Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

worriequeen

Nope, she has no relevant experience or qualifications in forensic or criminal behaviour.

If she makes videos you enjoy she jsnt hurting anyone but she's not respected in actual psychology circles.

Many TV "experts" are self appointed and approached by TV producers. She's not ugly either

she has a BSc in Psychology, an Advanced Diploma in Counselling, a Masters in Counselling, integrative counselling qualifications, client centred counselling qualifications, and has trained in trauma and many other areas of work.

Reactions: 1

worriequeen

Shes not a psychologist
Emma Kenny is a psychologist, TV presenter, writer and expert media commentator, and is now recognised as one of the UK's leading TV psychological experts.
---
Emma Kenny is a psychologist, TV presenter, writer and expert media commentator, and is now recognised as one of the UK's leading TV psychological experts.
A criminal psychologist

Alfie1234

VIP Member
If you ever watch his videos again, just remember this toy hanging by it neck in the background, represents 8020 staff, there are videos of him punching it, calling our names out! Bitter and Twisted way to present yourself in my opinion, anyway I come to tattle to keep an eye on things to protect my family, TCHQ do the grafting #bosh!
How about an update on the weight loss/fitness/power lifting stuff? Don’t really do TikTok and would love to know how you’re doing.

thewonderofyou

Chatty Member
I dunno. He’s botched things up again and again… going in the space of a few years from a potential stable family life and successful business to his current pathetic “existence” (at best) is hardly smelling of roses. There have already been numerous complaints to law enforcement about him, granted for relatively minor issues - so far.

The man is a severe narcissist. When the day comes he can no longer lie to himself, when he has literally nothing and no one left, the backlash will be extreme. Who knows what he might be capable of?
THIS! Completely agree
---
The ramblings of an addict, somebody has had a smoke.
Lucy in the sky with diamonds

worriequeen

"Glad you have never had to fight your whole life..."

You know nothing about me. Zero.

Playing some superior victim card is right out of the wheeler playbook.
I'm sorry didn't mean it to come across as rude but I understand everyone has there own problems. But when I'm trying to explain what I'm going through and your the one being rude to me how does that make you any better, I'm just asking.

worriequeen

Yup, although three are steps to a masters.

Not a psychologist and not forensic.

If she makes interesting videos and you value her opinion have at it. Charlatan may have been a touch harsh but shes been misleading people on psychologist for years.

But you probably should stop quoting her website at me to disagree with something you don't fully understand.

Something published on a website doesn't make it true. Dan...
I didn't get it from her website but agree to disagree
---
Indeed.

The title 'psychologist' is unfortunately not yet protected within UK law (it is in many other countries). This means that anyone can call themselves a 'psychologist' after doing an undergrad in psychology.

This, however, does not make them a qualified practitioner psychologist - such people need to be registered with regulatory bodies such as the HCPC.

She's been able to use the word 'psychologist' as many will not be aware of the differences between highly trained practitioner psychologists (such as Clinical Psychs, Forensic Psychs, Educational Psychs etc.) and those who have done an academic undergraduate degree (even if it is followed up with a Masters).

That said, people will watch what they enjoy and that's fair enough. It only becomes problematic when people are mislead, or people quote said 'psychologists' as being an oracle in a particular field that is only an area of interest for them...

As we anything, it's good to be aware of the backgrounds, qualifications and agendas of anybody prolific in the media.

Curiosity is good.
OK sorry 😞

worriequeen

But isnt 'joe' just the friend of the friend of Ren? I mean as people they are all special in their own right but hes literally interviewing people that mean nothing to anyone but their own family and publishing it to ..well.. his own family plus a couple of clingons!?
Joe is actually a friend of rens but vik has only know ren for months lol

worriequeen

I agree, what he's currently doing is transparent so anyone donating is fully aware of what they're paying for.
But, he's only been at this for a matter of weeks. The revenue isn't coming in quickly enough and he's already talked about going into coaching again, saying it'll be free🙄 but you just know there will be a charge introduced as soon as he gets any traction. That's where I draw the line, that would make him a conman as he is unqualified. History tells me it's just a matter of time, but this time we'll be here waiting and ready 👊
Agree with you he needs to stick with the reactions thing as he's pretty good at it but patience he needs to learn damn patience, a lot of youtubers have normal jobs as well and do reactions on the side

worriequeen

I think you're quite vulnerable and for some reason enamoured with his reaction videos that are, on the whole, awful. If you check the back catalogue its whatever zeitgeist draws people like you in. He's managed it a few times, hence the existence here.

Some of your comments sound like him through his cult. Its the only way I can fathom someone digesting eveything hes done then stepping out to defend him saying "you'd hate him even if he did good".

There are multiple ex members here that have been forgiven. People have had different responses and needed more time for that.

His claims about having multiple disorders are as spurious as him being a millionaire twice over and living in his girlfriends garage asking their school children if they'd sit on adults faces. He's said, in lives that he likes the sympathy.

The real world is hard, vulnerable people like to interact online from their safe space. Unfortunately due diligence isn't done and people fall prey to the lies of social media.

If you are compus and want to pay someone as despicable as Dan to play a song you can play yourself, have at it. But don't challenge how people feel about someone from a naive position of some ren youtube videos and zero historical insight. Eveything in the wiki has evidence it isnt just trolls as Dan is probably telling you.

Tattle does have some threads purely as they dont like people and he tries to play on that.
I'm sorry i didn't mean to offend I really didn't.

as I said I was part of the group which i have told you about i pop into Dan's group every so often to get info, until I found you lot on here. I always try to see the good in people not just the bad maybe thats my down side or maybe not I don't know.

and yes what he has done to me and others is bad, he has made a lot of bad choices which has fucked everything for more then just himself.
But with the way people talk on here sounds worse then what he has actually said. That's the only reason I was getting annoyed and I apologise for that.