Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EreComesTrouble

Ahh I missed it as only dipped in. Wonder what weird misconceptions he’s made up now 😏
I just wanted to say MY bit about this absolute unit - Ok so he gave Danny £1,300 (Bank statements to prove this) for petrol seeing as DJ was going up there 2-3 times per week to be a poster boy for a so called“trained PT”. Let me tell you myself & DJ have our council home - 1 car & 3 perfect children that is all we need. We ain’t sitting about with money to throw about & I don’t give 2 f**ks to be honest we have what we need & anything else we may have left over is a bonus! What you DO NOT do DW is pay minors who have plead GUILTY to a crime you knew all about to talk shi* about his family. You did NOT quit your buisness is failed because your a muggy little C**T
Ahh I missed it as only dipped in. Wonder what weird misconceptions he’s made up now 😏
Hi all - It’s time for me to say my bit now…. DW you speak utter bullsh*t don’t you poppet? Ok so DW gave DJ £1,300 (Bank statements to prove it) for petrol as DJ was driving up there 2-3 times per week being a poster boy for a so called “Trained” PT! Now - I have NO problem telling you all we have fu*kore !!! We live in a council home - we have 1 car - 3 beautiful children - a granddaughter on the way & more love then I can put into words. That’s enough for us. I wouldn’t give 2 sh*ts if DJ slashed tyres but would I F**K pay out MY kids money to drive up there & then manage to NOT get caught on any cameras? What a total deluded pr*ck you r DW! Roland the rat then messaged SJ & offered him £500 to talk crap about myself & DJ knowing damn well what SJ had done & plead guilty to know crown court. DW then did a video saying “He’s a good kid really” WROGEN! I have texts to prove this happened & screen shots of the messages to SJ & from rat boy. My family have been through enough you silly little boy. Get a grip with your life! You have NOTHING because YOU wrecked the lot but need someone to blame so let’s blame the “Fat man”. Even if I lived on the streets I’d have more then you! You have nothing & no one. Rat boy can’t walk away coz he knows the consequences that come with that he’s seen it first hand with us! You live in your GFs home - you have NO kids - NO home - NO money - NO family & NO friends! It’s sad really love. Keep my family’s name out your dirty mouth. WAR? Ok PUTIN poppet you have a great day & if you could play “The winner takes it all” by ABBA (Your fav band) I’ll send u over the £2 - Cheers all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

EreComesTrouble

Dan Jones.

Probably thought hed be the last person ever for PE

Today he stepped forward

He said
Im here MFers

He did not finish last

Frank said it was complex carbs

I say it was sheer fucking will and love
🤣 I’m glad you see franks comment, I did what I set out to do, it was amazing, my axle lift was deafening by the crowd, came 3rd in truck pull and managed not to drop the farmers for 20m Bosh! Not bad for a 50yearold with 10 PTs with 12975 fake accounts and a box of biscuits 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think we all need to raise a glass, cuppa or beer to DJ. You've absolutely smashed it today. Ive never met or spoken to you but I'm so proud of you. How you've managed to get healthy and mobile enough to compete in a strongman competition, as well as having over 300 accounts on tattle, and dealing with serious family stuff and the unnecessary hate campaign from a cretin who just talks absolute nonsense into an echo chamber is just fantastic. DJ you've got a cracking, loving and supportive family and friends. Behind every strong man is a strong woman and you've got that in Carla. Could hardly hear her. 😂 Cheers 🍻 #bosh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I just wanted to say MY bit about this absolute unit - Ok so he gave Danny £1,300 (Bank statements to prove this) for petrol seeing as DJ was going up there 2-3 times per week to be a poster boy for a so called“trained PT”. Let me tell you myself & DJ have our council home - 1 car & 3 perfect children that is all we need. We ain’t sitting about with money to throw about & I don’t give 2 f**ks to be honest we have what we need & anything else we may have left over is a bonus! What you DO NOT do DW is pay minors who have plead GUILTY to a crime you knew all about to talk shi* about his family. You did NOT quit your buisness is failed because your a muggy little C**T

Hi all - It’s time for me to say my bit now…. DW you speak utter bullsh*t don’t you poppet? Ok so DW gave DJ £1,300 (Bank statements to prove it) for petrol as DJ was driving up there 2-3 times per week being a poster boy for a so called “Trained” PT! Now - I have NO problem telling you all we have fu*kore !!! We live in a council home - we have 1 car - 3 beautiful children - a granddaughter on the way & more love then I can put into words. That’s enough for us. I wouldn’t give 2 sh*ts if DJ slashed tyres but would I F**K pay out MY kids money to drive up there & then manage to NOT get caught on any cameras? What a total deluded pr*ck you r DW! Roland the rat then messaged SJ & offered him £500 to talk crap about myself & DJ knowing damn well what SJ had done & plead guilty to know crown court. DW then did a video saying “He’s a good kid really” WROGEN! I have texts to prove this happened & screen shots of the messages to SJ & from rat boy. My family have been through enough you silly little boy. Get a grip with your life! You have NOTHING because YOU wrecked the lot but need someone to blame so let’s blame the “Fat man”. Even if I lived on the streets I’d have more then you! You have nothing & no one. Rat boy can’t walk away coz he knows the consequences that come with that he’s seen it first hand with us! You live in your GFs home - you have NO kids - NO home - NO money - NO family & NO friends! It’s sad really love. Keep my family’s name out your dirty mouth. WAR? Ok PUTIN poppet you have a great day & if you could play “The winner takes it all” by ABBA (Your fav band) I’ll send u over the £2 - Cheers all
I have seen the messages that Jabba the Gut sent to SJ on Wheelers behalf and it perfectly demonstrates how complicit he is in all of this.

No doubt he's got a boner at the thought of finally becoming Dans number 1 at long last but I hate to break it to him, he was never in the running. As we have said here numerous times, hes always been the lapdog, the one to do DWs dirty work and despite Wheeler telling him otherwise, hes nothing special.

Rowland - I know the lengths you have gone to for Wheeler. I know about the messages to SJ ( from your own account, silly boy) I know about workplaces you have contacted and tried to get people sacked ( note the word tried, babes) and I know how you have lied and pretended to be Wheelers lawyer/representative when doing so.

Quite why you would do this after the way Wheeler has treated you I will never know. And yes, I know about the arguments, the Dantrum and the several times you guys have fallen out.

I also know you are a bit of a loner arent you dude? No significant other in your life and if I am not greatly mistaken, you still love at home with Mummy don't you? No wonder you have fuck all better to do than chase down people on other people's behalf - maybe if you got yourself a bit of sexercise you might not be so frustrated at the world and realise we arent all trolls. Just a thought.

Its a hell of a lot of effort to go to for someone that quite simply doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. Everyone bar Rowland has now gone, yet Wheeler believes we are all the problem?

Look in the mirror. The answer is staring back at you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Alfie1234

VIP Member
He is keeping members on youtube but not asking people to be members on rumble
---

I agree most of the group are ex addicts and they are all have mental illness or had mental illness with one thing or another. That why I joined the group to start with they are all good people, I hope behond hope this helps him, he seems so much happier then he was when he started the reaction channel, I pray that this helps him on some way
Im confused, if he’s finished with YT how is keeping members over there.
I love that you are still compassionate towards him and I appreciate that many of us may seem very cold and hard towards him but it’s so hard to explain exactly what he has done and what we all went through because of him and this went on for years. This forum became a sanctuary and such a help for those of us who had been left mentally and financially damaged by him and his sidekicks. We all thought it was just us and that we were the problem so finding out it wasn’t was such a relief and then hearing other peoples experiences made us all feel so much better.
Undoubtedly some have been through far worse than others, Emma had to go to the police because of him and Rowly and their actions and Dan was arrested and cautioned because of what he did to her. I believe the case is still ongoing and he has been warned not to talk about her or contact her in any way.
He conned Rod out of large sums of money which he bought cocaine with to fuel that addiction.
We had a lovely person who had the misfortune of working in the building where he rented rooms to film his podcast from and when he was asked to leave because their behaviour was so disruptive he verbally abused the lady manager and then late one night went round the building throwing dead fish around so they had to pay for professionals to clean the building up. He’s so stupid that it was all on cctv and it went to court and he was fined.
He was banned from his gym for making lewd comments about the ladies who train there in a live from the car park.
His neighbours complained to the council because of them going live every day from the garden where the language was horrendous and they were smoking weed all day. Neighbour resorted to getting his lawnmower and hedge cutter out to drown them out so they were forced indoors.
As for DJ and what he put him and his family through I have no words.
I’m sure you’ve read the wiki, but just remember that behind the stories are real people who were impacted so badly by this man and all any of us want is that he never gets to do it again. So everytime you see him throwing himself a pity party just remember all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

EreComesTrouble

Hilarious that he asks is DJ is still miserable and alone....wtf!? - DJ has a family who adore him, friends who love him and a very busy life. He's not sitting in a garage high as a kite talking crap into an echo chamber of a handful of people, some of whom are wedged up his arse 'cough *Rowly*!'
---
I just dipped in to Rumble and he's doing an agony aunt kind of thing. Reading out someone's problems and giving advice..... isn't that Kaz's new format????

Not only should that slug not be giving anyone advice, he's nicked Kazs idea 😆 the man hasn't a single original thought in his head!!
I was at the gym with my 10 PTs when these Twitter comments were made 🤣 so for the newbies, I have never commented on any of DW socials, and I never will, even when he used SJ against me to go live with him, I said no, I won’t give him any clout to get a single view, as my dear old man used to say “Always brush ya teeth, and stay away from village idiots!”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

EreComesTrouble

Thank you all SO much - When I say this has been the hardest time of our lives I mean that in every sense on the word. Myself & DJ are big enough & ugly enough to defend ourselves but I won’t f**k about when it comes to my kids they are totally innocent in all of this! It’s broke both of us & to see my wonderful DJ become so withdrawn & lost is the most heartbreaking thing especially with what we’ve been through. Thankfully my DJ was not down for long & he’s back fighting his own fight without a care in the world about d**ks like that. I know everyone has problems I really do but the situation we became part of with SJ was not our choice & it broke our family. I acted like a total kn*b when I was around DW & I’ve held my hands up but I still do not believe we deserved what he did to us. We are not bad people we are council people trying to explore life together & provide a happy home for our 3 beautiful children & future granddaughter. I’m just a little bird with a big mouth really but I’ll say I’m wrong when I am & I’ll always stand for what I believe is right & the right thing for him to do would be to mic drop to a banger like “I am the 1 & only” & f**k off! Thank you all for your continued support to our little family it means the world xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So Dan's new plan is to enter the World Series of Poker in Vegas next year. Apparently he is really into poker, has played regularly for years, and has won tournaments across the UK 😂😂.

Will all be streamed on Friday evening. He's also covering Coach Dan on Mondays, space Dan on Tuesdays, addiction recovery Dan on Wednesdays, and guitar Dan on Thursdays.

I give it a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

droese24

VIP Member
Last thread https://tattle.life/threads/dan-wheeler-33-dan-wheeler-who-still-desperate-to-be-famous.37729/

Wiki: https://tattle.life/wiki/dan-wheeler

We broke through the 1000 post mark amid Kaz's departure. Over the years we've seen Dan burn through countless friends and associates. He is now left with only the 2 Steves as his final remaining cronies. As absolutely vile as Kaz's conduct was, I am sure she has plenty of ugly stories about Dan himself... not that we really need any more! It's now clear to absolutely everyone what a total scammer this loser is.

I suspect her departure was triggered by financial issues. Presumably Kaz is completely tapped out (possibly having even mortgaged her house!) with nothing more to give Wheeler and thus is useless to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

EreComesTrouble

Yeah I know I fell for it and just been trying to find out about all he has been saying because something didn't feel right about what he has been saying. I have been popping in and out occasionally to keep an ear out. I'm normally good judge of character but obviously not this time.
I’m Dan Jones aka DJ I’m the teddy being hung by it’s neck in all his videos, think he still loves me really

• Haha
Reactions: 18

EreComesTrouble

How about an update on the weight loss/fitness/power lifting stuff? Don’t really do TikTok and would love to know how you’re doing.
I got my first strongman comp tomorrow, BW is 208kg still loves my grub, reversed type 2 diabetes I have a Fb page 🤠😜 #youvebeenwheelered

• Heart
Reactions: 17

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
All the time they were both fully aware of the issues surrounding SJ, yet were prepared to turn a blind eye to it all just so they could get him to spill the beans on DJ....

Does anyone remember him & Kaz mocking us all on a live when DJ made himself known here, talking about " I am so excited and grinning like a Cheshire cat cos I know stuff they don't" and " hes completely fucked it now, they won't want to be supporting him after this"

Well that was all a sly dig at what he knew about SJ. And guess what, we are all still here and we are all still supporting DJ so that didn't end well for him did it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Alfie1234

VIP Member
He closed his business at 500?!! Umm I’m sure it dwindled to a LOT less than that from my recollection. Then slags off that the 2000 had a lot of shit for him to deal with!! Wow just wow.

Also, let’s just clarify that DJ had nothing to do with me being on here. Actually DW ranting about this site brought me here. It then opened my eyes. I felt so foolish as I’d tried to ignore the red flags I’d seen. I took a quite step back and not looked back at all
The 2,000 was mainly made up of people he gave the trial week to and allowed in his “academy” and they never left or paid him a penny. I see his selective memory is working well, seems to be one of his few remaining brain cells. He’s so obviously testing the waters with his new gullible “family” as to whether it’s worth trying to reignite 8020. Oh Dan, we haven’t gone away, we knew this time would come because you are as predictable as you are dumb. Everything you did and how you treated people is here with all the evidence, ready for all your new followers to read in the wiki.

Signed No4 and definitely not DJ

• Heart
Reactions: 16