Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said recently on a live that he was "as big as" or "bigger than" the biggest rugby players - I can't remember his exact words coz I was laughing too much😂😂😂
He would be as big as rugby players but there is an old saying in the rugby game,
Looks like Tarzan
Plays like Jane
In rugby like sweeney said “He would get bleeping destroyed” you have to have heart and courage which we all know Wheeler lacks. Best he could do is run the water or just stick to his boxing career 😂😂😂😂 yeah yeah I know but can u say it again Boxing career 😂😂😂😂 every time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s def not on clock app now. Wonder if he deleted after he noticed the notification

Reactions: 8
I too breed n can confirm when done properly there’s not money to be made it cost me to buy my witch from kc health tested parents then to have her dna health profile done along with having her health tested to breed standard at 9 12 and 18 months it took me 10 month to find a suitable stud with clear grand parents and parents then the stud fees along with the prenatal checks and other vet costs the cost of raising a litter correctly for 12 weeks and the care of a witch in whelp scans and microchipping vaccinations puppy health checks at 6 n 12 weeks 6 weeks of sleeping on the floor up every 2 hours for feeds for 3 weeks straight not being able to even do a food shop because I couldn’t leave mum n pups unattended then finding and interviewing potential families having contracts written up giving a health guarantee and that no pup could be re homed or sold on for any reason ppl were unable to keep the dog at any age it must be returned to me all registered with the kc with endorsements on their papers stating they cannot be bread from untill they pass all health testing all must attend socializing classes and be registered with a dog trainer and vet and have insurance 😳 done right breeding costs money all my pups are 4 yr old I kept one n I have weekly contact with the others xx backyard breeding is a real pet peeve
Love this.
I honestly believe that breeding puppies is almost impossible to make money if you do things right by the mum and pups. My litter I have now have cost me a fortune and they are only 3 weeks old!

Reactions: 4
All the videos last week had less views than the member count in the Academy. And the view counts are trending downwards on the week before.

Clearly traction is not great. As I like to have an informed opinion, and as I also like to listen to a podcast or audio book while I work I have actually endured listening to some of the discussion segments from the shows each day this week. Most of it was just utterly inane babble, interjected by “hilarious” (and in no way immature) crass sexualised humour. The only bit that’s stuck with me was when DW went into a rant regarding reclaiming the word “r3tard”, originally just a byword for slow. Which he felt was unfairly no longer used having been deemed offensive. Of all the words to want to reenter to common lexicon, it’s a very weird choice. And obviously an attempt to be edgy and knowledgeable, which came across as just a bit tragic.

If they are serious about doing a show they want to write an actual script, plan out the show content properly, get a virtual background to stop other members of their households wandering into shot and actually appear interested when interviewing the “guests”. That last point mainly applies to the guests who aren’t personal mates.

What’s crazy is Dan’s video’s from years ago are so much better than the current output.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
All the videos last week had less views than the member count in the Academy. And the view counts are trending downwards on the week before.

Clearly traction is not great. As I like to have an informed opinion, and as I also like to listen to a podcast or audio book while I work I have actually endured listening to some of the discussion segments from the shows each day this week. Most of it was just utterly inane babble, interjected by “hilarious” (and in no way immature) crass sexualised humour. The only bit that’s stuck with me was when DW went into a rant regarding reclaiming the word “r3tard”, originally just a byword for slow. Which he felt was unfairly no longer used having been deemed offensive. Of all the words to want to reenter to common lexicon, it’s a very weird choice. And obviously an attempt to be edgy and knowledgeable, which came across as just a bit tragic.

If they are serious about doing a show they want to write an actual script, plan out the show content properly, get a virtual background to stop other members of their households wandering into shot and actually appear interested when interviewing the “guests”. That last point mainly applies to the guests who aren’t personal mates.

What’s crazy is Dan’s video’s from years ago are so much better than the current output.
I'm sorry...what? Reclaiming the word r*tard?! And what was Kaz's (y'know, the woman who gets paid to care for adults with learning difficulties...even though she's often in a different bloody country to them) have to contribute to this?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Just caught up with all the TT replies and his reply TT back :rolleyes: What is the relevance of trying to point out a shoulder injury?? Its the same as when he tried to put down Luke Hanna for age and less experience (even though Luke didn't, just turned out that he aged better than Dan did) does he not realise that trying to put people down this way makes him look even sadder?? Who would I rather follow the advice of - let me think :unsure:
A younger, newer, energetic and keen PT with a smart little office and home gym, good business, nice well thought out content, cute little family and toned physique or
the older (than he looks) man- who has more experience, but never shows any gym work - sits around all day in a manky vest and flabby arms, who works from his girlfriend's lounge because he doesn't have a pot to piss in, has chaotic content - including an hour long rambling rant about a former client, creepy sex talk and videos littered with drug use. Let me take my time here - this is a tough one.

I can't believe he thinks hitting 11k a day is a good come back. He has nothing to do all day, no workplace to be, no kids to look after, no house to run, no commitments or hobbies he has dedicated time to, no major health issues... a dog to walk! He should be on more!! and he expects people that have all of the above to do 10k.
Wow! When you put it like that how does he not see what an absolute twit he made of himself with his reply. Last time he tried to exert his superiority by fighting Luke, this time he’s trying to to it by showing his amazing knowledge and by belittling someone. Both times he looked like a total bellend.

Ticket Tocker

Is it Sully?
I’m guessing so as she works with animals and fair play to her if it is. Will be fascinating to see the outcome of her challenging Dan as I doubt for a minute any of it will be done properly.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry...what? Reclaiming the word r*tard?! And what was Kaz's (y'know, the woman who gets paid to care for adults with learning difficulties...even though she's often in a different bloody country to them) have to contribute to this?
Being honest I cannot recall if she said anything in the subject, DW was the instigator of it . I cannot remember which day it happened on now. And I don’t want to scrub back through it all to find it to check.

Reactions: 4
I’m guessing so as she works with animals and fair play to her if it is. Will be fascinating to see the outcome of her challenging Dan as I doubt for a minute any of it will be done properly.
He did a long speech about how they've bred her before and had all the health tests done then, made a joke about winning a fight against her and then changed his mind to being scared of her (off the back of a comment she made about fighting her about animal welfare) and they went back to being besties again 🙄

• Angry
He did a long speech about how they've bred her before and had all the health tests done then, made a joke about winning a fight against her and then changed his mind to being scared of her (off the back of a comment she made about fighting her about animal welfare) and they went back to being besties again 🙄
He bragged about winning a fight with a sweet dog?? Omg, that makes my blood boil!!!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So he did address the comments then?

If they have had the tests done etc then fair play. Its easy to assume he hasn't when he is very much 'Half a Job Harry' with everything else that he does.

And yes it was Sully who commented - as someone else said, I believe animals are her job/background so it was nice to see her stand up for something she believes in.

Unlike Kaz, who works with vulnerable adults and doesn't feel the need to correct him over his use of the word 'ret*rd'

Reactions: 12
The only bit that’s stuck with me was when DW went into a rant regarding reclaiming the word “r3tard”, originally just a byword for slow. Which he felt was unfairly no longer used having been deemed offensive
For Duck Sake Kaz is being paid to look after vulnerable adults who years ago would of been labelled ******. They would be removed if social services knew.

Just echoing, I am glad Sully spoke up. I do find it strange that none of them pulled him up for engaging a minor in sexual conversation though.

• Heart
Another disguised post, just looking for anyone useful to him & no real interest in what anyone may actually be boasting about.

A therapist has replied, obviously he got jumped on quickly with an offer of working together 🙄.

My initial response is why the hell would a MH professional even be following toxic Whanker, but, if they've perhaps only followed him for past fitness interests (he appears to be into bodybuilding), then perhaps the bloke isn't aware of his behaviour.

Just in case this therapist might take this offer on face value, (which would be stupid), said therapist has now been made aware that full due diligence into Whanker is required 😉

With the amount of online evidence now available, if any MH professional teams up with him ever again, they deserve to be struck off in my opinion.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I hope so, because if it was the dog, I swear, I’m going down to Burwash to rescue her myself!!!
I’m happy to read that Sully spoke up. I respect her for that 👏🏻
Nooo, his comment was about fighting sully not the dog! I'd have been raging myself if he'd said anything about fighting a dog!

Reactions: 7
He's on a cash drive today...

Pay me £5 via PayPal for me to calculate your bespoke calories & macros 🙄 2340 anyone?! 🙈 it's taken a while but he's cottoned on to the fact of a potential money spinner from the vast number of people asking him this every day 💡 this will be the same calculation he charges new members £50 for as a set up fee 🤔 (I've reported as a scam/fraud to TT).

Sadly, he appears to have conned someone onto his 121 plan, so £900 (possibly more?) scammed 😔 off the back of this, he's trying to sell his ebook as customer is saying her sleep has improved 70% since she started plan/read his book...

Attachments

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.