Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

worriequeen

I genuinely don’t think that many people care though. I love hip-hop, have been to many gigs over the years, had heard about Ren way before Dan jumped onto the bandwagon. I think I heard Hi Ren back in February.

But I have zero interest in these online squabbles. It’s just clout chasing nonsense.
Same knew about ren when he release hi ren in February and the buzz is still going but people are intrested only because ren may be involved, as well as a guy called knox who is a fantastic rapper and reactor so that's why the buzz for this is happening

Reactions: 2
If you ever watch his videos again, just remember this toy hanging by it neck in the background, represents 8020 staff, there are videos of him punching it, calling our names out! Bitter and Twisted way to present yourself in my opinion, anyway I come to tattle to keep an eye on things to protect my family, TCHQ do the grafting #bosh!
oh Yes!

Reactions: 2

worriequeen

It's like watching a knock off version of groundhog day and like a few other, I hate to say it, but I keep tuning in for the next episode, I can't look away 🤣 millionaire my arse. Why does he have to do everything twice over, he can never settle with just making the mistake, learn from it and do better. Oh no he throws himself straight into another ill fated idea with no plans, other than milk of the nearest vulnerable person or group he can find. He has got to be running out of business ideas now surely
But you will hate him anyway even if he did better lol

Reactions: 1

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
he didn't look high to me from the few mins I've just watched of today's live, but i could be wrong as how else can you ramble on about absolutely nothing of any consequence for OVER 5 HOURS?! WTH! good lord :oops:

I caught where he started on about DJ again, called him a vile narc sadist, or similar, which is also what he called his mum a moment earlier. I thought he was back in touch with her & on speaking terms again? It took him 37 years to be rid of her according to him today...

what a bizarre existence! Can you just imagine your partner behaving like this???!!! Sam, what the hell are you doing woman?? Has she just given up on him now & happy that he's not bothering her for the vast amount of time he spends online chatting with his imaginary friends?!
220px-BH_E02_web.jpg
220px-BH_E02_web.jpg

worriequeen

I watched his latest YT, he's saying he's moved everything to Rumble. I wonder what happens to the people who paid to be a member on YT. Do they now pay for Rumble too? & do they get their YT money back?

I don't have Rumble so I have no idea how it works.

I was a member on a YT channel that did similar (she didn't move to rumble though)
She refunded everyone for that month. I can't see Wheeler being so gracious!
He is keeping members on youtube but not asking people to be members on rumble
---
I was genuinely happy for Dan when I saw he had success, this was in the initial weight loss phase.

However I strongly feel he is lost, clearly the addiction is still there, and causing his all round haphazard lifestyle. Surrounded by people who confirm his distorted view.

But he seems to be building a community of likeminded followers, which could be good for him and them, but he wants lofty goals achieved in unrealistic time scales. Online you’re just more noise in a crowded room. And you can be certain he won’t be tax registered so that’ll come round to nibble him on the arse soon.
I agree most of the group are ex addicts and they are all have mental illness or had mental illness with one thing or another. That why I joined the group to start with they are all good people, I hope behond hope this helps him, he seems so much happier then he was when he started the reaction channel, I pray that this helps him on some way

Last edited:

worriequeen

I joined rumble for a look at his steam 🚿 😉 and, i don't know if its was me but its hella glitchy. His live kept stop starting.
He'll be floating on air thinking he's the dogs wotsits after the viewers today but as we know, any revenue will go up his nose or in his lungs and once rumble stop pushing his channel he'll be back to begging everyone to share it and stream on several devices like he was last year.

I kind of get the pull for people- its like when you have friends round and you get YT on the TV and they start suggesting things. It snowballs and you bond over funny videos or music.
He's doing that, but people are paying him for the thrill of seeing his reaction to their favorite song, as if he's somebody!?
Preying on the lonely, bored or under confident I think 😔
I get it but not enough to give him 1p of my money! I'd rather pay for a streaming service for a month!

I can't even hate watch him, knowing what I know and what he's done to people, I just loathe that face and voice, ugh!! 🤬
My prospective on this matter, I agree but people don't just pay to thrill him but other members to maybe hear songs they don't know and the social interaction with other members sharing an intrest. Ys I said I agree about him I play along to keep involved with other group members
I agree with this.

The opinions of those in this forum are based on objective facts. Financial and other damages are very real; people gathered here to share their experiences in a supportive welcoming community.
I'm just trying to learn and understand thank you for you anwser

worriequeen

His rambling about the bible being his story with Israel, is very similar to shan fam on tiktok who believes Matilda was written about her. Sam should be very concerned right now as that delusion seems very much like mental illness
Love the name by the way

worriequeen

Neither are any of us. You talked about emails you had from him. Many of us have had that treatment too. Some of us have had employers contacted in the hopes we get sacked, and some of us have been publicly berated on his social media platforms so badly that police have had to be involved.

Now that's the workings of a horrible person - we all just came together here as this is one place he can't get to us.
True sorry I wasn't ment to come across as rude as much as I hate what he said to me I don't wish anything bad to happen to anyone even him, some may disagree with me on here.

worriequeen

Emma Kenny, Yes. I love her channel
---
20 hrs and no caption suggestions 😂
(BTW I was going to scribble out my profile pic but thought it more fun to photoshop Rowlys on)
---
Ahahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣
Love Emma's channal she is none stop generally lol