Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

worriequeen

What ever happened to doing all ren interviews he has done one, and today he said binge watching damn mystic stuff again definitely have smaller amount of viewers today.

Reactions: 2

worriequeen

Tried clipping let see if it works
---
He's edging closer and closer to his crush and now that Kaz is gone, who knows, could we have a Dan Wheeler show featuring Rowly? Lol 😆
---

I had a quick look earlier, there were a few new names. Mostly with first names & only a letter for a surname- eg, Mark P Jack S
Very similar to the names of the fake comments he used to buy. I don't know much about these things but does anyone know if its possible to buy fake live viewers who interact??
Mike p has been there for quite a while jack s is new today In chat anyway not shorebon buying names

Last edited:

worriequeen

See when I see some constantly post about how great they are I like to go and have a little nosey at what they are doing/creating, realise how crap it is, have a little laugh and off I pop. He spends far to long telling people how great he is and how much (imaginary) money he is making rather than actually creating something worth while. DW has shown he is unable to create anything original, he just sees something while scrolling and thinks he will do that for a quick buck. I am a true crime follower and whilst many will cover the same crimes, they all do their own spin on things, add things other don't and engage differently. DW thinks his winning personality can shine through whatever BS he is spewing, his view figures show a different story. He isn't even a dj playing songshe is just a crap juke box 🤣
I will have to agree his cover buddy personality is cracking

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
she has a BSc in Psychology, an Advanced Diploma in Counselling, a Masters in Counselling, integrative counselling qualifications, client centred counselling qualifications, and has trained in trauma and many other areas of work.
Yup, although three are steps to a masters.

Not a psychologist and not forensic.

If she makes interesting videos and you value her opinion have at it. Charlatan may have been a touch harsh but shes been misleading people on psychologist for years.

But you probably should stop quoting her website at me to disagree with something you don't fully understand.

Something published on a website doesn't make it true. Dan...

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
You arent pissing anyone off, I just think your view of Dan is different to ours because we know the history that's all.

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I also work in the "sector" and have a masters degree in the subject so I've done plenty of research thank you.

Who are you? You've come here with a very argumentative attitude and almost pro wheeler. I'm suspicious
---

I also have children with ADHD and ASD and have ADHD myself
Are you on TT @RachRN86 ?

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
I watched a lot of creatures in my time on a regular basis and NO they never do it the way dan can do it
---
PLUS ITS NOW A FAMILY GATHERING

he brought sam and her 2 kids onto the show desprate measures hay
Creatures
---