Dan Wheeler #25 Desperate Dan, cash grabbing man, still scamming people any way he can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said at the beginning of the shite show he wasn’t going live on YT in order to maximise views of the clipped versions when they are uploaded tonight. 😂
That extra view from the one person who watches live on YT makes all the difference don't you know! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He said at the beginning of the shite show he wasn’t going live on YT in order to maximise views of the clipped versions when they are uploaded tonight. 😂
You can't buy penny sweets anymore can you 🤔

Income probably wouldn't even buy him a Freddo! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: Dan Wheeler #26 He's not giving up but he is barely hanging on. Publicly criticising cancer patients, come on Wheeler, be gone!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Excellent! I can’t wait to find out what the weather was today and what current news events happened. What an absolute melt he is, nothing of value whatsoever. Why do I want to watch two cackling dyslexics mutilate Wordle when I’ve already done it? Riveting discussions where he just bangs on about his own opinions and has done no research whatsoever. Maybe I’ll tune in for the nutrition, movement and mindset segment? Oh wait, I can’t, there isn’t one! Maybe I’ll catch up on his daily 12 step video that he’s been posting ever since he did Step 4, oh wait, I can’t, because he hasn’t stuck to what he said and done a daily video!

Oh well, so long as he and Kaz are having some fun in the school holidays playing at being tv presenters, they do need a break from all the hard work they do 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you want a pile of sh1t? No.
Do you want a small nugget of sh1t? Also no.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HMRC! Do not fear Dan has a plan…on the trajectory of 10 viewers per show (all DJ obv) and 5 shows a week it will only take a mere month and he will be able to pay 23p off his tax bill! 🎉
He must be planning to live over half a million years! I hope they have some kind of LONG term payment plan for him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Excellent! I can’t wait to find out what the weather was today and what current news events happened. What an absolute melt he is, nothing of value whatsoever. Why do I want to watch two cackling dyslexics mutilate Wordle when I’ve already done it? Riveting discussions where he just bangs on about his own opinions and has done no research whatsoever. Maybe I’ll tune in for the nutrition, movement and mindset segment? Oh wait, I can’t, there isn’t one! Maybe I’ll catch up on his daily 12 step video that he’s been posting ever since he did Step 4, oh wait, I can’t, because he hasn’t stuck to what he said and done a daily video!

Oh well, so long as he and Kaz are having some fun in the school holidays playing at being tv presenters, they do need a break from all the hard work they do 😂😂😂😂😂😂
It's even better than that. They are releasing yesterday's show today. Today's live will be tomorrow's content.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Regarding the breaking down of his god awful, 24hour delayed, yesterday's breakfast show, I do wonder if it's a tactic on his behalf to get his views up. So instead of one view per programme you would have to watch all the segments generating more views on his channel overall. I have no clue how social media and views work!

Reactions: 6
Regarding the breaking down of his god awful, 24hour delayed, yesterday's breakfast show, I do wonder if it's a tactic on his behalf to get his views up. So instead of one view per programme you would have to watch all the segments generating more views on his channel overall. I have no clue how social media and views work!
The only reason he does anything is if he thinks it will increase his views or "fame". Next he'll be telling his few remaining hunions to watch everything 2-3X "just think about it" :ROFLMAO: 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.