Dan Wheeler #25 Desperate Dan, cash grabbing man, still scamming people any way he can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no you’re not a therapist, therapists would never go onto use your information against you if you decided to no longer use their services.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dan's the horse whisperer now, he grew up amongst the horses, he understands the trauma of losing a horse that you care for and ride each day because he too has that bond with horses. He just never mentioned it much before because as well as growing up on a farm with horses and spare stables to work from; he also grew up on a council estate and he was working through that trauma first - which was helpful because Dan Jones likes to talk about life on a council estate and DW couldn't possibly have someone else around him having experienced something that he hasn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I said a very sad goodbye to our pony 12 months ago, we’d had him for 17 years and had some amazing times with him, kids doing pony club, taking him to the beach and galloping along the sand with the sea on one side and the dunes on the other, just looking after him and being with him. Holding his head in my arms as he slipped away was terribly sad and I still miss him every day and at times will cry. But it’s not a trauma, that takes away from the very real traumas of abuse, what’s happening in Ukraine and other wars, rape, DV, terminal illness etc, the list could go on. What happened when we said goodbye to him was just a terribly sad event that happens to every living being, it’s not trauma and I don’t need therapy, I remember the wonderful times and on the sad days I acknowledge the sadness and then move on.

Wheeler is a con man and a fraud and he’s preying on the vulnerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is everything lifeline teach you not to do, it’s not about you when people are reaching out for help. FFS you are not the most important person in the conversation when a help seeker is reaching out.
No one cares what you went through Wheeler and to be honest no one cares what I went through. Pull your bleeping head with the feel sorry for me sob stories.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That whole list is so sketchy I’m not even going to bother but he shot himself in the foot me thinks. WOULD YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITH A COACH THAT LOST 8 STONE WITH DISORDERED EATING AND STEROIDS AND HAS NOW PILED ALL THE WEIGHT BACK ON AND IS OVERWEIGHT??????

I said a very sad goodbye to our pony 12 months ago, we’d had him for 17 years and had some amazing times with him, kids doing pony club, taking him to the beach and galloping along the sand with the sea on one side and the dunes on the other, just looking after him and being with him. Holding his head in my arms as he slipped away was terribly sad and I still miss him every day and at times will cry. But it’s not a trauma, that takes away from the very real traumas of abuse, what’s happening in Ukraine and other wars, rape, DV, terminal illness etc, the list could go on. What happened when we said goodbye to him was just a terribly sad event that happens to every living being, it’s not trauma and I don’t need therapy, I remember the wonderful times and on the sad days I acknowledge the sadness and then move on.

Wheeler is a con man and a fraud and he’s preying on the vulnerable.
Sorry to hear that.
The thing is using the word trauma like he does is not helpful. He has no understanding on mental health and therapy, this is just my opinion, but I'm not even convinced he has had any himself, certainly not for any significant amount of time. Sad events in someones life can trigger bad mental health. Losing a horse sounds sad, but perhaps not traumatic. But, if that horse was your sanctury (as riding alone with a horse often is) and you cared for them their whole life and that was part of your routine, then being without that is very hard to deal with and could cause someone to experience bad mental health so this woman is right to identify that as a reason. His list of experiences is very sad - I just don't believe half of them. His timelines don't make sense - there is so much evidence out there, because he is constantly videoing himself and loves the sound of his own voice, to dispute most of it.

It seems someone may need to be careful playing the victim card when it’s clear they may have a case to answer
Not going to show this lovely ladies name but if you know you know. Looks like she escaped from a terrible relationship.
Poor girl. I can only imagine the relief her parents have now.

It seems someone may need to be careful playing the victim card when it’s clear they may have a case to answer
Not going to show this lovely ladies name but if you know you know. Looks like she escaped from a terrible relationship.
Ppl in glass houses should definitely not throw stones 😵💫

Can you imagine what it must be like to live with him? We have all seen how he treats people for ourselves, he has no filter at all and its all done on camera for us all to see.

Can you just imagine what it would have been like to live with him back then, especially when there are no cameras and nobody watching?

From what I have been told, she is a brilliant person with a loving and supportive family behind her. Something he can only dream of.

Reactions: 11
Really? So the growing up on a council estate that he came out with a few weeks ago when he put DJ down for it and then was called out by his followers who lived on council estates is a lie then?!
I’m council and had horses Welsh section D and A Bosh!

Reactions: 14
It's his Big Friendly Nutrition Guy page on Facebook.
Spoiler alert: He's not friendly and he knows FA about nutrition!
Or as I like to call it, the Big Stupid Nutrition Guy page.

It was TLDR for me.

The bit I did read seemed to be promoting getting help from someone who’s experienced trauma over trained professionals again

I agree that someone who has experienced mental health issues can empathise in a different way to someone who hasn’t. But while it is great to talk and feel supported, I’d never tell someone suffering with depression to not seek professional help.
The irony beingthat regardless of his own experience, Dan is incapable of empathy. Zero compassion or concern for anyone but himself.

Most of my trauma was caused by DW!
Sad and true aspect of this whole ridiculous situation. Dan himself envisions himself as some kind of healer, meanwhile remaining completely blind to the fact that he himself is responsible for significant trauma to a significant number of people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s rule 101 with coaching/counselling/therapy - do not make it about yourself Dan. I’m surprised that info wasn’t in the CBT groupon 20 minute online course.
You know as well, that any trauma a client may of had, he’s had it happen x10. An hours phone call, where you’ll be spoken at and told ‘it could of been worse’ and have some self obsessed pervy creep try turn the whole conversation back on himself constantly. Yea I think I’ll pass.
He’s like that person you tell you’ve been to Tenerife , he’ll have been to Eleverife 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s rule 101 with coaching/counselling/therapy - do not make it about yourself Dan. I’m surprised that info wasn’t in the CBT groupon 20 minute online course.
You know as well, that any trauma a client may of had, he’s had it happen x10. An hours phone call, where you’ll be spoken at and told ‘it could of been worse’ and have some self obsessed pervy creep try turn the whole conversation back on himself constantly. Yea I think I’ll pass.
He’s like that person you tell you’ve been to Tenerife , he’ll have been to Eleverife 🙄😂
Doesn’t he offer help with the menopause/menstrual cycle?

Surely he’a going against his own advice offering that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most people have difficult times at some point in their lives sad but true but surely it depends on how you manage those difficulties that defines you as a person.
I mean I'm a unicorn and live with Bilbo Baggins in a compost heap at the bottom of next doors garden 😂
Please send help ( but not him ) I need saving

• Haha
Again, I call BS. 'The client didn't know she had trauma' but when he dived in he found out she'd suffered a miscarriage. I am pretty sure she would have been well aware of what a traumatic time that was for her and her partner without you pointing it out like some sort of magic genie

• Heart
Again, I call BS. 'The client didn't know she had trauma' but when he dived in he found out she'd suffered a miscarriage. I am pretty sure she would have been well aware of what a traumatic time that was for her and her partner without you pointing it out like some sort of magic genie
Exactly! It’s like he’s got to find a reason that you’re fat, it can’t be anything simple because he can’t validate himself without there being trauma involved that he can compare and solve.

Reactions: 8
that’s what I learned while going to psychologist that they never should refer to there on life and experience. Me is a blank slate not too be compared to thetherapist life. And you can never know how anyone else reacts to something that’s happened in someone’s life.
My little sister ended her life 10 years ago. We found out that she had been feeling bad for 10 years after. I was the one struggling with mental health not knowing she was doing that bad. I am angry and sad about my sister, but do now understand why she did what she did. I will miss her forever 😢😢

glad that I never told that to David so it would not have been all about him….

My mom found my sister hung her self and seen how she has and was feeling after I could never do that to her again no matter how bad I am feeling. Sorry for saying all this but I no longer am staying quiet about suicidal. We need to not make it bad to talk about

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.