Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Then so be it it will show there true colours I'm

If they do they do I just watched some of the old videos on tiktok am not impressed
---

Well I'm starting to understand that now so pretty please do not preach I feel shit as it is
There's one thing that can't be denied, he's an excellent conman, unfortunately. General rule is, if his mouth is open, he's definitely lying!

Reactions: 13

Alfie1234

VIP Member
His says he is offering his life coaching for free as penance for drug recovery and refusing money
---
And now your all evil and wolves in sheep clothing
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Who wants life coaching from an obese addict who sponges off his girlfriend while he plays songs in her garage wearing a cowboy hat? Anyone? No? Thought not 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I am finding this latest 'episode' quite dark if I am really honest. Now I do believe pretty strongly that he is a narcissist and everything he does is to find the right target and turn them into a supply by manipulating them to believe his bullshit. His monologue on his live the other day was the most one sided claptrap I have ever heard in my life! I have always rather enjoyed watching DJ and CJ as they are very real. As soon as they were in a position to, they told the truth and accepted their own roles in what happened in the 8020 days. That means a great deal to me as everyone (except wheeler) is redeemable. I even know that most of you here wouldnt piss on kaz if she was on fire - but I think she is a huge victim in all of this and it will take her a long time to get over it. I have been a victim of someone like this before. I would get into fights on the internet because my partner somehow coerced me to do it! I woudl apologise because after a 13 hour day in the office I was too tired to sort his own business books out whilst cooking his tea! I look back on that time and think how on earth could I let myself do all of those things at his instruction! I am a senior director in my chosen field and I have been successful through graft, determination and chutzpah - I am not hard as nails by any stretch - but I am ballsy and I do not suffer fools. Yet for four years of my life I fell for it! Coming out the other side has been the hardest thing I have ever done. Whatever you feel about Kaz, him talking nice about her is him still trying to control her. However it looks to me like she is grey rocking him. That takes balls all on its own. She will do it and she will be here amongst us I am sure, when she has the strength. It is hard for any one of to us to believe a man so ugly and stupid from the inside out could get away with the level of manipulation he has to date. But for most of us on here he did it through the power of a 3 minute tik tok in your FYP a few times a day... Imagine living that life every day. Kaz was sucked in along with her family. We were able to take a step out and look back to realise how bad he really is. She is only just doing that! I am not condoning any of her behaviour at all, but if she has walked away from him, she is only at the start of her journey to break free. Its a bloody long road.

sofaz56

Dan Wheeler #35 "Fan boys Ren,won't pick on men,he's got a new "calling" yet again 🙄"

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
His spiralling bombarding tiktok about this thing his been going on about today grr
He can sit on the couch making multiple tiktoks but he couldn't do his show.... typical of the part timer!

And, yep, he's off the scale manic/ high or both. A crash is on the horizon, we've seen this a few times.
He didn't become a millionaire quickly enough so there will be a dantrum coming soon..

He's not a nice guy at the best of times, this is him at his most obnoxious. I'm so glad he's not my problem.

The last time he was like this (this time last year) he decided he was going to:

Start a commune
Turn a bus into a campervan
Go to Peru to lick a toad
Walk across Britain
Start an airbnb review channel
Make loom bands for charity
Start a YT comedy channel and become famous
Get sober
Try for a baby
Have sex and masterbate several times a day.
Have a million subs within a year

By the way, this list is not a joke. It's genuine things he said last year and all off the top of my head!! 🤣

I probably missed some

• Haha

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
DW is currently giving out content creator advice on twitter. It's comical
Do what makes you FORFILLED people!

Wheeler was a millionaire twice don't you know, and lost it twice so let's ask him- a proven 100% loser- for some advice on success 🤦‍♀️
Honestly, I can't believe someone actually thanked him. The advice is like a piss take of a piss take. Alan Partridge would be proud 😆

Attachments

• Haha

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I just wanted to say MY bit about this absolute unit - Ok so he gave Danny £1,300 (Bank statements to prove this) for petrol seeing as DJ was going up there 2-3 times per week to be a poster boy for a so called“trained PT”. Let me tell you myself & DJ have our council home - 1 car & 3 perfect children that is all we need. We ain’t sitting about with money to throw about & I don’t give 2 f**ks to be honest we have what we need & anything else we may have left over is a bonus! What you DO NOT do DW is pay minors who have plead GUILTY to a crime you knew all about to talk shi* about his family. You did NOT quit your buisness is failed because your a muggy little C**T

Hi all - It’s time for me to say my bit now…. DW you speak utter bullsh*t don’t you poppet? Ok so DW gave DJ £1,300 (Bank statements to prove it) for petrol as DJ was driving up there 2-3 times per week being a poster boy for a so called “Trained” PT! Now - I have NO problem telling you all we have fu*kore !!! We live in a council home - we have 1 car - 3 beautiful children - a granddaughter on the way & more love then I can put into words. That’s enough for us. I wouldn’t give 2 sh*ts if DJ slashed tyres but would I F**K pay out MY kids money to drive up there & then manage to NOT get caught on any cameras? What a total deluded pr*ck you r DW! Roland the rat then messaged SJ & offered him £500 to talk crap about myself & DJ knowing damn well what SJ had done & plead guilty to know crown court. DW then did a video saying “He’s a good kid really” WROGEN! I have texts to prove this happened & screen shots of the messages to SJ & from rat boy. My family have been through enough you silly little boy. Get a grip with your life! You have NOTHING because YOU wrecked the lot but need someone to blame so let’s blame the “Fat man”. Even if I lived on the streets I’d have more then you! You have nothing & no one. Rat boy can’t walk away coz he knows the consequences that come with that he’s seen it first hand with us! You live in your GFs home - you have NO kids - NO home - NO money - NO family & NO friends! It’s sad really love. Keep my family’s name out your dirty mouth. WAR? Ok PUTIN poppet you have a great day & if you could play “The winner takes it all” by ABBA (Your fav band) I’ll send u over the £2 - Cheers all
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

If he gave DJ petrol money then he only did what he should have done! Was he expecting a medal or something!? DJ was effectively working for him. If wheeler had one ounce of business sense he would know he could have written that off as expenses so for him to be bragging about it is stupid.
Just because Kaz didn't get petrol money is on her! She was a mug.

And the rest, well what a scummy bunch they are! Rowly the Rat needs strung up!!

Wheeler must be so jealous of you and your family because he just can't stop talking about you!

Throughout all of this, you and DJ have remained so dignified, that's something wheeler can't handle 😆

Stay strong queen 👸

• Heart

EreComesTrouble

Kaz is branching out on her own!
If it’s true and she has gone out on her own, back home with her family and building her own channel and not being just a add on “featuring” on a channel, then I wish her well, even give her a cheeky share 🤠 I know some of you including my better half are still mad, but the shame (if she feels it) of what you did under DW (that’s what she said) and the peoples lives you have impacted in a bad way will be unbearable right now, I know how that feels, but if she’s still with wheeler the farkem BOSH!

• Heart

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Why would he even show that old photo?! Not exactly a good ad for his coaching is it! Whats his new tagline "fit to fat in 80 days"? 😂 I'm afraid anyone that falls for it after seeing before & now, well! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

thewonderofyou

Chatty Member

Wheeler was a millionaire twice don't you know, and lost it twice so let's ask him- a proven 100% loser- for some advice on success 🤦‍♀️
Honestly, I can't believe someone actually thanked him. The advice is like a piss take of a piss take. Alan Partridge would be proud 😆
A millionaire twice 🤣🤣🤣🤣 do you think it’s got to the point where he believes his own lies? If he’s adding the worth of his business when it was at its absolute best, his car (likely leased), his home and his money then Im a multi millionaire by that reckoning (IM NOT). At a push, during his absolute best times, if I’m very very generous- at a stretch, he was probably worth it 100k.
---

Network, network, network- hasn’t he just spent “2” years locked in a shed with Kaz?

• Haha

worriequeen

He's got form for this type of behaviour unfortunately, seems to have an ability to bring out the very worst in his most ardent followers.

DW - promising one thing, but actually doing the exact opposite, best in the world! Again! 🙄
Yeah I know I fell for it and just been trying to find out about all he has been saying because something didn't feel right about what he has been saying. I have been popping in and out occasionally to keep an ear out. I'm normally good judge of character but obviously not this time.

• Heart

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
He lumps meth and coke addiction together with being addicted to your phone, and it ALL comes from trauma 🥱

I'd argue that everyone has some trauma, but not everyone is an addict.

He's massively over simplified and diluted a really complex set of conditions, just so that he sounds like he knows his stuff. He's the messiah guys, he's worked it all out, omg take my money 😬🙄😬🙄

If he so smart and has all the answers why is he still a jobless, penniless addict??
---
Dan Wheeler #35 He's still broke & addicted to the smoke but gang- he's WOKE!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

RachRN86

VIP Member
I really wish someone had a video of him crying by the road after a row with kirsties brother I think it was

Reactions: 12

droese24

VIP Member
I would just like to mention how good it is to see that this forum's members can share varied different and even contrary viewpoints (despite every one of us being DJ) without attacking and insulting each other. So different from DW who cannot handle the slightest challenge of any sort to his all-knowing greatness!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12