Dan Wheeler #25 Desperate Dan, cash grabbing man, still scamming people any way he can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Velvet Veil for the title!

Recap? David Whanker is still churning out his daily show for his audience of one...and charging people double for a WhatsApp group.

Sorry guys, I'm so bored and sick of him that I can't be arsed to add more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
TC #34

He's posted 6 TT videos in the last 24 hours all about the Will Smith/Chris Rock incident, with absolutely no mention of mindset, movement or nutrition - this is crap even for him - he normally at least makes a stab at posting some misinformed bollocks...

Reactions: 8
Dan Jones #28 checking in.

Wheeler has gotten so pathetically boring that even his "trolls" are losing interest... ah well, so long as he is trying to scam even a single potential victim I will be here watching!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
#1 pulling up a seat...

What will thread #25 bring us?

The more I see how low his views are I really do believe he must love the sound of his own voice - why else would you do it?

Reactions: 10
#1 pulling up a seat...

What will thread #25 bring us?

The more I see how low his views are I really do believe he must love the sound of his own voice - why else would you do it?
Oh he surely does. Pure narcissism on full display!

Reactions: 4
Hi, David asked me to wait until there was a new thread before I showcased his new video. David has asked me to show him completely out performing those pesky Scotish PT's. I took Davids brief and I think I have showcased his skills against theirs quite nicely.

It is a long video as I wanted to keep in their quiet considered discussion, contrasted with Davids unique and enviable head wobbling style!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi, David asked me to wait until there was a new thread before I showcased his new video. David has asked me to show him completely out performing those pesky Scotish PT's. I took Davids brief and I think I have showcased his skills against theirs quite nicely.

It is a long video as I wanted to keep in their quiet considered discussion, contrasted with Davids unique and enviable head wobbling style!

😂 this is brilliant. I reckon David is too dense to recognise irony so if you actually sent him these videos he might actually post them in his bore fest show as adverts. 😂

Reactions: 7
Okay let me try this one. It is shorter and truly gets to grips with Davids approach to the Chris Rock/Ricky Gervais/ Will Smith scenario

David will be pleased as in this one, Ricky is commenting about David.

David also makes an earnest point about Ricky Gervais only choosing " topics", highlighting a complete lack of basic research. Oh to be a Dunning Kruger!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

bleeping brilliant!! 👏👏

@Spongranch, we are not worthy 🙌🏻

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.