Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I'm sorry i didn't mean to offend I really didn't.

as I said I was part of the group which i have told you about i pop into Dan's group every so often to get info, until I found you lot on here. I always try to see the good in people not just the bad maybe thats my down side or maybe not I don't know.

and yes what he has done to me and others is bad, he has made a lot of bad choices which has fucked everything for more then just himself.
But with the way people talk on here sounds worse then what he has actually said. That's the only reason I was getting annoyed and I apologise for that.
You are still part of his "group" and commented on one of his videos last night.

We are totally accepting of people with differing opinions, but you saying that how we talk on here makes things sound worse is unjust.

We have all been on the receiving end of him in some capacity. Some have had nasty emails, some have been publicly berated, some have had employers contacted and some have had to involve police and other government agencies as a result of him and his actions.

It absolutely is as bad as we make it sound.

Dont take my word for it though. There are people here that go back at least 10 years. Friends, colleagues, employees, neighbours all saying the same.

How did you find us out of interest?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I have seen the messages that Jabba the Gut sent to SJ on Wheelers behalf and it perfectly demonstrates how complicit he is in all of this.

No doubt he's got a boner at the thought of finally becoming Dans number 1 at long last but I hate to break it to him, he was never in the running. As we have said here numerous times, hes always been the lapdog, the one to do DWs dirty work and despite Wheeler telling him otherwise, hes nothing special.

Rowland - I know the lengths you have gone to for Wheeler. I know about the messages to SJ ( from your own account, silly boy) I know about workplaces you have contacted and tried to get people sacked ( note the word tried, babes) and I know how you have lied and pretended to be Wheelers lawyer/representative when doing so.

Quite why you would do this after the way Wheeler has treated you I will never know. And yes, I know about the arguments, the Dantrum and the several times you guys have fallen out.

I also know you are a bit of a loner arent you dude? No significant other in your life and if I am not greatly mistaken, you still love at home with Mummy don't you? No wonder you have fuck all better to do than chase down people on other people's behalf - maybe if you got yourself a bit of sexercise you might not be so frustrated at the world and realise we arent all trolls. Just a thought.

Its a hell of a lot of effort to go to for someone that quite simply doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. Everyone bar Rowland has now gone, yet Wheeler believes we are all the problem?

Look in the mirror. The answer is staring back at you.
Brilliant post 👏

Confirms everything I assumed about rat boy- right down to living with mummy!
He's a 'pick me'! A pathetic try-hard and he clearly has no morals or backbone.

What kind of scum would shmooze a sex offender!!! Your a fkin disgrace, Rowly 😤 you're everything that's wrong with the world! Bad things happen to good people while ppl like you are around. SMH

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Fair play to you @worriequeen for searching out some of the things we have told you about for yourself. Hopefully it's gone some way to opening your eyes up to what kind of person he really is.

I dont think anyone was intentionally preaching. I think they were just trying to warn you as we know what hes like.

Theres no need to feel shit about anything. We were where you are once. Most of us got ourselves in deep and a lot of us defended him too. You arent alone x

RachRN86

VIP Member
I am someone who works in the sector and as a person who also is diagnosed with adhd and autism and have children with the same. and it is under the same umbrella, do some research please.
I also work in the "sector" and have a masters degree in the subject so I've done plenty of research thank you.

Who are you? You've come here with a very argumentative attitude and almost pro wheeler. I'm suspicious
---
I also work in the "sector" and have a masters degree in the subject so I've done plenty of research thank you.

Who are you? You've come here with a very argumentative attitude and almost pro wheeler. I'm suspicious
I also have children with ADHD and ASD and have ADHD myself

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
Yesterday’s live was classic DW. I only watched the final 15 minutes or so as it was all building up to him reacting to Ren’s new video at 7pm, but when the time came he realised Ren’s video was being realised at 8pm. So rather than keep the hype going for an hour, or popping back on at 8, he said he’d react the following morning instead. As if he was online until 8 he’d have to take a day off because he’d be too worn out.

An absolute shambles, the ending is an embarrassing watch. A lack of preparation meant he got the time wrong, then a lack of interest meant he couldn’t be bothered to stick it out.

• Haha

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Guys, Wheeler, the expert, says he can confirm this!! and i think we found out why Kaz left- she CLEARLY had BPD and was controlling ;)

Misogyny ✅
Hates fat people ✅
this is absolutely fucking horrendous & has made me livid! just stating it like an actual fact, the fucking moron. vile, vile abomination of a human you are Wheeler & the absolute harm you've caused to so many vulnerable people. 🤬 🤬 🤬

a blanket diagnosis of people that paid you money for help, & you just ripped them off without a care in the world.
it couldn't possibly be that YOU got a nearly overwhelming negative reaction to YOUR abhorrent behaviour, no, not even a vague possibility in your tiny mind, you absolute fucking cretin. THEY must of all had a personality disorder! FFS!

• Heart
  • Angry

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
Fuck no..at least Kaz didn’t stalk me and find out my workplace to email my boss. Steve is so far beyond redemption; he’s a lonely fat troll who deserves everything that is coming to him 😘
I kinda think that about Kaz. Shes not more of a victim just because shes female. Theyve both been blagged but both acted heinously
---
Shit Ive caught up.
Fuck em both. Fuck them right off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Re:Kaz. I dislike the woman. Mainly abandoning her family to play nodding side kick to that cretin. That aside. I watched her YT video on the sand dunes. It was shit. I was born and grew up in Bridgend. I used to go to brownie camp in Merthyr Mawr. When I went to comp and made and still have friends that lived near the coast. The sand dunes and beaches there were our playground during the summer and hungover on wet and windy days. Even now in my 40's it's a place I love to go walking. There is so much history surrounding the area. But no, just did a crappy video with no voice over. There's just no thought or real content. All it would have taken was half hour on Google find out about the area and do a voice over. Always looking for ideas from others. And even when they've got ideas they haven't got the brain, charisma, humour to deliver excellent content.
Just give up. Spend time with your family. I can't see how deciding whether to wear socks or not is a daily dilemma. Fucking grow up.

• Heart

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Did he ever put out the exclusive interview with Vik, the one that was supposed to be for his members? He posted on TT saying he's putting today's show off til later because he's editing a video with someone called 'Toby', it's apparently the best thing he's ever done 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

One thing Dan is the best in the world at is over promising and under delivering, I'll give him that.

• Haha
  • Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Guys, Wheeler, the expert, says he can confirm this!! and i think we found out why Kaz left- she CLEARLY had BPD and was controlling ;)

Misogyny ✅
Hates fat people ✅
Where are Luke Hanna and Dr Idz when you need them, this is an awful thing to say and he’s just making shit up again. Pls tell me someone has challenged him on it.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
So he’s had £150 in donations today, basically he’s become an online beggar for his drug habit, Do they realise that this is all they are doing, funding his drug habit. He’s high as a kite in his farewell to YouTube video. Once a twat, always a twat.

• Sad

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member

---

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DWsBestMate

I just wanted to say MY bit about this absolute unit - Ok so he gave Danny £1,300 (Bank statements to prove this) for petrol seeing as DJ was going up there 2-3 times per week to be a poster boy for a so called“trained PT”. Let me tell you myself & DJ have our council home - 1 car & 3 perfect children that is all we need. We ain’t sitting about with money to throw about & I don’t give 2 f**ks to be honest we have what we need & anything else we may have left over is a bonus! What you DO NOT do DW is pay minors who have plead GUILTY to a crime you knew all about to talk shi* about his family. You did NOT quit your buisness is failed because your a muggy little C**T

Hi all - It’s time for me to say my bit now…. DW you speak utter bullsh*t don’t you poppet? Ok so DW gave DJ £1,300 (Bank statements to prove it) for petrol as DJ was driving up there 2-3 times per week being a poster boy for a so called “Trained” PT! Now - I have NO problem telling you all we have fu*kore !!! We live in a council home - we have 1 car - 3 beautiful children - a granddaughter on the way & more love then I can put into words. That’s enough for us. I wouldn’t give 2 sh*ts if DJ slashed tyres but would I F**K pay out MY kids money to drive up there & then manage to NOT get caught on any cameras? What a total deluded pr*ck you r DW! Roland the rat then messaged SJ & offered him £500 to talk crap about myself & DJ knowing damn well what SJ had done & plead guilty to know crown court. DW then did a video saying “He’s a good kid really” WROGEN! I have texts to prove this happened & screen shots of the messages to SJ & from rat boy. My family have been through enough you silly little boy. Get a grip with your life! You have NOTHING because YOU wrecked the lot but need someone to blame so let’s blame the “Fat man”. Even if I lived on the streets I’d have more then you! You have nothing & no one. Rat boy can’t walk away coz he knows the consequences that come with that he’s seen it first hand with us! You live in your GFs home - you have NO kids - NO home - NO money - NO family & NO friends! It’s sad really love. Keep my family’s name out your dirty mouth. WAR? Ok PUTIN poppet you have a great day & if you could play “The winner takes it all” by ABBA (Your fav band) I’ll send u over the £2 - Cheers all
Ive seen an heard enough about Rowland to know he's damaged so many people's life's it's possibly about time someone did the same to him ..... Who knows maybe an email here an there. Calling him out on his bullshit comments and doing it from my actual personal account. Imagine him saying and doing the stuff he's done in public to your face .... Or your partner's. No I think not he's a gobshite. As for wheeler he's about to go full circle if he can keep his mental health together enough. Again he needs Burying. The comments about him definitely having a son soon with the name TBC months ago he was declared celibate. Make it make sense. Kaz will be reading here. Soon she will get the urge to speak out somewhere.

• Heart
I just wanted to say MY bit about this absolute unit - Ok so he gave Danny £1,300 (Bank statements to prove this) for petrol seeing as DJ was going up there 2-3 times per week to be a poster boy for a so called“trained PT”. Let me tell you myself & DJ have our council home - 1 car & 3 perfect children that is all we need. We ain’t sitting about with money to throw about & I don’t give 2 f**ks to be honest we have what we need & anything else we may have left over is a bonus! What you DO NOT do DW is pay minors who have plead GUILTY to a crime you knew all about to talk shi* about his family. You did NOT quit your buisness is failed because your a muggy little C**T

Hi all - It’s time for me to say my bit now…. DW you speak utter bullsh*t don’t you poppet? Ok so DW gave DJ £1,300 (Bank statements to prove it) for petrol as DJ was driving up there 2-3 times per week being a poster boy for a so called “Trained” PT! Now - I have NO problem telling you all we have fu*kore !!! We live in a council home - we have 1 car - 3 beautiful children - a granddaughter on the way & more love then I can put into words. That’s enough for us. I wouldn’t give 2 sh*ts if DJ slashed tyres but would I F**K pay out MY kids money to drive up there & then manage to NOT get caught on any cameras? What a total deluded pr*ck you r DW! Roland the rat then messaged SJ & offered him £500 to talk crap about myself & DJ knowing damn well what SJ had done & plead guilty to know crown court. DW then did a video saying “He’s a good kid really” WROGEN! I have texts to prove this happened & screen shots of the messages to SJ & from rat boy. My family have been through enough you silly little boy. Get a grip with your life! You have NOTHING because YOU wrecked the lot but need someone to blame so let’s blame the “Fat man”. Even if I lived on the streets I’d have more then you! You have nothing & no one. Rat boy can’t walk away coz he knows the consequences that come with that he’s seen it first hand with us! You live in your GFs home - you have NO kids - NO home - NO money - NO family & NO friends! It’s sad really love. Keep my family’s name out your dirty mouth. WAR? Ok PUTIN poppet you have a great day & if you could play “The winner takes it all” by ABBA (Your fav band) I’ll send u over the £2 - Cheers all
We all watched the videos of shit face putting Dan through his paces on all of shit faces media outlets at the time… he was using Dan promotionally and you can be sure the £££££ signs were flashing before Wheelers eyes… He is making out he gave Dan the money out of the goodness of his heart, typical BULLSHIT from Wheeler ….He doesn’t do anything without having a reason behind it that will be for his benefit.
His so called business was already well on the skids by this point because of the abysmal way he treats people…

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
You are still part of his "group" and commented on one of his videos last night.

We are totally accepting of people with differing opinions, but you saying that how we talk on here makes things sound worse is unjust.

We have all been on the receiving end of him in some capacity. Some have had nasty emails, some have been publicly berated, some have had employers contacted and some have had to involve police and other government agencies as a result of him and his actions.

It absolutely is as bad as we make it sound.

Dont take my word for it though. There are people here that go back at least 10 years. Friends, colleagues, employees, neighbours all saying the same.

How did you find us out of interest?
The things Wheeler has done make him a criminal with no boundaries.

He colluded with a known sex offender to get some dirt on an ex member- even paying him.
He threatened an ex member- saying 'I know where you live' .... that member has young children in the house!!

Being a conman is just one of the strings to his ugly bow.

You seem like a good person @worriequeen
Just the type of person he preys on 😔

He is not a good guy, I don't know how much evidence you are going to need, but you can't say you weren't warned.

We don't care if you're a fan of his, you're still welcome here. Just don't try and make excuses for him and you'll get on just fine 🙂