Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

worriequeen

That only applies when it’s just rubbish that needs flogging. Considering what Kaz gave Dan the least he could do is give her new show a plug. She was driving hours at a time every week for months.

Dan is the biggest self promoter about how much he helps people. But the only evidence he can ever give is former playing clients. He never does anything just for the sake of helping someone.

I watched a YouTuber with over 200k subs who consistently gets video views in the hundreds of thousands call themselves “up and coming”. Part of their charm is the humble way they present. Dan talks as if he’s a top tier youtuber, while his channel is pretty much dead, with view counts falling again. The “Pay me money and I’ll play you a song” business model cannot be sustainable as there aren’t that many people who’d bother paying.
At the beginning it was a cool thing if he done 1 or two lives a week and lowed the cost of song maybe but probally not would survive, most people I follow who do videos during the week and say do a live on Wednesday and Sunday and only ask for £2 a song. But the way dan does it is bankrupting people and they can't do it 5 days a week
---
At the beginning it was a cool thing if he done 1 or two lives a week and lowed the cost of song maybe but probally not would survive, most people I follow who do videos during the week and say do a live on Wednesday and Sunday and only ask for £2 a song. But the way dan does it is bankrupting people and they can't do it 5 days a week
Then moans that he doesn't have enough songs

Reactions: 2

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
So, from what I’ve watched. A month or so ago, Dan fell out with his mum. Since then he’s been back filming in sams garage.

he said his mum lied his whole life about his dad not wanting anthing to do with him. His birth Dad is now his best friend and his mum is now dead to him 😅 he’s made claims that his mum abused him as a child. Which is interesting as he’s neverclaimed that before.Dan still talks about his sister Steph but she hasn’t been seen commenting or participating in any lives. Dans real Dad is often in the live chat and also buys song requests 😅
Wheres the scottish bird?
---
If he's off his face on drugs, he could be put on a section 2 of the MHA, as he's a danger to himself and others around him.
Just speaking as a retired RMN.
Thats a reaction.

I think the thing I was responding to was thinking BEFORE he hurts anyone. The DSO disappeared with minority report.

droese24

VIP Member
Do we know why Rowly never gets a look in despite being Dans number one fan? Is he too skint to get Dans attention. Has he said No to an amazing business opportunity before so now DW keeps him wishing? I would have thought he’d have made him the next Renfield by now.
He either just doesn't have the money to waste on Dan (and unlike some is not willing to go into debt for this moron), or is somehow smart enough not to participate in whatever "investment" or other ridiculous scam Dan has tried to lure him in with. Odd to remain as a hanger-on for so long though.
---
So Dan has fallen out with 98% of people he’s ever met but they’re the problem?
More like 99.9% and climbing.

Last edited:

worriequeen

Imnotshoreyouknow sorry I couldn't quote you as option wasn't there on you post what the post I wrote yes I wrote the post

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
No not worth it
---
Dan even tried persuading people yesterday may be even setting up a credit thing for the mo th say £50 and it would get you like 25 songs and it was either no response or said no keep it how it is his greedy mind is trying along with games where you pay to take part. All he has to do is abide by youtube rules and he would make money
Omg, £50 a month!! He's very generous with other people's money isn't he!?

He put himself forward on fb for dog walking (a couple of threads ago)
He told the guy he would require £250 a DAY .... yes....£250 a DAY ..for DOG WALKING 😆

The guy was in a fb group telling everyone, oh how they pissed themselves 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
Yeah cocaine definitely slows down the mind
---
There’s something not right with him at the moment, you can see it in his demeanour. I’m tempted to think that he’s missing Kaz, but I actually think what he’s missing is her constant adulation and praise.
How is he affording all these drugs? Why anyone is donating to someone who is being so blatant about his current drug use is beyond me. Plus he swore blind he was clean of Coke and would never go back to it!

Sam, if you are genuinely trying for a baby with this pathetic excuse of a human being you need your head examining. No baby should be put through having him as their father and the chaotic life it will lead to.
Is the boy still under 16 as children's social care could do with a call

droese24

VIP Member
I can see what you all been saying I'm glad I stopped donating yesterday we shall see it unfold, how long does it normally take him to completly stop or fall to pieces
In the past, a full cycle has taken 18 months to 2 years however in recent times this may be accelerated. In addition, the crests are lower, and the lows are even lower.

droese24

VIP Member
Ah, the absenteeism phase of the Wheeler cycle. Classic and 100% predictable. Agree this will most likely be an infection secondary to injecting illegal steroids via non-sterile technique, not that he’d ever admit it. Naturally he will need painkillers rather than antibiotics to treat this.

worriequeen

If i remember correctly Luke Hanna (who's actually qualified to advise people on their health) made a TT video debunking Wheeler's pseudo diet quackery using actual research. Wheeler offered to go live with him so he did and ... omg.... Wheeler made an absolute arse of himself. When he realised he was losing he offered to fight Luke (!?)
I'm sure it was screen recorded at the time and uploaded by someone. If I find it I'll post the link for you 👍I'd love to watch it again, it was freaking hilarious!!
---

I found Lukes original video but it's too big to upload here.
Type 'Luke Hanna Dan Wheeler' into TT search. That video and a few others will come up 👌 Enjoy 🍿 😉
Sorry what's TT sorry I'm new
---
Sorry what's TT sorry I'm new
Ignore me tiktok

worriequeen

Omg, £50 a month!! He's very generous with other people's money isn't he!?

He put himself forward on fb for dog walking (a couple of threads ago)
He told the guy he would require £250 a DAY .... yes....£250 a DAY ..for DOG WALKING 😆

The guy was in a fb group telling everyone, oh how they pissed themselves 🤣🤣
Yes he/they do lmao I mean I understand wanting to make money as I come up with crazy ideas all the time but when I get told its not a great one especially on over ambitious ones I listen, research be more realistic lol

worriequeen

That's him all over, he never keeps his promises and his lives are just whatever he feels like at the time. He'll keep Rens name out there as clickbait but that's all it is.
Did he ever show the Viktus interview??
Apparently Friday he said it will be

• Haha

worriequeen

He knows how to buy views and has a long history of doing it on YT, but he usually buys a nice round number, a big shiny 1k 😆
What's more likely is that he used clickbait which will give him a flash in the pan but no longevity.

I saw that one of the commenters is his previously estranged dad, so he has Sam, Rowly and his dad for definite. Rowly will have as many devices logged in as possible because he does that 🙄

Is the guy that Dan insulted on Fri watching?
Not the guy he had a go at wasn't there it was sitting at 40 people at 1 point dropped to about 34 people when I check at 1pm