Dan Wheeler #25 Desperate Dan, cash grabbing man, still scamming people any way he can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok it’s a big one but I was scammed out of £900! We should start making a running total you know.

thanks for the welcome you lovely bunch of trolls, glad to finally be onboard
Welcome to TCHQ! Sorry to hear he scammed that kind of money from you!

You’re in a safe place now! X

Reactions: 8
Anyone Seen his big out pouring in BFNG page . Wow ! And he believes he is over it all . I'm speechless
It was TLDR for me.

The bit I did read seemed to be promoting getting help from someone who’s experienced trauma over trained professionals again

I agree that someone who has experienced mental health issues can empathise in a different way to someone who hasn’t. But while it is great to talk and feel supported, I’d never tell someone suffering with depression to not seek professional help.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I find it more annoying that these women who have commented are very likely wearing the incorrect bra size 🤣 they need to go onto booborbust and do their calculator!🤣
😂That was my first thought also😂
My second thought was "They need to go and see 'Sadie the Bra Lady'" and get measured correctly😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s dangerous beyond belief. He says the client he spoke to has an active eating disorder (bulimia) no reputable slimming programme would even consider allowing someone to join in those circumstances let alone basically insinuate they are going to heal her. This is just a slow motion car crash now ☹

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I saw a post by someone on here last week that was really interesting, saying that people don't want someone else sharing their own personal experiences when sharing their own trauma and it really rung true, you don't do you - if you are sharing your own trauma you just want to be heard - not one upped!! Especially not by this sketchy list :rolleyes:

I think at this point 'I think' he is now making up trauma he's experienced. I'm convinced that he hasn't had a diagnosis of bipolar, EDs or ADHD the way he describes them doesn't ever sound right to me (I'm not a medical professional) The grief of a famiy death?? who? never been mentioned before has it? could be anyone happy to be corrected if its a parent or sibling etc, but grief is very different losing a grandparent, for example, is very sad, but losing a child say, is for many, unrecoverable - you can't comment on the second just from having experience of the first (not saying they both don't hurt). Physical abuse (a story for another time) - waiting until I can make that story up more like. Drug addict now sober - nope! you have no idea what sobriety is.

Also I call bullshit on the growing up with horses story - no way did this lazy arse grow up around horses. That takes lots of hard physical work and dedication - getting up EVERY moring even when its cold to muck out and groom. Riding every day - helping at the stables - nope. I thought he grew up in poverty on a council estate or is that just when he's trying to one up the Jones family?? Very unusual for someone from a counci estate to be growing up around horses.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I saw a post by someone on here last week that was really interesting, saying that people don't want someone else sharing their own personal experiences when sharing their own trauma and it really rung true, you don't do you - if you are sharing your own trauma you just want to be heard - not one upped!! Especially not by this sketchy list :rolleyes:

I think at this point 'I think' he is now making up trauma he's experienced. I'm convinced that he hasn't had a diagnosis of bipolar, EDs or ADHD the way he describes them doesn't ever sound right to me (I'm not a medical professional) The grief of a famiy death?? who? never been mentioned before has it? could be anyone happy to be corrected if its a parent or sibling etc, but grief is very different losing a grandparent, for example, is very sad, but losing a child say, is for many, unrecoverable - you can't comment on the second just from having experience of the first (not saying they both don't hurt). Physical abuse (a story for another time) - waiting until I can make that story up more like. Drug addict now sober - nope! you have no idea what sobriety is.

Also I call bullshit on the growing up with horses story - no way did this lazy arse grow up around horses. That takes lots of hard physical work and dedication - getting up EVERY moring even when its cold to muck out and groom. Riding every day - helping at the stables - nope. I thought he grew up in poverty on a council estate or is that just when he's trying to one up the Jones family?? Very unusual for someone from a counci estate to be growing up around horses.
You think if someone pops up who’s suffered racial persecution or almost died drowning he’d suddenly have experience there too?

• Haha
You think if someone pops up who’s suffered racial persecution or almost died drowning he’d suddenly have experience there too?
I shouldn't laugh, but thats how ridiculous that list sounds to me.

I've experienced lots on that list, as have I'm sure lots of us because life is tough and there are so many sad and awful things that can happen to you. But, I would never, ever, offer anyone advice on any of them. My experience is just that - MY experience and someone else could react to trauma in a completely different way and I have no way of identifying that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He is just a bloke selling a generic diet plan, he needs to stay in his lane and stop making everything about him. Show me any grown adult who has not had some form of trauma, it’s called being alive, this does not automatically mean that they are overweight because of it. My dog dying when I was 12 is not the reason I’m overweight, hearing him talk about his dog dying and how it made him feel is totally irrelevant to me losing weight. People don’t need pseudo therapy from the twit who phoned Pfizer because he thinks the Oscars are in on a conspiracy theory, they need practical help on how to lose weight. My biggest problem is the hours I work and tiredness, coupled with the menopause and a sick father, none of that can be changed so I need to work out a way to eat better within the circumstances of my life. I do not need to drag up every tit thing that has happened to me. All he should be doing is giving the basic nutrition and exercise info that he is able to, not convincing people that they have a problem that needs therapy, he is the worst advert for therapy that I have ever seen.

As for his belief that there are no bad therapists because no one who has completed the training could be bad at their job? What the fuckery kind of logic is that? By his reasoning there would be no bad drs, no bad vets, accountants etc,.

David, do us all a favour and try to stop talking about your obsessions, I.e. yourself and sex, in fact just try to stop talking at all, it would be a great help to the Universe.

Also, you haven’t lost 8 stone and kept it off, you aren’t good at your job, you haven’t been bullied (you are the bully), you aren’t sober, but what you do excel at is being a bleep. Kindly shut up and duck off xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The way he says - "helping people who went through the same trauma - well that shits so much fun and so rewarding"
WTF!!! its not fun?? what is fun about helping a person talk about something that has impacted their life negatively?? he's such an idiot - I'm so sad for anyone with trauma that goes anywhere near this delusional twit.

Reactions: 13
[/Also I call bullshit on the growing up with horses story - no way did this lazy arse grow up around horses. That takes lots of hard physical work and dedication - getting up EVERY moring even when its cold to muck out and groom. Riding every day - helping at the stables - nope. I thought he grew up in poverty on a council estate or is that just when he's trying to one up the Jones family?? Very unusual for someone from a counci estate to be growing up around horses.]

I think his parents live on a farm if I remember correctly he was going to set up the podcast in one of the stables. This was before he went viral and got chucked out of the family home....again!

• Haha
[/Also I call bullshit on the growing up with horses story - no way did this lazy arse grow up around horses. That takes lots of hard physical work and dedication - getting up EVERY moring even when its cold to muck out and groom. Riding every day - helping at the stables - nope. I thought he grew up in poverty on a council estate or is that just when he's trying to one up the Jones family?? Very unusual for someone from a counci estate to be growing up around horses.]

I think his parents live on a farm if I remember correctly he was going to set up the podcast in one of the stables. This was before he went viral and got chucked out of the family home....again!
Really? So the growing up on a council estate that he came out with a few weeks ago when he put DJ down for it and then was called out by his followers who lived on council estates is a lie then?!

• Haha
He is just a bloke selling a generic diet plan, he needs to stay in his lane and stop making everything about him. Show me any grown adult who has not had some form of trauma, it’s called being alive, this does not automatically mean that they are overweight because of it. My dog dying when I was 12 is not the reason I’m overweight, hearing him talk about his dog dying and how it made him feel is totally irrelevant to me losing weight. People don’t need pseudo therapy from the twit who phoned Pfizer because he thinks the Oscars are in on a conspiracy theory, they need practical help on how to lose weight. My biggest problem is the hours I work and tiredness, coupled with the menopause and a sick father, none of that can be changed so I need to work out a way to eat better within the circumstances of my life. I do not need to drag up every tit thing that has happened to me. All he should be doing is giving the basic nutrition and exercise info that he is able to, not convincing people that they have a problem that needs therapy, he is the worst advert for therapy that I have ever seen.

As for his belief that there are no bad therapists because no one who has completed the training could be bad at their job? What the fuckery kind of logic is that? By his reasoning there would be no bad drs, no bad vets, accountants etc,.

David, do us all a favour and try to stop talking about your obsessions, I.e. yourself and sex, in fact just try to stop talking at all, it would be a great help to the Universe.

Also, you haven’t lost 8 stone and kept it off, you aren’t good at your job, you haven’t been bullied (you are the bully), you aren’t sober, but what you do excel at is being a bleep. Kindly shut up and duck off xx
👏👏👏So by his logic nobody who is under weight or of average weight has ever experienced any type of trauma in their lives. Pretty sure anyone suffering from anorexia or who just happens to have a normal BMI (yeah I know it's an extremely flawed way to define a healthy weight) would disagree. twit😡🙄😡

I currently "live around horses"
ie I hear my neighbour putting her horses out into the field every morning at the crack of dawn as I lie in bed snuggled under my duvet. 😂😴😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This is obviously a play to discredit qualifications. As it’s been repeatedly highlighted that he has none. Apart from the CB Threapy course, but that sounds dubious at best. While most other trainers/wellness professionals have multiple qualifications.

As a former horse owner, when a horse was ill would Dan consult another horse who can understand the trauma of being a sick horse, or call a qualified human vet?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is obviously a play to discredit qualifications. As it’s been repeatedly highlighted that he has none. Apart from the CB Threapy course, but that sounds dubious at best. While most other trainers/wellness professionals have multiple qualifications.

As former horse owner, when a horse was ill would he suggest consulting another horse who can understand the trauma of being a sick horse, or call a qualified human vet?
You’d call Daniel wheeler. He was a horse once.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.