Dan Wheeler #23 Dan, digging a hole like no other man can, Whoop Whoop is that the sound of the Police!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wheeler's posted 27 videos within 15 minutes basically telling every single person to eat more!!! 😡😡😡
Has he learnt nothing?!?!? 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I wonder how the police will take

• sitting on information of suspected “child abuse” (said with sarcasm, we know there isn’t any!)

• his videos of threats to the Jones family when he tells them “sir I used their teenager to upset them and bait them for the world to see”

• the unfounded accusations that Dan Jones has done anything at all.

• questioning a minor without parental consent with money exchanged.

go on Danny. Let us know how it all goes.

Ps. Eastbourne station already has all the videos of you baiting the Jones family as well as a copy of your interview with their child. The one you approached (ew) and also the video of you making vulgar comments to a 16 year old about sitting on a grown mans face. Can’t wait to see if they slap you with charges ❤❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Desperate Dan, Inspector Clueless and Nessie the Elephant will be taking their 'evidence' that we're all Dan Jones to the police.
The man who was recently charged with causing criminal damage to his rented office is going to accuse 'us' of criminal damage and also child abuse, even though he thinks its OK to ask a child if she'd sit on a grown man's face... also harassment accusations by the man who recently stalked a woman at her workplace.... you really couldn't make it up 😅
Will he go in reeking of weed with pinhole pupils?
We wait with baited breath to see if the crayons and colouring books are retained as evidence
More news as we have it 😉 🎙
Not forgetting seeking out interviews with a mans son and school mums. Thats not harassment though thats anti-harassment harassment and he did warn people so its only harassment to him

Wheeler's posted 27 videos within 15 minutes basically telling every single person to eat more!!! 😡😡😡
The reason they arent losing weight is they arent eating enough?

Reactions: 12
Do we reckon Detective Rolo has prepared a case file?

Has he got out his crayons and coloured by numbers?

Do we have lots of post - it notes and his summaries showing all the possibilities linking DJ to said crimes?

Jesus Mary and Joseph and the Wee Donkey - they are bleeping clueless.

He's about as much use as a chocolate Rolo...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He makes no sense, every other pt, dietitian, coach etc tells you that exercise has minimal impact on weight loss and it’s all about what you put in your mouth, yet this clown is telling people to not worry about what they eat just move more 🙄. He comes across as totally unhinged in those videos, bellowing mate at the top of his voice, head butting the camera and his teeth are brown and utterly revolting. Lay off the energy drinks, the weed and whatever else you’re doing mate because you look awful.

Reactions: 11
Had this sent to me by 👀👀 not so long ago.

Can you imagine the state of him by the time he would be going live? He talks gibberish at the best of times but can you just imagine??

Maybe he's trying to kill two birds with one stone and has come up with some new ideas :

Drugs with Dan on Mondays

Weed with Wheeler on Wednesdays

Fucked up Fridays

The possibilities are endless....

Have asked what the general consensus is in the Scamademy - will let you once I hear back.

Attachments

• Haha

Can you imagine the state of him by the time he would be going live? He talks gibberish at the best of times but can you just imagine??

Maybe he's trying to kill two birds with one stone and has come up with some new ideas :

Fucked up Fridays

Have asked what the general consensus is in the Scamademy - will let you once I hear back.
The engagement will be the same as it is in the morning you cretin. Just give up already for the love of god!!!!! It's a literal shitshow 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This has just been posted. He is absolutely deluded with those figures!!

In the month of Feb I generated 1,300,000 views across my TikTok account.

I got covid on the last week of feb, so it dies abit then, but still…. You get the point.

I’m looking for brands to partner with.

I’m offering prominent logo presence on every video I do as a “main partner” of mine.

Prominent product/service placement on multiple videos a day/week. For the right partner I’d generate 100 videos a week.

The product/service must be genuinely beneficial to my audience.

I’m also open to discussions to be present and prominent on The Dan Wheeler Show (my new YT podcast) which currently generates over 1,000 LIVE views a day across all 5 platforms (TikTok, Twitch, FB, YT & INSTAGRAM.) and grows to 10,000 views a week at the moment. Growing daily.

I’m looking for a long term partner to

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Fucked up Fridays

🙄🔫 he’s only just working out that everyone is at work when he’s doing his morning drivel, despite it being mentioned multiple times. Just give it up mate! Everyone’s power direct debits are increasing from the 1st by an extortionate amount, your Scamcademy will be the first thing to go from peoples budgets and they’ll be far less likely to sign up in the first place. Grand total of 2 sign ups last week, might be an idea to give up playing Wordle and Geoguessing for hours as content and pay some serious attention to your business. Not endless TikToks where you look and sound like a clown, but some serious vids on YouTube maybe?

I got covid on the last week of feb, so it dies abit then, but still…. You get the point.

I’m offering prominent logo presence on every video I do as a “main partner” of mine.

Prominent product/service placement on multiple videos a day/week. For the right partner I’d generate 100 videos a week.

I’m also open to discussions to be present and prominent on The Dan Wheeler Show (my new YT podcast) which currently generates over 1,000 LIVE views a day across all 5 platforms (TikTok, Twitch, FB, YT & INSTAGRAM.) and grows to 10,000 views a week at the moment. Growing daily.

1,000 live views? I’m sorry, but what? Am I missing something here because all I see are single digit numbers.

• Haha
  • Heart
But his engagement is piss poor despite alllll the inflated views. No one in their right mind would partner. And if they did we’d just fill them in lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

The only people who would have any interest in this are other scams like slimming teas and weight loss wonder drugs. He really is living on another planet 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha

Does he know that we can all view his stats??? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well not all PTs.

He'd probably then specify he doenst mean 'exercise' but 'movement' but intentionally goes for a walk. But accuracy isnt his strong point.

BMR gets compensated for following exercise statistical average of 28% going up toward 50% the fatter you are. Exercise is great for multiple reasons but the fatter you are the statistically higher chance its lit-e-rally about what you put in your mouth.

*Steve this is why maintainence and movement has failed for hundreds of people. Not because they didnt try hard enough*

There is no such thing as womens calories. Fat free Mass is averagely consumes 12kcals per kg. Fat mass is 4.5kcal/kg. Its lit-e-rally about the square footage of the human and its density. Find a 6ft 1 viking lass at 100kg and the calorie difference is neglible. Yes womens calories on the whole are less because guess what...

Age has been proven not to matter like once thought. Again statistics and theres always outliers. You'll be 60 before you see any real difference in metabolism and even then the decline is single digits.

Exercise and resistance training are great for you. Regulate hunger signals, stats show activity reduces chances of rebounding. Not least the cardiovascular and muscle/bone density benefits for burning actual calories though...

The accruing of amino acids in skeletal muscle tops out on average at around 10g per day. Thats grams. Muscle is 75-80% water. Newbie gains are great and all. But if you are very heavy for average then the chances of gaining muscle at the same rate of fat loss (no scale change) is unlikely.

Slimming world does not work because people have to go back...think about that dan you thick prick. If.they adopt yours "for life" is literally no different. There is no "end" to a diet. thats the problem you exploit like no other despite offering a 16 week program. Bar Sully ALL your legends are distinctly no different YEARS in.

None of this is well PRd unless you lie to people. The reason you're not losing weight is you're not eating enough is nonsense. We can help any and all conditions. Bull-shite.

Gavins video on life coaching was wonderful zeitgeist calling. A PT has no business;

* prescribing diets
* prescribing foods for hormonal issues.
* diagnosing a bleeping thing.
* reading your blood results.
* any advice shoulfbe carried out in conjunction with a registered professions. A PT isnt, doesnt even need insurance.

Imagine this pillock thinking he can advise on your life, the delusion of grandeur is immense. Then now adopting kids like having him would be better for any child.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No reputable organisation will partner with someone who calls clients c@£ts and has the back history associated to him on social media.
He’s toxic, and any organisation worth their salt will run a million miles in the opposite direction.
He’s had so many “Ratner” moments that I’ve lost count.

Reactions: 13
Can’t wait to start emailing prospective partners to AVOID this man n his brand sending them ALL THE ACTUAL EVIDENCE

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can't believe he'll only partner with businesses that are relevant and beneficial to his audience...when HE doesn't even offer anything relevant or beneficial to his (single-digit) audience 🤣🤣

Gotta fill that gaping hole somehow, I suppose!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Fucked up Fridays

but the breakfast show was such a good idea? He was going to be as big as Phil and Holly on This Morning. Next year his breakfast show was predicted (only by him) to be huge!
And a few weeks in he’s changing it to 6pm?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Daniel ‘consistency’ Wheeler *sarcastic face*

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.