Dan Wheeler #34 Has Kaz ditched the slob?! Finally time for him to get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Link to Dans rant about DJ yesterday. Aparently us trolls are responsible for Kaz having her tyres slashed
Skimmed through this. So, he STILL believes we are all Dan Jones?! All of his critics on tiktok, ever, are Dan Jones creating multiple accounts? The man is beyond delusional. This is such an insane obsession, he actually believes everyone loves him and it's only DJ holding him back from his deserved greatness!

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't be surprised if Dan slept with Kaz purely to have something to hold over her
100% this - they’ve definitely been at it
---
How can he declare bankruptcy in October 2022? When they had a 100 000 investment, and got a salary for doing their tit show for a year???
You can’t
---

Link to Dans rant about DJ yesterday. Aparently us trolls are responsible for Kaz having her tyres slashed
For someone who “transforms people, positively” he really does attract a remarkable amount of sadistic narcissists. On the upside there’s no way he can be fooling anyone with this rant.
---
You're a star! I'll tag @EreComesTrouble

I didn't even know about Kaz's tyres, what a load of crap! If that had really happened they'd have used it for material in their 'show' at every opportunity surely!?
If her tyres were slashed then Wheeler did it, or one of his other personalities

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The level of delusion is frighteningly high, he honestly believes all the bullshit that he spews forth.

Reactions: 8
He closed his business at 500?!! Umm I’m sure it dwindled to a LOT less than that from my recollection. Then slags off that the 2000 had a lot of tit for him to deal with!! Wow just wow.

Also, let’s just clarify that DJ had nothing to do with me being on here. Actually DW ranting about this site brought me here. It then opened my eyes. I felt so foolish as I’d tried to ignore the red flags I’d seen. I took a quite step back and not looked back at all

He closed his business at 500?!! Umm I’m sure it dwindled to a LOT less than that from my recollection. Then slags off that the 2000 had a lot of tit for him to deal with!! Wow just wow.

Also, let’s just clarify that DJ had nothing to do with me being on here. Actually DW ranting about this site brought me here. It then opened my eyes. I felt so foolish as I’d tried to ignore the red flags I’d seen. I took a quite step back and not looked back at all
The 2,000 was mainly made up of people he gave the trial week to and allowed in his “academy” and they never left or paid him a penny. I see his selective memory is working well, seems to be one of his few remaining brain cells. He’s so obviously testing the waters with his new gullible “family” as to whether it’s worth trying to reignite 8020. Oh Dan, we haven’t gone away, we knew this time would come because you are as predictable as you are dumb. Everything you did and how you treated people is here with all the evidence, ready for all your new followers to read in the wiki.

Signed No4 and definitely not DJ

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If he's planning to coach people for free, they should be asking for some credentials. But they won't .....

Reactions: 5
That performance is definitely for his new followers... trying to paint a picture of himself of what a nice guy he is and how he fell victim to an evil narcissistic sadist who destroyed his life and his business 🎻

It's funny how he perfectly describes himself in that clip.

I've never spoken to or had any direct dealings with DJ sorry!

Reactions: 9
That performance is definitely for his new followers... trying to paint a picture of himself of what a nice guy he is and how he fell victim to an evil narcissistic sadist who destroyed his life and his business 🎻

It's funny how he perfectly describes himself in that clip.

I've never spoken to or had any direct dealings with DJ sorry!
It's the narc recruiting new flying monkeys 🐒 get them all feeling sorry for you then they become your army. But they'll be joining us here eventually 😉

Reactions: 9

Wow he is so delusional he doesn't realise he is describing himself perfectly! Each time he tells the story he adds a bit more on. I'm sure all qualified therapists out there are quaking in their boots that their job is at risk as some charlatan from the tiniternet can just listen to the problem and solve it like that. The problem is there are always people out there who hang onto the hope that someone like him can help with a quick fix. All his friends and family (Sam and Rowley apparently) will of course back him up, Sam has no choice she can't get away from him but Rowley surely you can't be that desperate that you can't see the common denominator in wheelers downfall and issues is the big man himself. Lock up your cheque book Rowley, I can sense another big venture is coming your way and you my man are the last standing meal ticket

Reactions: 11
The bit I am struggling with again is the inconsistency. Last year he was totally sober, and was getting codeine to help with an infection he got from injecting into his groin…. I think that was the story. He even made bracelets to mark his sobriety.

Now it seems that wasn’t true, and he is now getting sober via finding a higher power and taking more drugs to explore that.

Putting all animosity to one side. It’s actually worrying to watch as he is clearly unwell. He’s chasing multiple dragons. If someone close to him is reading in here then please take him to get some professional help.

There are some incredible podcasters who deal with addiction. I’ve heard amazing stories from people who’ve over come addiction the hard way. Dan’s not in that league, and shouldn’t go near helping others until he is sorted.

The bit I am struggling with again is the inconsistency. Last year he was totally sober, and was getting codeine to help with an infection he got from injecting into his groin…. I think that was the story. He even made bracelets to mark his sobriety.

Now it seems that wasn’t true, and he is now getting sober via finding a higher power and taking more drugs to explore that.

Putting all animosity to one side. It’s actually worrying to watch as he is clearly unwell. He’s chasing multiple dragons. If someone close to him is reading in here then please take him to get some professional help.

There are some incredible podcasters who deal with addiction. I’ve heard amazing stories from people who’ve over come addiction the hard way. Dan’s not in that league, and shouldn’t go near helping others until he is sorted.
He has been on a very bad road for a very long time now. I have no doubt he suffers from genuine MH issues including addiction and personality disorder(s). He has thoroughly alienated damn near everyone who ever actually cared for him. His few remaining cronies either don't dare speak up (Rowly) or are unable to (Sam).

Reactions: 4
Ahh I missed it as only dipped in. Wonder what weird misconceptions he’s made up now 😏
I just wanted to say MY bit about this absolute unit - Ok so he gave Danny £1,300 (Bank statements to prove this) for petrol seeing as DJ was going up there 2-3 times per week to be a poster boy for a so called“trained PT”. Let me tell you myself & DJ have our council home - 1 car & 3 perfect children that is all we need. We ain’t sitting about with money to throw about & I don’t give 2 f**ks to be honest we have what we need & anything else we may have left over is a bonus! What you DO NOT do DW is pay minors who have plead GUILTY to a crime you knew all about to talk shi* about his family. You did NOT quit your buisness is failed because your a muggy little C**T
Ahh I missed it as only dipped in. Wonder what weird misconceptions he’s made up now 😏
Hi all - It’s time for me to say my bit now…. DW you speak utter bullsh*t don’t you poppet? Ok so DW gave DJ £1,300 (Bank statements to prove it) for petrol as DJ was driving up there 2-3 times per week being a poster boy for a so called “Trained” PT! Now - I have NO problem telling you all we have fu*kore !!! We live in a council home - we have 1 car - 3 beautiful children - a granddaughter on the way & more love then I can put into words. That’s enough for us. I wouldn’t give 2 sh*ts if DJ slashed tyres but would I F**K pay out MY kids money to drive up there & then manage to NOT get caught on any cameras? What a total deluded pr*ck you r DW! Roland the rat then messaged SJ & offered him £500 to talk crap about myself & DJ knowing damn well what SJ had done & plead guilty to know crown court. DW then did a video saying “He’s a good kid really” WROGEN! I have texts to prove this happened & screen shots of the messages to SJ & from rat boy. My family have been through enough you silly little boy. Get a grip with your life! You have NOTHING because YOU wrecked the lot but need someone to blame so let’s blame the “Fat man”. Even if I lived on the streets I’d have more then you! You have nothing & no one. Rat boy can’t walk away coz he knows the consequences that come with that he’s seen it first hand with us! You live in your GFs home - you have NO kids - NO home - NO money - NO family & NO friends! It’s sad really love. Keep my family’s name out your dirty mouth. WAR? Ok PUTIN poppet you have a great day & if you could play “The winner takes it all” by ABBA (Your fav band) I’ll send u over the £2 - Cheers all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The level of delusion is frighteningly high, he honestly believes all the bullshit that he spews forth.
He really does - lies after lies after lies, saying DJ was 50 stone DJ has always said on his social media his biggest weight was 40stone - he’s such a liar !!!

I just wanted to say MY bit about this absolute unit - Ok so he gave Danny £1,300 (Bank statements to prove this) for petrol seeing as DJ was going up there 2-3 times per week to be a poster boy for a so called“trained PT”. Let me tell you myself & DJ have our council home - 1 car & 3 perfect children that is all we need. We ain’t sitting about with money to throw about & I don’t give 2 f**ks to be honest we have what we need & anything else we may have left over is a bonus! What you DO NOT do DW is pay minors who have plead GUILTY to a crime you knew all about to talk shi* about his family. You did NOT quit your buisness is failed because your a muggy little C**T

Hi all - It’s time for me to say my bit now…. DW you speak utter bullsh*t don’t you poppet? Ok so DW gave DJ £1,300 (Bank statements to prove it) for petrol as DJ was driving up there 2-3 times per week being a poster boy for a so called “Trained” PT! Now - I have NO problem telling you all we have fu*kore !!! We live in a council home - we have 1 car - 3 beautiful children - a granddaughter on the way & more love then I can put into words. That’s enough for us. I wouldn’t give 2 sh*ts if DJ slashed tyres but would I F**K pay out MY kids money to drive up there & then manage to NOT get caught on any cameras? What a total deluded pr*ck you r DW! Roland the rat then messaged SJ & offered him £500 to talk crap about myself & DJ knowing damn well what SJ had done & plead guilty to know crown court. DW then did a video saying “He’s a good kid really” WROGEN! I have texts to prove this happened & screen shots of the messages to SJ & from rat boy. My family have been through enough you silly little boy. Get a grip with your life! You have NOTHING because YOU wrecked the lot but need someone to blame so let’s blame the “Fat man”. Even if I lived on the streets I’d have more then you! You have nothing & no one. Rat boy can’t walk away coz he knows the consequences that come with that he’s seen it first hand with us! You live in your GFs home - you have NO kids - NO home - NO money - NO family & NO friends! It’s sad really love. Keep my family’s name out your dirty mouth. WAR? Ok PUTIN poppet you have a great day & if you could play “The winner takes it all” by ABBA (Your fav band) I’ll send u over the £2 - Cheers all
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

If he gave DJ petrol money then he only did what he should have done! Was he expecting a medal or something!? DJ was effectively working for him. If wheeler had one ounce of business sense he would know he could have written that off as expenses so for him to be bragging about it is stupid.
Just because Kaz didn't get petrol money is on her! She was a mug.

And the rest, well what a scummy bunch they are! Rowly the Rat needs strung up!!

Wheeler must be so jealous of you and your family because he just can't stop talking about you!

Throughout all of this, you and DJ have remained so dignified, that's something wheeler can't handle 😆

Stay strong queen 👸

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Ive seen an heard enough about Rowland to know he's damaged so many people's life's it's possibly about time someone did the same to him ..... Who knows maybe an email here an there. Calling him out on his bullshit comments and doing it from my actual personal account. Imagine him saying and doing the stuff he's done in public to your face .... Or your partner's. No I think not he's a gobshite. As for wheeler he's about to go full circle if he can keep his mental health together enough. Again he needs Burying. The comments about him definitely having a son soon with the name TBC months ago he was declared celibate. Make it make sense. Kaz will be reading here. Soon she will get the urge to speak out somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

bleeping yes, round of applause for you!!

Thank you all SO much - When I say this has been the hardest time of our lives I mean that in every sense on the word. Myself & DJ are big enough & ugly enough to defend ourselves but I won’t f**k about when it comes to my kids they are totally innocent in all of this! It’s broke both of us & to see my wonderful DJ become so withdrawn & lost is the most heartbreaking thing especially with what we’ve been through. Thankfully my DJ was not down for long & he’s back fighting his own fight without a care in the world about d**ks like that. I know everyone has problems I really do but the situation we became part of with SJ was not our choice & it broke our family. I acted like a total kn*b when I was around DW & I’ve held my hands up but I still do not believe we deserved what he did to us. We are not bad people we are council people trying to explore life together & provide a happy home for our 3 beautiful children & future granddaughter. I’m just a little bird with a big mouth really but I’ll say I’m wrong when I am & I’ll always stand for what I believe is right & the right thing for him to do would be to mic drop to a banger like “I am the 1 & only” & f**k off! Thank you all for your continued support to our little family it means the world xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The 2,000 was mainly made up of people he gave the trial week to and allowed in his “academy” and they never left or paid him a penny. I see his selective memory is working well, seems to be one of his few remaining brain cells. He’s so obviously testing the waters with his new gullible “family” as to whether it’s worth trying to reignite 8020. Oh Dan, we haven’t gone away, we knew this time would come because you are as predictable as you are dumb. Everything you did and how you treated people is here with all the evidence, ready for all your new followers to read in the wiki.

Signed No4 and definitely not DJ
Yep! He was always going to try and resurrect 80/20. Most of us were here before DJ

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.