? Hope you have an outfit picked for the 500 party πŸŽ‰ told you it wouldn’t be long 😜 there were over double the amount of Acadamy members watching that live last night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I doubt we ll see twatman anytime soon I am sure he ll be reading this though 😘 Mornin ya big Fanny

I was howling at the toy n mad dan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ya big fanny 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

B.Y.N.
so glad you’ve felt able to join us. Xx

• Heart
Thread suggestion #12 ( early I know)

Dan's got no staff, were they pushed or they jump? Leah outed him on a live, I bet he's really got the hump!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It was great to watch the live last night although I missed the end as I fell asleep! I saw that Amelia is also posting her Dan Wheeler story/receipts on FB today!

• Wow
So, we have learnt that Dan not only treats his members awful, but seemingly those that work with him too.

What happened to putting staff first Dan? Maybe if you actually practiced what you preach you would have made something good of 8020.

Instead you have let your ego run riot and have left others to pick up the pieces.

If your team are your priority how come you have nobody left?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
It was great to watch the live last night although I missed the end as I fell asleep! I saw that Amelia is also posting her Dan Wheeler story/receipts on FB today!
Hopefully we get some screen shots? I don't know who she is.

Reactions: 4
So, we have learnt that Dan not only treats his members awful, but seemingly those that work with him too.

What happened to putting staff first Dan? Maybe if you actually practiced what you preach you would have made something good of 8020.

Instead you have let your ego run riot and have left others to pick up the pieces.

If your team are your priority how come you have nobody left?
Love that he thinks people are interested in his business strategy πŸ˜† I can’t think of anyone I would be less interested in taking business tips from - a ballet lesson from Carla would be more useful than his business input.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Posting on Amelias behalf

Part 1 of my story.

So as you all know I was a BIG 80/20 fan (cringe πŸ˜“) I had started a course to join Dan's team of coaches (cost Β£270 to me personally) and I was doing really well. I can't say the plan didn't work for me, it did - sort of. I was on 2340 cals although I often stayed around 2000 and only ate my full allowance occasionally. I also averaged 13-14k steps and 2 gym sessions.
Anyway as you know we got the amazing news we are going to be parents and I shared it on a live with you all as considered a lot of your friends at this point. Inc Dan πŸ™„
This is where things split from what u saw to what was happening behind the scenes. Obv you all know I was removed from the group rather quickly, this was a shock to me too as at least thought I'd have got a day to say goodbye etc, I did ask Dan if I could stay a little and he declined. I asked a few people to do updates in the group for me but I sorely missed the support. Anyway we had a few issues with the pregnancy and at one point was diagnosed with a miscarriage and coping with grief, at this point I practically begged to come back as I needed support and the academy was the only group that knew so really the only place I could turn to, I wanted to throw myself back into it. Dan again refused (receipts below) and tbf to him he was not being an ass in my eyes.

Anyway I set up the group and invited a couple of people, not many. Then I heard about some of the things going on. Then there was the "Dan is dead" email, I was so upset to hear Dan had died, only for someone to tell me Carla was on a live which I found odd so joined only to find out it was some sort of sick joke! I was fuming as suffering through what we believed to be a loss and very emotional time that was not appropriate at all. Later that week we then got some great news, our baby was in fact absolutely fine and we just weren't as far along as we thought πŸ₯³ I messaged Dan, evidence below. Only to then get blocked.
This is when things start to take a turn.

I decided to make a tik tok explaining I would not be returning to 80/20 as I'd had lots ask me. Then I invited more to the group as I wanted that support back to continue my journey while pregnant. I'll continue later with a part 2, more receipts and details. Although most are already available in this group from before it was archived. X

** No idea why my screen shots won't go on in the right order πŸ™„**

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Awww the mindset stuff not worked
Well Stephanie is just back and forth with contradictions there! If 8020 was a lifestyle (as it's packaged) and you never need to diet again then something hasn't worked love!! If the mindset stuff worked then you wouldn't be feeling less confident or uncomfortable because of gaining some weight... jeez, can they not see it?? It's a diet just like any other πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.