Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

worriequeen

You are still part of his "group" and commented on one of his videos last night.

We are totally accepting of people with differing opinions, but you saying that how we talk on here makes things sound worse is unjust.

We have all been on the receiving end of him in some capacity. Some have had nasty emails, some have been publicly berated, some have had employers contacted and some have had to involve police and other government agencies as a result of him and his actions.

It absolutely is as bad as we make it sound.

Dont take my word for it though. There are people here that go back at least 10 years. Friends, colleagues, employees, neighbours all saying the same.

How did you find us out of interest?
if you don't believe me I truly am sorry, i found forum here as I was research dan I search for the dan wheeler show reviews and it showed up. And I did have words with him and he did have a go at me
---
The things Wheeler has done make him a criminal with no boundaries.

He colluded with a known sex offender to get some dirt on an ex member- even paying him.
He threatened an ex member- saying 'I know where you live' .... that member has young children in the house!!

Being a conman is just one of the strings to his ugly bow.

You seem like a good person @worriequeen
Just the type of person he preys on 😔

He is not a good guy, I don't know how much evidence you are going to need, but you can't say you weren't warned.

We don't care if you're a fan of his, you're still welcome here. Just don't try and make excuses for him and you'll get on just fine 🙂
Again sorry I just don't know what to think I really didn't want to upset anyone I'm struggling with my thoughts right now I think it will be best to stop talking incase I piss more people
---
What Alfie said 👆

I get you may see the best in people, and that's admirable. All I am asking is that have a good read here from the start to see why some of us don't share that viewpoint please.
I'm sorry really sorry I'm screwed up don't mean to be

Last edited:

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
I am someone who works in the sector and as a person who also is diagnosed with adhd and autism and have children with the same. and it is under the same umbrella, do some research please.
ADHD and autism are completely different. But can go hand in hand. ADHd is a mental health issue but autism isn’t.

worriequeen

I also work in the "sector" and have a masters degree in the subject so I've done plenty of research thank you.

Who are you? You've come here with a very argumentative attitude and almost pro wheeler. I'm suspicious
---

I also have children with ADHD and ASD and have ADHD myself
I am not being argumentive I just have a diffrent opinion to you, you are the one getting high rate.

My apologies if you took it as an offence

worriequeen

He does this all the time, and by the time he does what he promised everyone's gone off the boil and doesn't care any more.
Other creators work so much harder than him. A true crime woman I follow puts out 2 long episodes a week plus patreon stuff and hasn't even taken a break to have a baby this week! Dan cancels if he's tired, the poor lamb 😆
Is that Emma Kennedy

worriequeen

No it's isn't, they are a neurodiversity nothing to do with mental health
I am someone who works in the sector and as a person who also is diagnosed with adhd and autism and have children with the same. and it is under the same umbrella, do some research please.