Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi Everyone,

I just want to thank you all for the kindness and support you have all shown me today, you guys don’t even know me and had my back when Dan was trying to make out I am some kind of toxic troll and for that I am so grateful. Thank you to everyone that shared your stories of ‘C’ it honestly helps to know that people have come out the other side, my mind is a mess trying to process what is happening now and what will happen next, it has given me some comfort to know there is an ‘after’ and I’ll get there.
I am not going to delete any of my posts on here, mainly in the hope that people who are thinking of joining his plan read them and spare themselves the torment! That was the only reason I posted them.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Hi Gang!
I’ve been watching you all for months and months. I don’t want to give too much away but I’m still in the scamcademy (not paying mind you)
Can I sit with you huns?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Thank you everyone so much for your kind words and best wishes. I just want to check in and ask if this is a ‘normal’ response/behaviour from him? I work with the police on a daily basis so am not concerned re: police involvement, I am however feeling a little bit stressed out at the thought of being the subject of a hate campaign? Currently recovering from a hysterectomy, really don’t need this.
I know that once he posts a video that in any way relates to me, I can have the police involved and I won’t hesitate either. Not sure how I’m the bad person in all of this 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Hi everyone,
I have been lurking for about a week, I have just left the 80/20 plan, I lasted 4 days. Quickly realised that Dan doesn’t have a clue about CBT or supporting people to lose weight and his lives have no content or were vulgar. Academy has very few active members and I noticed that most of them have been there a long time and haven’t actually lost any weight?
When I messaged him to tell him I couldn’t carry on due to a recent diagnosis of ‘C’ the replies were just unbelievable. I wish I had found this sooner and saved myself the bother!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
God that Instagram post is just unreal…I don’t even know what to say. Not that I need to explain myself but I have been seeing the GP for the past 2 years regarding my symptoms…and it is due to the pressure on the NHS that I have only just received my diagnosis and treatment. I had what I thought was a routine scan and was sent to the hospital for an emergency discussion with the consultant. Up until that point I was told it’s was endo or PCOS and that I needed to lose weight for symptoms to get better…that’s what led me to Dan’s page and the 80/20 plan.
I can’t believe this is happening if I’m being honest. I didn’t know someone could be this nasty.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Spongranch

Hi, David asked me to wait until there was a new thread before I showcased his new video. David has asked me to show him completely out performing those pesky Scotish PT's. I took Davids brief and I think I have showcased his skills against theirs quite nicely.

It is a long video as I wanted to keep in their quiet considered discussion, contrasted with Davids unique and enviable head wobbling style!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

itsme!1983

Lol at his fury today about how the neighbour puts their dog in the garden to bark loudly if he tries to do his tiktoks 😂thank you for saving us from even more of this drivel. #teamneighbour
Kaz is also reshooting her advert to read “I am there every day for my son (except Sunday-Fridays) even when he breaks his arm I can ring him up from my voluntary show only a mere 5 hours away from home. Best mother I could be!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

RachRN86

VIP Member
Thread title
Dan Wheeler (and turnips) Begging for viewers, codeine pursuers, accusations of faking cancerous tumours

• Heart
Reactions: 27

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Congrats to @Velvet Veil for the title!

Recap? David Whanker is still churning out his daily show for his audience of one...and charging people double for a WhatsApp group.

Sorry guys, I'm so bored and sick of him that I can't be arsed to add more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Followthespiders

Thread suggestion: Dan Wheeler #26 He's not giving up but he is barely hanging on. Publicly criticising cancer patients, come on Wheeler, be gone!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Rod J

Please dont read if the talk around suicide is hard for you but this is a brutally honest post with regards to the comment - 3 attempts to end his life.

What this highlights to me is someone who is crying out for help and/or someone seeking attention.
I like many many people have all been directly or indirectly affect by suicide this doesnt make me an expert.
What i do know is if you really want to end your life you dont need 3 attempts and this brings me back to the crying out for help/ and or seeking attention.
How can i be so confident with this point, well to end his point with - hopefully no more, i think we know which of the 2 points i stated this falls in. Why wouldn't he end it with just no more because i have got the neccassary help needed. .

My advice as a online support volunteer (yes i have done the training) for Wheeler and anyone else reading
One of the main reasons why people contemplate, attempt or go through with ending their life is they think "no one cares" in reality everyone has someone who cares about them. If you are reading this now and your saying "no i dont have anyone" well yes you do because I CARE.
Please get the qualified help that is out there in abundance ITS OK NOT TO BE OK, BUT ITS NOT OK NOT ASK FOR HELP.

I really hope he does get the help he needs and not just going thorugh life without getting help purely to be used to drive traffic to his business.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Just caught up on some of the TTs that have been made today and OMG the levels of delusion are strong today arent they gang?

Wheeler really needs to make his mind up about who we all are... I mean, first it was 6-7 trolls, then he put the blame on DJ and today he's saying that there are 15-20% of women hes been unable to help that have a problem with him.

He really is just throwing accusations around at this point and hoping something sticks.

I will tell you how it is Danny Boy. TCHQ is made up of no less than 225 individuals that you have wronged over the years. 225 people that have all stood together to be counted. We know there are plenty more watching too - if I was to take a punt I would say that number is closer to 350.

Now today you claim that there's a 'small percentage, maybe 15-20%' of women that have turned toxic on you. People who you have been unable to help ( but you are the best in the world at what you do, 100% success rate, remember?) and that these 'Karen's' are just trying to damage you.

See, this is where your selective memory has kicked in isnt it? You are fully aware that TCHQ is made up of more than just women aren't you? Of course you are, we know Rowland watches us from his many fake accounts (ironically) and reports back to you.

Did you forget that we have people from your past on here? What about those men whose pics you posted from LCF days? What about all those staff members babes? Did you forget about them too?

Today I heard you say that being a good looking confident male is a trigger for some people - now, I hate to burst your bubble here Dude, but someone has been lying to you - you arent good looking. You might well have been deemed good looking a while back, but the substance abuse has really started to show and those boyish good looks are long since gone in favour of a less chisselled and more bloated appearance. As for confidence - theres a very thin line between confidence and arrogance and I hate to say it, but you have been sat on the wrong side of it for a very long time.

TCHQ exists because this is a safe space where you can't control the narrative or block our opinions. We are here to highlight you for what you are, how poorly you operate and to stop other people being ripped off.

At its height you had 2200 members and today you have just 178. I'd say us Karen's are doing a grand job, wouldn't you?

• Heart

itsme!1983

Hi Gang!
I’ve been watching you all for months and months. I don’t want to give too much away but I’m still in the scamcademy (not paying mind you)
Can I sit with you huns?
Welcome! Special offer! It’s £50pm to join u; you are then put in a WhatsApp broadcast list where we share inane culinary delights such as 7 hash browns on top of a Iceland frozen pie and tell you to go for a walk but we can’t as it’s raining.

Someone will be along with a number for you soon! Great to have you joining us

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
He is just a bloke selling a generic diet plan, he needs to stay in his lane and stop making everything about him. Show me any grown adult who has not had some form of trauma, it’s called being alive, this does not automatically mean that they are overweight because of it. My dog dying when I was 12 is not the reason I’m overweight, hearing him talk about his dog dying and how it made him feel is totally irrelevant to me losing weight. People don’t need pseudo therapy from the twat who phoned Pfizer because he thinks the Oscars are in on a conspiracy theory, they need practical help on how to lose weight. My biggest problem is the hours I work and tiredness, coupled with the menopause and a sick father, none of that can be changed so I need to work out a way to eat better within the circumstances of my life. I do not need to drag up every shit thing that has happened to me. All he should be doing is giving the basic nutrition and exercise info that he is able to, not convincing people that they have a problem that needs therapy, he is the worst advert for therapy that I have ever seen.

As for his belief that there are no bad therapists because no one who has completed the training could be bad at their job? What the fuckery kind of logic is that? By his reasoning there would be no bad drs, no bad vets, accountants etc,.

David, do us all a favour and try to stop talking about your obsessions, I.e. yourself and sex, in fact just try to stop talking at all, it would be a great help to the Universe.

Also, you haven’t lost 8 stone and kept it off, you aren’t good at your job, you haven’t been bullied (you are the bully), you aren’t sober, but what you do excel at is being a cunt. Kindly shut up and fuck off xx

• Heart

Here comes the hotstepper

I tell you what really winds me up though, it's the fact he is reeling in new customers with "I beat my addiction, I worked through my trauma, I lost 8 stone and kept it off then the minute they sign up he comes out with long posts on his page about still being an addict and struggling etc if I had known last year when I joined all these thing about him I would NEVER have joined.
Once I joined he mentioned his addiction but that he was over it and hadn't touched it in a year (I didnt know which drug of choice it was) so I thought oh good on him for beating it etc. It wasn't until I left, it became common knowledge that it was far worse than anyone knew. Sorry I know I'm just rambling but it's so maddening that Sam Kaz, Sean are still around him. What he needs is for them to make him get the help and if he refuses then walk away as hard as that may be because if anything happens to him it will not be our fault for talking about him it will be THEIR fault and his own fault. Can you imagine living with him in a rage because he can't get codeine. He is no fit state to be running a healthy lifestyle plan knowing all about him now. I feel angry he took my money for a lot lot longer than 16 weeks I might add only to be abusing drugs and even his 8 stone weight loss was through steroid abuse and unsustainable eating and exercise. I feel angry that he thought he was qualified to hold sleep seminars (I didnt pay for it). Posting photos of pwoper nutrition that I wouldn't feed to a dog. He knows nothing about healthy food or healthy sleep routines or anything else he claims in his plan. Massive liar, conman and I can't wait for the day he is shut down.

• Heart
Reactions: 24