Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
this is absolutely fucking horrendous & has made me livid! just stating it like an actual fact, the fucking moron. vile, vile abomination of a human you are Wheeler & the absolute harm you've caused to so many vulnerable people. 🤬 🤬 🤬

a blanket diagnosis of people that paid you money for help, & you just ripped them off without a care in the world.
it couldn't possibly be that YOU got a nearly overwhelming negative reaction to YOUR abhorrent behaviour, no, not even a vague possibility in your tiny mind, you absolute fucking cretin. THEY must of all had a personality disorder! FFS!
Well said 👏

He is so vile. My late mother suffered from obesity. She had survived abuse and had a very difficult life, she was the kindest most generous woman I could wish to know. She would cry about her weight, there was no respect or help for her, she was made to feel like she was greedy and disgusting.
That post by wheeler reeks of the ignorance that should be dead and buried!
ESPECIALLY since he's obese himself and an addict.

It's useful that he is still posting such crap though because hopefully it will show people his true colours and they'll be careful about having any dealing with him 🙌
---
More power to whoever this is, give it to the big turd both barrels!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20230714_111719_Facebook.jpg

---
Here we are ladies and gents as predicted!
How he has the audacity to show that picture when he now looks like he does I dont know!!

• Angry
  • Sick

EreComesTrouble

Thank you I appreciate your words
If you ever watch his videos again, just remember this toy hanging by it neck in the background, represents 8020 staff, there are videos of him punching it, calling our names out! Bitter and Twisted way to present yourself in my opinion, anyway I come to tattle to keep an eye on things to protect my family, TCHQ do the grafting #bosh!

Attachments

• Sick

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Knowing who he picks up his "medical marijuana" from... it's certainly not a licensed professional 🤣🤣🤣
This ☝
I never believed he was ever getting it legally (pretty sure no one did)
That was all made up bullshit so that he could keep using and no one would question it.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
So the currently relapsed, for the umpteenth time, drug addict is going to start coaching people again? Great plan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
He got struck again for trying to profit from other people's hard work.

View attachment 2283654
So he’s using someone else’s platform for free and someone else’s music for free and whinging that they don’t like him making money off their back? He just wants something for nothing.

• Haha

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
View attachment 2274721
He’s still acting like a 12 year old I see.😏
Bit unfair to 12 year olds.

At this point it’s like watching a car crash. Which happened during a race, that the driver’s claiming they still won. Even though everyone can see their on a stretcher next to burning pile of twisted metal.

The reason for Kaz going we cannot say. But the complete lack of communication between them is clear, when she couldn’t be on the lives before, she was still in the comments offering support. This time it is obviously very different, almost exactly like Sean’s departure. Dan’s loyalty is a one way flow. He wants everyone to bend to his will, but it seems clear that he is incapable of supporting anyone doing anything that doesn’t fit with his own plan, or who don’t agree with his delusions.

The view counts are trending downwards, yet Dan speaks like he’s on the cusp of being the next KSI. I cannot see him ever admitting it’s failing, but it is.

• Haha

EreComesTrouble

I understand your doubt and I'm. Glad you have never had to fight your whole life to fit in some where and to be accepted for you, That's why I ran back and I put up with it but someone I have become very close to was picked on yesterday and as I said it really was the final straw I will have to prove myself, I understand that.
I have cancelled membership and I won't be back to even watch his videos I just can't keep torturing myself like this, I'm learning slowly wish I didn't take so fing long
Don’t beat yourself up over it, I learned a lot from what happened to my family, you will be ok #bosh

• Heart

worriequeen

Can I just check how many Kcals he gave you?
He didn't give me any surprised lol
---
What makes me laugh is I seen a vid of him dissing slimming world if he suggested his diet to me now I would tell him to stick it and reply hay I lost 4 and half stone doing slimming worldand it worked and I kept the weight off so raspberries to him

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Humbled by your dignity once again, DJ 💖
He's handled the whole thing with so much grace. Wheeler would do well to take a few lessons from him that's for sure.

DJ - I know we have spoken about this loads of times but I just want to tell you here how proud of you I am. Knowing the situation as I do, many wouldn't haven't coped with it all the way you have. Be proud that you managed to deal with all of Wheelers shit, coped with all the issues being thrown at your family through no fault of your own and still found the motivation to continue your weight loss journey - that there is determination my friend!

I know you have had a horrific time, and the things Rowland and Wheeler did are abhorrent, but just know that the end is in sight. This will all soon be behind you and you and your beautiful family can put it all behind you.

As the saying goes, today's news is tomorrows fish and chip paper.

Much love ❤

• Heart

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
AE52A106-63FF-48BE-AEF7-FEECD533B318.jpeg

He gets his content blocked on the daily, what advise can he offer anyone?

He’s scatter gunning barely formed ideas again. Throwing mud at the wall and hoping it sticks.

His channel has been utterly chaotic for the longest time with no actual direction. It’s obvious he is now desperate.

DWsBestMate

He reckons we won’t have screenshots lol
Screenshots are the least of his worries now. Names and work details have been found. Family members can be contacted at a moment's notice. Sure they'd love to here what there beloved Steven as been upto. When the troll becomes trolled watch him crawl back under his bridge.

• Heart

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
The first one's always free.... isn't that right Wheeler 🤔
Coaching will be free until he finds a way to claim that 'by popular demand' he's had to introduce a paid system.

He made the most money by scamming people on the 8020 plan, the lure is strong to do it all again.

Bobbing his head to music isn't taking off enough for his liking, he's definitely changing trajectory, again!! 🙄

billynoballs2020

I'm trying to work out how they are managing to pay a mortgage, household bills, the food for 2 practically adult kids, and the 17 cats and 2 dogs... on £2 a month 🤣

• Haha

Rod J

But you will hate him anyway even if he did better lol
100% I don't feel sorry for him one bit. They say "forgive and forget" I say "fuck that I remember everything", He wouldn't feel one ounce or sorrow for anyone in this group let alone around him don't ever forget that. Whatever happens to him you wont see me feeling bad for the prick.

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
Fuck no..at least Kaz didn’t stalk me and find out my workplace to email my boss. Steve is so far beyond redemption; he’s a lonely fat troll who deserves everything that is coming to him 😘
That’s just not normal behaviour. There’s standing by a mate, even when they’ve screwed up.

And the rift with Kaz is clearly huge. If it had just been a location issue then she could dial in from Wales, just like she’s done loads before. Especially as she’s watching the show apparently.

The whole thing is going to implode for Dan soon.

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Agree he's not a trained therapist, Dr or anything else I even wanted to yell at him it can't cure arthritis only way to do that I believe is a joint replacement or surgical
He has a Groupon qualification in CBT and Google- that's literally it! He will have people believe he is some sort of expert in every field. The thing is, desperate people are the ones he will exploit. He gets a huge ego boost and will eventually charge them money.
It's absolutely terrible 😞
---
He has a Groupon qualification in CBT and Google- that's literally it! He will have people believe he is some sort of expert in every field. The thing is, desperate people are the ones he will exploit. He gets a huge ego boost and will eventually charge them money.
It's absolutely terrible 😞
Oh and I just remembered, Wheeler actually said that he knows MORE THAN Dr's because he suffers mental health issues. Just like because I go to the dentist a couple of times a year I know more than them. I kid you not!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Okay I'm sorry to lower the mood apologise imnotsureyouknow I get defensive in all aspects of my life and what I say sometimes comes out wrong but didn't mean it that way
Big hugs to you 🫂 Your apologising and second guessing yourself and others is a trauma response. I can see past that, you have a lovely kind heart ❤

The only thing I'd say i agree with is its absolutely OK to own your shit, as @Imnotsureyouknow so eloquently put 😆 (we can always trust him to put it out there no frills, love him for it though!)

Dignify your words by standing by them

Your opinion is as valid as everyone here, even if they disagree, that's on them! You may have been invalidated in your life but you can take back control of that.
Trust yourself 🙌
---

What money, Wheeler?? 🤣🤣 Your benefits, Sams child support??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10