Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow happy Monday TCHQ xxx what an absolute amazing live last night on tt ❤❤ Well done you smashed it xx shame it got reported but the insta live was absolutely hilarious 😂 morning kaz how ya doin? Hope you have an outfit picked for the 500 party 🎉 told you it wouldn’t be long 😜 there were over double the amount of Acadamy members watching that live last night 😂😂

I doubt we ll see twatman anytime soon I am sure he ll be reading this though 😘 Mornin ya big Fanny

Leah was amazing on her live last night setting the record straight. Even though she was full of cold and obviously really suffering she managed to get her story out there but the highlight for me was the appearance of the fluffy toy courtesy of her partner 😂 I was in stitches😂😂😂
I was howling at the toy n mad dan 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else get a twitchy eye when they heard Dan speak again on Leah's live? :LOL: - its been a while since I've heard his voice and I had a terrible adverse reaction, I'd forgotten how annoying it is and the laugh :sick:

Quick recap of (Leah's) live for those that missed it and from my memory so correct me if I've misunderstood anything-

Leah went through what has already been covered here, that her and Dan were going to work together and that she eventually backed out - she had both a gut feeling that it wouldn't be a good idea and some of her followers did not like him.
Unfortunately not until she had brought him new followers from doing a live together, although Dan's TikTok was getting bigger analytics definitely showed he benefitted from collaborating with Leah and got lots of email enquiries (as per his message to her)
In typical DW fashion he was not one bit grateful for this and never acknowledged it or thanked her.
He became pushy and wanted to "capitalise" on the succesful live and do some more and start training her for content - at no point had he gone through measurements, weight or goals - this was only ever for his content
Leah showed messages she sent - politely backing out - DW was pushy AF and wouldn't let it go, whilst simultaneously saying it was her that would get the benefit and he only wanted to help.
She had a paid opportunity to work with an app that counts calories etc and DW called this a scammy diet app in his rant that followed.
Also at the same time Dan had posted a TikTok that offended quite a few people as it seemed anti-trans, he then followed it up with a further tiktok doubling down on this - not willing to be open minded about language he uses or, of course, to just drop the subject and this upset quite a few of Leah's followers so she was public about not working with Dan anymore - the video was not antagonistic or defamatory, but DW of course can't bear this and so did a full scale Dantrum on a live.
On his live, he made out that they had had several 'free' phone calls - Leah shows a 17 minute call and no others and he insists he helped her and her friends out of the goodness of his heart only to get dropped and blocked because she wanted to work with a 'scammy diet app'.
Best part of his live was when he said he cannot stand the victim mindset some people employ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: - as he continues a full scale melt down about how he is a victim of Leah - couldn't make it up.
I lost track of what happened afterwards, but Dan threatened legal action - from his legal team :ROFLMAO: and told Leah to never talk about him again or defame him, he also left a voicenote (I thought that sounded proper creepy tbh Leah - very calm??) saying she had behaved awfully and it stops now.
There were a couple of Dan fans on the lives or maybe just actual trolls?? a few people asking who Dan was, but overwhelmingly in the comments it was full of people agreeing and at one point that live was at 1100!! and never went below 800, it was pulled after about an hour I think, presumeably reported.
Did I miss out anything big? The jist of it is DW can't cope with people saying no, he lies and exagerates to make himself the victim, he bullies people with intimidation and he can't understand why he offends people whilst also being offended by the slightest thing himself (making a cup of tea tiktok :ROFLMAO:) oh and Leah has lots of receipts and a cold 🤪 (hope you are getting some rest Leah! x)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Did anyone else get a twitchy eye when they heard Dan speak again on Leah's live? :LOL: - its been a while since I've heard his voice and I had a terrible adverse reaction, I'd forgotten how annoying it is and the laugh :sick:

Quick recap of (Leah's) live for those that missed it and from my memory so correct me if I've misunderstood anything-

Leah went through what has already been covered here, that her and Dan were going to work together and that she eventually backed out - she had both a gut feeling that it wouldn't be a good idea and some of her followers did not like him.
Unfortunately not until she had brought him new followers from doing a live together, although Dan's TikTok was getting bigger analytics definitely showed he benefitted from collaborating with Leah and got lots of email enquiries (as per his message to her)
In typical DW fashion he was not one bit grateful for this and never acknowledged it or thanked her.
He became pushy and wanted to "capitalise" on the succesful live and do some more and start training her for content - at no point had he gone through measurements, weight or goals - this was only ever for his content
Leah showed messages she sent - politely backing out - DW was pushy AF and wouldn't let it go, whilst simultaneously saying it was her that would get the benefit and he only wanted to help.
She had a paid opportunity to work with an app that counts calories etc and DW called this a scammy diet app in his rant that followed.
Also at the same time Dan had posted a TikTok that offended quite a few people as it seemed anti-trans, he then followed it up with a further tiktok doubling down on this - not willing to be open minded about language he uses or, of course, to just drop the subject and this upset quite a few of Leah's followers so she was public about not working with Dan anymore - the video was not antagonistic or defamatory, but DW of course can't bear this and so did a full scale Dantrum on a live.
On his live, he made out that they had had several 'free' phone calls - Leah shows a 17 minute call and no others and he insists he helped her and her friends out of the goodness of his heart only to get dropped and blocked because she wanted to work with a 'scammy diet app'.
Best part of his live was when he said he cannot stand the victim mindset some people employ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: - as he continues a full scale melt down about how he is a victim of Leah - couldn't make it up.
I lost track of what happened afterwards, but Dan threatened legal action - from his legal team :ROFLMAO: and told Leah to never talk about him again or defame him, he also left a voicenote (I thought that sounded proper creepy tbh Leah - very calm??) saying she had behaved awfully and it stops now.
There were a couple of Dan fans on the lives or maybe just actual trolls?? a few people asking who Dan was, but overwhelmingliy in the comments it was full of people agreeing and at one point that live was at 1100!! and never went below 800, it was pulled after about an hour I think, presumeably reported.
Did I miss out anything big? The jist of it is DW can't cope with people saying no, he lies and exagerates to make himself the victim, he bullies people with intimidation and he can't understand why he offends people whilst also being offended by the slightest thing himself (making a cup of tea tiktok :ROFLMAO:) oh and Leah has lots of receipts and a cold 🤪 (hope you are getting some rest Leah! x)

Bravo 👏👏👏👏👏 thank you for sharing this for anyone that missed the live - you nailed it!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Absolutely awesome live last night, bravo, Leah 👏 👏
I was posting about this thread throughout & saw others were too so anyone who didn't know about the full back story will do now 🙌

Seeing & hearing his blatant LIES is astonishing- i mean, how can anyone see all of that and still support him??? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️😬

1.1k were in that live at one point, Absolutely amazing 👏 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Absolutely awesome live last night, bravo, Leah 👏 👏
I was posting about this thread throughout & saw others were too so anyone who didn't know about the full back story will do now 🙌

Seeing & hearing his blatant LIES is astonishing- i mean, how can anyone see all of that and still support him??? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️😬

1.1k were in that live at one point, Absolutely amazing 👏 😍
It was lovely to see so many TCHQ members there in support, and for Leah to acknowledge what we are doing, and that we are a great bunch.

One thing I noticed was how many people who are/were members of 8020 were backing Leah. People he never had issue with and the same people who have used those immortal words ''trust the process'' - says a lot.

People can see it all Leah, you did yourself proud x

• Heart
Reactions: 19

There were a couple of Dan fans on the lives or maybe just actual trolls?? a few people asking who Dan was, but overwhelmingly in the comments it was full of people agreeing and at one point that live was at 1100!! and never went below 800, it was pulled after about an hour I think, presumeably reported.
Thank you so much for the recap, just gutted I didn’t see it.😟

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The videos she showed of dan had full DARVO, classically used by Narcissists
DARVO is an acronym for Deny, Attack, Reverse, Victim and Offender. It is a defense mechanism used by manipulators to evade accountability for the abuse they inflict on others (for anyone wondering what it means)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Morning Dan, sorry I mean the 107 members gang, I can imagine him banging the table with his fist, seething and screaming TROLLS, C*NTS, R*TARDS over and over whilst Nessa stroked more than his ego!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
DARVO is an acronym for Deny, Attack, Reverse, Victim and Offender. It is a defense mechanism used by manipulators to evade accountability for the abuse they inflict on others (for anyone wondering what it means)
I learnt something today, thank you.

Wait for Dan to use that one in future!

Reactions: 9
Morning beautifuls 😍
Do we know if the fantastic live has any effect on the scamacademy numbers?

Reactions: 10
wow never heard that before but that’s spot on - he’s the perfect psychology case study, I hardly knew anything about narcissism I’m becoming an expert now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning beautifuls 😍
Do we know if the fantastic live has any effect on the scamacademy numbers?
its unfortunate that much of this is only visible on TikTok or of course here, but we are not easy to find. I hope not many people found him through Facebook and are oblivious 😕
On the other hand those still in 80/20 that have seen and read all of this and still stay must be off their rockers, surely Kaz and Sean are looking for alternative employment?? The video that Funky has with Nessa and Sean saying they miss Dan and are here just to entertain- Sean looks like he has completely checked out, he can’t even be bothered to agree or smile.

Heres a good article on it, if anyone wants to pick some bits

It wont post for some reason?!?

View attachment 815607
Cut this from the article- scarily accurate to Leah’s story 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
533 Gang... Oh this is just beautiful!
🙏🏻🙏🏻 Please please go below 500 this week!! 🎉

the live and the person that came on last week that had VIP but he dropped out of; have just reminded me what a horrible person he is. He needs to stay away from people especially vulnerable people looking to him for help. It’s getting cold - let Sam park her car in the garage, evict Nessa and call it a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker here....

I used to "work" for DW and I won't lie, when you're inside that environment its really difficult to see what he's doing (for a long time I thought he was genuinely trying to help people) but when I left (and by left, he let us go because things weren't going his way) I started to really think about his behaviour. The week after I left, I found out about this place and BOY I can see, understand and sympathise with all of you.

You guys aren't trolls. You guys are people that have been decieved, manipulated, lied to and shat on.

I'm with you in this fight.

B.Y.N.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

I used to "work" for DW and I won't lie, when you're inside that environment its really difficult to see what he's doing (for a long time I thought he was genuinely trying to help people) but when I left (and by left, he let us go because things weren't going his way) I started to really think about his behaviour. The week after I left, I found out about this place and BOY I can see, understand and sympathise with all of you.

You guys aren't trolls. You guys are people that have been decieved, manipulated, lied to and shat on.

B.Y.N.
welcome 🤗

I came across this gaslighting picture on my fb page…seems DW has been teaching MattDan how to do it as well

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks for all the updates TCHQ, awesome work as usual, you absolute Legends! 😁 sorry, not sorry 😂

I believe Leah is sorting videos for those that missed it 😘

What an abhorrent vile creature he is, I'd forgotten just how much he turns my stomach. Don't think I've ever had such a visceral response to anyone in my life! 🤬

Excellent to see all that support last night, it was excruciatingly hectic for all of us, frantically signing in & out of all our accounts to make it look like so many were watching 🙄, I'm knackered! 😇😂

Another new TP review too 👍

Getting myself comfy to see what this week's brings us, aye! 🤪

B.Y.N.
Oh, how wonderful! Actually given me goosebumps reading that!! Welcome out into the light 🤗 However it happened, I'm glad you're free of him ❤ I can only imagine it's on a par with an abusive relationship & so hard to see the truth when you're in the middle of it unfortunately.

Thank you for joining us & adding your voice to TCHQ! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.