Dan Wheeler #25 Desperate Dan, cash grabbing man, still scamming people any way he can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m council and had horses Welsh section D and A Bosh!
Haha bosh! not saying council can't have horses just saying growing up on a farm with horses and land and stables doesn't sound much like the council estate I grew up on 🤷‍♀️ his background seems to change depending on who he is talking to and trying to one up.

I know someone who knew him personally around the time of his supposed 1st attempt. At the time, his story made no sense to her as the facts didn't add up with what she knew (timings, ambulance being called - along those lines, I can't remember exactly now). As time went on & she understood more the type of person he actually is, she thinks it was all lies anyway. So I really don't give much weight to 3 attempts.

We've all got to remember that he's literally not wired the same as us. No conscience, remorse, thought for consequences, nothing remotely like that in his mind. Where we may reflect upon what we've said & perhaps feel harsh, that's because we're normal! Most of what we think & how we rationalise his behaviour, just wouldn't be any consideration for him. He's in the moment & thinking how he can manipulate a situation or person for his own benefit, that's it.
This 👆 his verison of events of the 'Paul Hollywood question' just shows that even when there is video evidence he is happy to rewrite history. He's a delusional liar and he is not interested in reflecting on his behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I know someone who knew him personally around the time of his supposed 1st attempt. At the time, his story made no sense to her as the facts didn't add with what she knew. As time went on & she understood more the type of person he actually is, she thinks it was all lies anyway. So I really don't give much weight to 3 attempts.
I'm going to be really harsh and further some other implied comments.

Whilst there remains multiple antecedents to suicidality they do follow some patterns on the whole.

Theres a difference between being suicidal and attempting to take ones life.

This is often a process by which people lose hope and enjoyment in life, a perceived lack of purpose, existentialism that gradually (at differing speeds) grinds people down. MH services, Lifeline, Kooth, Samaritans all exist.

Unless this is reactionary to a specific event. Which remains rarer than one might think. In those without PD. Most people don't threaten suicide at the end of a relationship.

In people with PDs the prevelance of "attempts" is very high. Very high. When this is tracked back its often preceded by a lack of control (over a situation or others), extreme emotional dysregulation or simply attention seeking/eliciting care despite the problems caused BY them.

Further, most people know how to off themselves. One of the best (but highly emotive) questions to ask is why someone HASNT off'd themselves. We all know what a train or motorway bridge can do for eg (this is an illustrative example).

This man has a personality disorder. Its not this plus this. Its just that. As complicated and as simple as that is, it manifests in all these ways. It accounts for almost everything including his drug use.

He has 3 attempts? Firstly, ill bet my shed theres a context. Do these always centre around failed businesses and relationships? Does this information only come out when hes challenged by authority? Suddenly hes Caroline Flack? Hes not saying he is but hes just saying.

All appeals to emotion and empathy. Steve R once said, you could cure cancer (DW) and theyd still find fault. Steve, he could strangle a kid and you'd say he was helping their diet. Or they weren't nice to him and he was just helping! The bias is huge. If you dont see the issue with the post about trauma (PS hes no idea what this is) then you're truly lost to the cult.

Every "attempt" will be him crying in AED to get synpathy from the very people hes damaged. To make the criticism go away. Any way to not be accountable. To externalise everything negative around him. If someone qualified in MH told him hes wrong, they'd get attacked that they should know better; why are they attacking people online surely they know about Flack.

All - dont challenge me. Let me challenge everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Damn, there are some very clever, wise and generally amazing people on here! To everyone sharing their stories, their thoughts and insights, their knowledge and wisdom, for being so open and honest with yourselves and us I honestly salute you and am incredibly proud to be part of this group of awesome human beings 💕💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No need to apologise, I echo @GeordieMunchkin666, we've all spoken out of frustration and later regretted it.
Anyway, it's always good to get it off your chest 😘😘
Just claim a MH disorder. You can say whatever you want then. Threaten people, call them junkies and mock binge eating when your ego is bruised. You pre warned them you're bipolar after all. Even make up stats and facts. At least you're TRYING to help people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
His latest Tik tok showing his culinary skills…I’m just in awe of how he can showcase such masterpieces. Today he managed to put some
Bacon and avocado in two huge roll with a jumbo size Doritos crisps to himself ..:The size of that portion must be well above 2.5k calories… All with the hastag homemade 😂 Thank god we have our leader to show us the way of proper nutrition.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His latest Tik tok showing his culinary skills…I’m just in awe of how he can showcase such masterpieces. Today he managed to put some
Bacon and avocado in two huge roll with a jumbo size Doritos crisps to himself ..:The size of that portion must be well above 2.5k calories… All with the hastag homemade 😂 Thank god we have our leader to show us the way of proper nutrition.
Don't forget the bunch of grapes! 😂
And the grated cheese 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha we are back to Dan winning the imaginary rowing competition and strongman contests again. I bet he made himself some awards with word art on Microsoft that he sticks on the wall. Dear Daniel you are the best in the world! From Daniel.
Let's not forget his 'documentaries on TV' 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He must be really low on new content to be posting pics of such wholesome food.
Did you not get the memo
Mr Whanker ?
No one repeat no one is interest✋️

Reactions: 13
WTF.... His whole video was him saying how she should meet him half way bla bla, typical of him to just block
i knew there was something not right because when he’s replying to her she doesn’t have a profile picture, I instantly recognised her name. Turns out he blocked her straight away! Typical wheeler.

Reactions: 7
F5C7D1D9-F63B-41B4-92E8-D588EFFA306A.jpeg

Super nutritious right. There’s THREE buns there. The buns will be over 1000 cals. Nootwishus

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
i knew there was something not right because when he’s replying to her she doesn’t have a profile picture, I instantly recognised her name. Turns out he blocked her straight away! Typical wheeler.
He doesn’t even answer her question. Just goes into an alpha d1ck swinging episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.