Dan Wheeler #25 Desperate Dan, cash grabbing man, still scamming people any way he can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes not a therapist, we see what you're saying.
Why do you think everything takes 4 years?
Qualified CB Coach? In 4 weeks? Whos the governing body? Who approved it as a course?

Sorry to hear that.
The thing is using the word trauma like he does is not helpful. He has no understanding on mental health and therapy, this is just my opinion, but I'm not even convinced he has had any himself, certainly not for any significant amount of time. Sad events in someones life can trigger bad mental health. Losing a horse sounds sad, but perhaps not traumatic. But, if that horse was your sanctury (as riding alone with a horse often is) and you cared for them their whole life and that was part of your routine, then being without that is very hard to deal with and could cause someone to experience bad mental health so this woman is right to identify that as a reason. His list of experiences is very sad - I just don't believe half of them. His timelines don't make sense - there is so much evidence out there, because he is constantly videoing himself and loves the sound of his own voice, to dispute most of it.

Poor girl. I can only imagine the relief her parents have now.
Im going to be supercilious here. Only half apologies for it.

He has a personality disorder and is a drug addict.

EVERYTHING is traumatic when you're the eternal victim.

Every scenario hes involved he doesnt like in is externalised and then classified as trauma.

Every scenario he does like is absolutely his desire and capability.

Its not that he's not well. This is who he is. He can get better at managing himself but not whilst he believes this and continues to collect victims to enable his behaviour.

He deserves very little empathy. Hes the epitome of a bleep. He lies, he cons, he gaslights, he reworks history, he abused, he manipulates, he commits all the acts he claims are done to him but its different (back to scenarios).

Hes not "refreshing" hes the most poisonous type of person in society.

Again, I call BS. 'The client didn't know she had trauma' but when he dived in he found out she'd suffered a miscarriage. I am pretty sure she would have been well aware of what a traumatic time that was for her and her partner without you pointing it out like some sort of magic genie
So, think about this for a sec. A woman spoke to him about weight loss. She doesn't perceive she has trauma. He IMPLANTS trauma into her life and now tells her she needs therapy for it. But hes not a therapist but he'll take your money. The ethics on this the rats are walking on. In a 1-1 monthly coaching call lasting 24 minutes hes done more than "hours of therapy", was she in therapy? What for? He doesnt need "4 years" training he just needs 24 mins to work someone out. As others have said, he will have spoke for 21 mins of that.

False memory, memory implantation, of.course he'd "argue" thats impossible having never born testimony to anything without blocking them.

Exactly! It’s like he’s got to find a reason that you’re fat, it can’t be anything simple because he can’t validate himself without there being trauma involved that he can compare and solve.
His UsP

that’s what I learned while going to psychologist that they never should refer to there on life and experience. Me is a blank slate not too be compared to thetherapist life. And you can never know how anyone else reacts to something that’s happened in someone’s life.
My little sister ended her life 10 years ago. We found out that she had been feeling bad for 10 years after. I was the one struggling with mental health not knowing she was doing that bad. I am angry and sad about my sister, but do now understand why she did what she did. I will miss her forever 😢😢

glad that I never told that to David so it would not have been all about him….

My mom found my sister hung her self and seen how she has and was feeling after I could never do that to her again no matter how bad I am feeling. Sorry for saying all this but I no longer am staying quiet about suicidal. We need to not make it bad to talk about
You can refer to yourself and your own life but it has limits for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hes not a therapist, we see what you're saying.
Why do you think everything takes 4 years?
Qualified CB Coach? In 4 weeks? Whos the governing body? Who approved it as a course?

Im going to be supercilious here. Only half apologies for it.

He has a personality disorder and is a drug addict.

EVERYTHING is traumatic when you're the eternal victim.

Every scenario hes involved he doesnt like in is externalised and then classified as trauma.

Every scenario he does like is absolutely his desire and capability.

Its not that he's not well. This is who he is. He can get better at managing himself but not whilst he believes this and continues to collect victims to enable his behaviour.

He deserves very little empathy. Hes the epitome of a bleep. He lies, he cons, he gaslights, he reworks history, he abused, he manipulates, he commits all the acts he claims are done to him but its different (back to scenarios).

Hes not "refreshing" hes the most poisonous type of person in society.

So, think about this for a sec. A woman spoke to him about weight loss. She doesn't perceive she has trauma. He IMPLANTS trauma into her life and now tells her she needs therapy for it. But hes not a therapist but he'll take your money. The ethics on this the rats are walking on. In a 1-1 monthly coaching call lasting 24 minutes hes done more than "hours of therapy", was she in therapy? What for? He doesnt need "4 years" training he just needs 24 mins to work someone out. As others have said, he will have spoke for 21 mins of that.

False memory, memory implantation, of.course he'd "argue" thats impossible having never born testimony to anything without blocking them.

His UsP

You can refer to yourself and your own life but it has limits for sure.
What I meant that I therapy’s should not refer to his/her experience in life

Reactions: 7
If he'd ever been in therapy, he'd know how wildly inappropriate it would be for a therapist to try and one-up you on your issues 🙄

Reactions: 10
I love how this group can discuss almost anything with openness, honesty, compassion and humor. We have very different backgrounds but the shared experience and concern around Wheeler have made a far stronger and healthier community than even the Scamcademy!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This one is going to be long.... But, I truly have been upset by his recent godlike behaviour 🤬

She started the call expressing serious concerns over her emotional connection with food - diagnosed bulimia. However claimed she had no idea what was causing it as she’s experienced “no trauma”.

So therapy wasn’t working.

I am not a therapist.

Within 10 mins I had helped her identify 4 significant life events that have altered her baseline human behaviour. 4 traumas she didn’t realise were serious traumas!

COMMENT : So you get someone to open up and then use their life pain to gain likes on a Facebook post all about YOU! #narcissist

But where I excel, is learning from life, overcoming those life lessons and telling people how I did it. I also appear to be pretty good at helping people discover roads to go down to self heal.

COMMENT : YES- AWAY FROM YOU!

I am not a therapist and I can’t heal you…but I might be able to help you self heal!

I have been bullied online.
I have had bulimic issues.
I grew up with horses.
I’ve miscarried.

COMMENT : So now you've been bulimic? You've never mentioned that when discussing your binge eating habits.... Surely as a nutritional "expert" you might have mentioned you had multiple eating disorders?!

I am not a therapist.

I have been where this member has been. I know, exactly, precisely, specifically, how she bleeping feels (and the swear word in warranted for affect!).

I literally know the struggle she is facing.

COMMENT: Let's all look at me and my struggles I've overcome #narcissist #boofuckinghoo

Therapy DID work for me. However.
I am not a therapist.

COMMENT : THINK YOU NEED A REFUND

But there is no such thing as a bad therapist. You can’t train in something for 4 years and not be good at it. I refuse to believe that!

You either find a therapist you connect with or you don’t.

You either find a life tutor you connect with or you don’t.

We prefer to be manipulated by people we connect with and more often than not, we connect with people who have been where we are!

How else would anyone else know what it’s like?

I don’t want to learn how to drive from who’s never driven!

I don’t want to learn how to lose weight unless my coach knows what it’s like to be fat’

COMMENT : NO!!! I don't want nutrional information from a previously fat person. I want information from someone ARMED with the correct information and factual results. I want someone who has successful, positive and encouraging client testimony that gives me hope this works. Everything you don't!

….and in 24mins, I was able to connect with this member on a level she hasn’t experienced yet and that’s ONLY thanks to having walked the path she needs to walk.

We need life guides.

In some ways, that’s also a limitation. Unless you experience all pain that life has to offer, a good coach is limited to how much shite they have had to overcome.

I am not a therapist…. And I don’t need to be to help people.

I don’t tackle the trauma. That’s for therapists!
I share where I found success and if it can help you too, then amazing. If not… then we just won’t connect. No biggy.

My trauma sucked.…But helping people who went through the same trauma… well that shits so much fun and so rewarding!

I’m also a qualified Cognitive Behavioural Coach… so I know a little bit about it all too 😜👊

So, if you’re struggling with any of the below… I may be able to help you, because I’ve been through it and out the other side… and I might be able to help you do the same. Maybe. Or maybe not.

….but I have a pretty epic track record of helping lots of people struggling.

- [ ] Weight loss (lost 8stone) GAINED IT BACK
- [ ] Muscle gain (was a bodybuilder) OLD NEWS
- [ ] Fitness (I’m a personal trainer with 12 years experience) I JUST DON'T DO MY OWN ADVISE
- [ ] I’m bipolar (not dead yet) UNTREATED
- [ ] ADHD (if you know, you know) UNDIAGNOSED
- [ ] Eat disorder (binge eating/emotional eating and bulimia) duck KNOWS ANYMORE
- [ ] Physical abuse (a story for another time) CAN'T WAIT
- [ ] Emotional abuse (online bullying and many relationships (friends, family and partners) with toxic emotional bullying) ALSO GOOD AT BEING ABUSIVE HIMSELF
- [ ] Grief (family death)
- [ ] Heartbreak (divorced) BOOHOO
- [ ] Broke (been close to bankrupt twice) SAYS ALOT
- [ ] Suicide (3 attempts. Hopefully no more)
- [ ] Drug addict (cocaine & pain killers - now sober) SOBER IS NOT THE WORD - YOU ARE A SELF PROCLAIMED 12 STEP PROFESSIONAL WHO DIDN'T EVEN DO THE STEPS AND STILL SMOKE WEED
- [ ] Injuries (over come prolapsed L4/L5 disc) BOOHOO
- [ ] Hormonal disorders (been on TRT 10 years)
- [ ] Miscarriage (Dads lose too)
- [ ] Broken home (biological farther left when I was 2. Never returned)

This is all my shite! That’s my tit list

However…. I’ve also overcome it all and if you relate in anyway, come say hi!

COMMENT : STOP LYING TO YOURSELF, YOU HAVE NOT OVERCOME IT ALL.

I want to build a community of troubled legends who overcame their struggles and become proper legends eventually, someday, maybe 😜

COMMENT : What kind of life goal is to create a "nutritional" group made up of troubled people all trying to heal each other #narcissist

Are you a troubled legend like me?
Comment and introduce yourself and tell me your tit list too! How legendary are you? 😈😘😂

COMMENT : YOU ARE RIGHT.... YOU ARE NOT A THERAPIST.

You are not qualified to help these people with trauma and, if you have 2 shits for their real pain... You would sign post them to the multitude of professional agencies that deal with :
*Miscarriage & fetal loss
* Domestic Violence
* Eating disorders
* Self harm and suicidal tenancies
* divorce and relationship breakdown
* Addiction
*Mental Health

A true "coach" knows their own limits and they know when something is out of their scope to fix.

The problem that happens when people with unresolved trauma fixate on other people's trauma is they turn into YOU.

YOU ARE NOT GOD... you cannot fix all my problems through your teachings on self healing. You are so deluded into thinking you know everything... And will say and do anything for people to follow you.

You are a dangerous person!!
You are narcissitic through to the bone!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't even listen to his videos anymore, not a second so I catch up with goings on in here to save me
I said a very sad goodbye to our pony 12 months ago, we’d had him for 17 years and had some amazing times with him, kids doing pony club, taking him to the beach and galloping along the sand with the sea on one side and the dunes on the other, just looking after him and being with him. Holding his head in my arms as he slipped away was terribly sad and I still miss him every day and at times will cry. But it’s not a trauma, that takes away from the very real traumas of abuse, what’s happening in Ukraine and other wars, rape, DV, terminal illness etc, the list could go on. What happened when we said goodbye to him was just a terribly sad event that happens to every living being, it’s not trauma and I don’t need therapy, I remember the wonderful times and on the sad days I acknowledge the sadness and then move on.

Wheeler is a con man and a fraud and he’s preying on the vulnerable.
I'm sorry to hear of your loss after having him 17 years . My friend also had to let her horse pass last week age 30 ,she had him 28 years tending to him in all weather's very early mornings etc, the grief of losing a pet is very painful but I agree with you that It's not trauma ,it's a life event that will always happen with any living creature . You have fond memories and will cry but you move on remembering with fondness 💕 Wheeler on the other hand has no room for any more love for anyone or any pet in his life after himself .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw a post by someone on here last week that was really interesting, saying that people don't want someone else sharing their own personal experiences when sharing their own trauma and it really rung true, you don't do you - if you are sharing your own trauma you just want to be heard - not one upped!! Especially not by this sketchy list :rolleyes:

I think at this point 'I think' he is now making up trauma he's experienced. I'm convinced that he hasn't had a diagnosis of bipolar, EDs or ADHD the way he describes them doesn't ever sound right to me (I'm not a medical professional) The grief of a famiy death?? who? never been mentioned before has it? could be anyone happy to be corrected if its a parent or sibling etc, but grief is very different losing a grandparent, for example, is very sad, but losing a child say, is for many, unrecoverable - you can't comment on the second just from having experience of the first (not saying they both don't hurt). Physical abuse (a story for another time) - waiting until I can make that story up more like. Drug addict now sober - nope! you have no idea what sobriety is.

Also I call bullshit on the growing up with horses story - no way did this lazy arse grow up around horses. That takes lots of hard physical work and dedication - getting up EVERY moring even when its cold to muck out and groom. Riding every day - helping at the stables - nope. I thought he grew up in poverty on a council estate or is that just when he's trying to one up the Jones family?? Very unusual for someone from a counci estate to be growing up around horses.
his parents have land with stables , his mum and sis have horses (I’m new , lurker,I need a number)

Reactions: 14
This one is going to be long.... But, I truly have been upset by his recent godlike behaviour 🤬

She started the call expressing serious concerns over her emotional connection with food - diagnosed bulimia. However claimed she had no idea what was causing it as she’s experienced “no trauma”.

So therapy wasn’t working.

I am not a therapist.

Within 10 mins I had helped her identify 4 significant life events that have altered her baseline human behaviour. 4 traumas she didn’t realise were serious traumas!

COMMENT : So you get someone to open up and then use their life pain to gain likes on a Facebook post all about YOU! #narcissist

But where I excel, is learning from life, overcoming those life lessons and telling people how I did it. I also appear to be pretty good at helping people discover roads to go down to self heal.

COMMENT : YES- AWAY FROM YOU!

I am not a therapist and I can’t heal you…but I might be able to help you self heal!

I have been bullied online.
I have had bulimic issues.
I grew up with horses.
I’ve miscarried.

COMMENT : So now you've been bulimic? You've never mentioned that when discussing your binge eating habits.... Surely as a nutritional "expert" you might have mentioned you had multiple eating disorders?!

I am not a therapist.

I have been where this member has been. I know, exactly, precisely, specifically, how she bleeping feels (and the swear word in warranted for affect!).

I literally know the struggle she is facing.

COMMENT: Let's all look at me and my struggles I've overcome #narcissist #boofuckinghoo

Therapy DID work for me. However.
I am not a therapist.

COMMENT : THINK YOU NEED A REFUND

But there is no such thing as a bad therapist. You can’t train in something for 4 years and not be good at it. I refuse to believe that!

You either find a therapist you connect with or you don’t.

You either find a life tutor you connect with or you don’t.

We prefer to be manipulated by people we connect with and more often than not, we connect with people who have been where we are!

How else would anyone else know what it’s like?

I don’t want to learn how to drive from who’s never driven!

I don’t want to learn how to lose weight unless my coach knows what it’s like to be fat’

COMMENT : NO!!! I don't want nutrional information from a previously fat person. I want information from someone ARMED with the correct information and factual results. I want someone who has successful, positive and encouraging client testimony that gives me hope this works. Everything you don't!

….and in 24mins, I was able to connect with this member on a level she hasn’t experienced yet and that’s ONLY thanks to having walked the path she needs to walk.

We need life guides.

In some ways, that’s also a limitation. Unless you experience all pain that life has to offer, a good coach is limited to how much shite they have had to overcome.

I am not a therapist…. And I don’t need to be to help people.

I don’t tackle the trauma. That’s for therapists!
I share where I found success and if it can help you too, then amazing. If not… then we just won’t connect. No biggy.

My trauma sucked.…But helping people who went through the same trauma… well that shits so much fun and so rewarding!

I’m also a qualified Cognitive Behavioural Coach… so I know a little bit about it all too 😜👊

So, if you’re struggling with any of the below… I may be able to help you, because I’ve been through it and out the other side… and I might be able to help you do the same. Maybe. Or maybe not.

….but I have a pretty epic track record of helping lots of people struggling.

- [ ] Weight loss (lost 8stone) GAINED IT BACK
- [ ] Muscle gain (was a bodybuilder) OLD NEWS
- [ ] Fitness (I’m a personal trainer with 12 years experience) I JUST DON'T DO MY OWN ADVISE
- [ ] I’m bipolar (not dead yet) UNTREATED
- [ ] ADHD (if you know, you know) UNDIAGNOSED
- [ ] Eat disorder (binge eating/emotional eating and bulimia) duck KNOWS ANYMORE
- [ ] Physical abuse (a story for another time) CAN'T WAIT
- [ ] Emotional abuse (online bullying and many relationships (friends, family and partners) with toxic emotional bullying) ALSO GOOD AT BEING ABUSIVE HIMSELF
- [ ] Grief (family death)
- [ ] Heartbreak (divorced) BOOHOO
- [ ] Broke (been close to bankrupt twice) SAYS ALOT
- [ ] Suicide (3 attempts. Hopefully no more)
- [ ] Drug addict (cocaine & pain killers - now sober) SOBER IS NOT THE WORD - YOU ARE A SELF PROCLAIMED 12 STEP PROFESSIONAL WHO DIDN'T EVEN DO THE STEPS AND STILL SMOKE WEED
- [ ] Injuries (over come prolapsed L4/L5 disc) BOOHOO
- [ ] Hormonal disorders (been on TRT 10 years)
- [ ] Miscarriage (Dads lose too)
- [ ] Broken home (biological farther left when I was 2. Never returned)

This is all my shite! That’s my tit list

However…. I’ve also overcome it all and if you relate in anyway, come say hi!

COMMENT : STOP LYING TO YOURSELF, YOU HAVE NOT OVERCOME IT ALL.

I want to build a community of troubled legends who overcame their struggles and become proper legends eventually, someday, maybe 😜

COMMENT : What kind of life goal is to create a "nutritional" group made up of troubled people all trying to heal each other #narcissist

Are you a troubled legend like me?
Comment and introduce yourself and tell me your tit list too! How legendary are you? 😈😘😂

COMMENT : YOU ARE RIGHT.... YOU ARE NOT A THERAPIST.

You are not qualified to help these people with trauma and, if you have 2 shits for their real pain... You would sign post them to the multitude of professional agencies that deal with :
*Miscarriage & fetal loss
* Domestic Violence
* Eating disorders
* Self harm and suicidal tenancies
* divorce and relationship breakdown
* Addiction
*Mental Health

A true "coach" knows their own limits and they know when something is out of their scope to fix.

The problem that happens when people with unresolved trauma fixate on other people's trauma is they turn into YOU.

YOU ARE NOT GOD... you cannot fix all my problems through your teachings on self healing. You are so deluded into thinking you know everything... And will say and do anything for people to follow you.

You are a dangerous person!!
You are narcissitic through to the bone!
Yes dads grieve too… but you don’t know what it is like for a female to miscarry. In the same way a women doesn’t know what it’s like to have testicular cancer (m

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Please dont read if the talk around suicide is hard for you but this is a brutally honest post with regards to the comment - 3 attempts to end his life.

What this highlights to me is someone who is crying out for help and/or someone seeking attention.
I like many many people have all been directly or indirectly affect by suicide this doesnt make me an expert.
What i do know is if you really want to end your life you dont need 3 attempts and this brings me back to the crying out for help/ and or seeking attention.
How can i be so confident with this point, well to end his point with - hopefully no more, i think we know which of the 2 points i stated this falls in. Why wouldn't he end it with just no more because i have got the neccassary help needed. .

My advice as a online support volunteer (yes i have done the training) for Wheeler and anyone else reading
One of the main reasons why people contemplate, attempt or go through with ending their life is they think "no one cares" in reality everyone has someone who cares about them. If you are reading this now and your saying "no i dont have anyone" well yes you do because I CARE.
Please get the qualified help that is out there in abundance ITS OK NOT TO BE OK, BUT ITS NOT OK NOT ASK FOR HELP.

I really hope he does get the help he needs and not just going thorugh life without getting help purely to be used to drive traffic to his business.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Guys, I need to apologise for my ranting post above. I wish I could delete it... But, I can't.

The reason for my apology is two fold :
1. Although I know my words come from a place of concern, I allowed the situation to make me nasty and spiteful... Two things I do not want to be in this life.

2. It makes me as bad as DW

My convictions are still there, I do think it is dangerous to believe you have the power to save anyone. I also stand by the fact that DW has some seriously scary issues of his own he needs to tackle.

I too have had trauma and, what triggered me was the non therapeutic advise and, the assumption or suggestion that we can self heal our trauma away.

As said above, it is ok to not be ok and more importantly, it is ok to seek professional help and guidance for your trauma.

I don't want to become a bitter person as a result of a very unwell man. I do truly hope he gets some help as, I have seen people spiral out of control and never come back again.

My apologies again 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Guys, I need to apologise for my ranting post above. I wish I could delete it... But, I can't.

1. Although I know my words come from a place of concern, I allowed the situation to make me nasty and spiteful... Two things I do not want to be in this life.

My convictions are still there, I do think it is dangerous to believe you have the power to save anyone. I also stand by the fact that DW has some seriously scary issues of his own he needs to tackle.

I too have had trauma and, what triggered me was the non therapeutic advise and, the assumption or suggestion that we can self heal our trauma away.

As said above, it is ok to not be ok and more importantly, it is ok to seek professional help and guidance for your trauma.

I don't want to become a bitter person as a result of a very unwell man. I do truly hope he gets some help as, I have seen people spiral out of control and never come back again.

My apologies again 🙏
He reminds me of a wanna be Guru, even the walks he does are like DW and his followers.

Reactions: 6

My apologies again 🙏
I wouldn't worry about it. He really brings out the worst in all of us. Or at least he does in me. I'm embarrassed by some of my outpourings in here aimed at people who were once brainwashed into being part of his entourage. I'm not normally nasty or bitter but I've lowered myself to Wheeler's level on more than one occasion and I'm ashamed of myself for doing so. I've apologised to this person several times and I'd like to think he understands what made me say those things - it came from a place of anger and rage at one of our own being verbally attacked and bullied. I haven't mentioned names coz I don't want to dig up the past - but if you know, you know.
Peace out🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think anyone has to feel bad about what they say about Whanker, or anyone who supports him. Nothing anyone can say is as bad as what he/they are doing to other people.

If, like has happened, previous supporters have their eyes opened, then from then on we can reach an understanding or whatever. I've come to like and respect someone who I previously talked tit about - they made their own amends to the people directly involved and with new understanding I apologised too. But in the moment, it's justified.

I'm a grade A witch, and I said what I said 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16

My apologies again 🙏
No need to apologise, I echo @GeordieMunchkin666, we've all spoken out of frustration and later regretted it.
Anyway, it's always good to get it off your chest 😘😘

Please dont read if the talk around suicide is hard for you but this is a brutally honest post with regards to the comment - 3 attempts to end his life.

What this highlights to me is someone who is crying out for help and/or someone seeking attention.
I like many many people have all been directly or indirectly affect by suicide this doesnt make me an expert.
What i do know is if you really want to end your life you dont need 3 attempts and this brings me back to the crying out for help/ and or seeking attention.
How can i be so confident with this point, well to end his point with - hopefully no more, i think we know which of the 2 points i stated this falls in. Why wouldn't he end it with just no more because i have got the neccassary help needed. .

My advice as a online support volunteer (yes i have done the training) for Wheeler and anyone else reading
One of the main reasons why people contemplate, attempt or go through with ending their life is they think "no one cares" in reality everyone has someone who cares about them. If you are reading this now and your saying "no i dont have anyone" well yes you do because I CARE.
Please get the qualified help that is out there in abundance ITS OK NOT TO BE OK, BUT ITS NOT OK NOT ASK FOR HELP.

I really hope he does get the help he needs and not just going thorugh life without getting help purely to be used to drive traffic to his business.
I know someone who knew him personally around the time of his supposed 1st attempt. At the time, his story made no sense to her as the facts didn't add up with what she knew (timings, ambulance being called - along those lines, I can't remember exactly now). As time went on & she understood more the type of person he actually is, she thinks it was all lies anyway. So I really don't give much weight to 3 attempts.

We've all got to remember that he's literally not wired the same as us. No conscience, remorse, thought for consequences, nothing remotely like that in his mind. Where we may reflect upon what we've said & perhaps feel harsh, that's because we're normal! Most of what we think & how we rationalise his behaviour, just wouldn't be any consideration for him. He's in the moment & thinking how he can manipulate a situation or person for his own benefit, that's it.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.