Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's on a cash drive today...

Pay me £5 via PayPal for me to calculate your bespoke calories & macros 🙄 2340 anyone?! 🙈 it's taken a while but he's cottoned on to the fact of a potential money spinner from the vast number of people asking him this every day 💡 this will be the same calculation he charges new members £50 for as a set up fee 🤔 (I've reported as a scam/fraud to TT).

Sadly, he appears to have conned someone onto his 121 plan, so £900 (possibly more?) scammed 😔 off the back of this, he's trying to sell his ebook as customer is saying her sleep has improved 70% since she started plan/read his book...
He’s got a few victims on 1 to 1 coaching at the moment and seems to also have people with the new coach Liam was promoting -Maggie (which I assume he takes a cut from) At this point I actually have little sympathy for them or the inevitable money they’ll lose…it only takes the most basic of research to see what a con all this is.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He’s got a few victims on 1 to 1 coaching at the moment and seems to also have people with the new coach Liam was promoting -Maggie (which I assume he takes a cut from) At this point I actually have little sympathy for them or the inevitable money they’ll lose…it only takes the most basic of research to see what a con all this is.
I didn't realise Maggie was still associated as she wasn't really mentioned after her initial arrival & a shitstorm erupted just after, over something I can't remember now

Very true on the sympathy front, just pisses me off knowing he's getting paid for nothing, again.

Reactions: 5
So he did address the comments then?

If they have had the tests done etc then fair play. Its easy to assume he hasn't when he is very much 'Half a Job Harry' with everything else that he does.

And yes it was Sully who commented - as someone else said, I believe animals are her job/background so it was nice to see her stand up for something she believes in.

Unlike Kaz, who works with vulnerable adults and doesn't feel the need to correct him over his use of the word 'ret*rd'
Are they talking about the dog or cat being breed before?

Reactions: 4
Another disguised post, just looking for anyone useful to him & no real interest in what anyone may actually be boasting about.

A therapist has replied, obviously he got jumped on quickly with an offer of working together 🙄.

My initial response is why the hell would a MH professional even be following toxic Whanker, but, if they've perhaps only followed him for past fitness interests (he appears to be into bodybuilding), then perhaps the bloke isn't aware of his behaviour.

Just in case this therapist might take this offer on face value, (which would be stupid), said therapist has now been made aware that full due diligence into Whanker is required 😉

With the amount of online evidence now available, if any MH professional teams up with him ever again, they deserve to be struck off in my opinion.
Also notice how he ignored everyone who’s business wasn’t relevant. he only interacted with the therapist 🤣

Also notice how he ignored everyone who’s business wasn’t relevant. he only interacted with the therapist 🤣
Yup, made it so obvious what he was actually doing.

He asked straight out not that long ago for any business interested in partnering up & got zero replies. He's learning how not be so obvious to get what he's really after...

He's on a cash drive today...

Pay me £5 via PayPal for me to calculate your bespoke calories & macros 🙄 2340 anyone?! 🙈 it's taken a while but he's cottoned on to the fact of a potential money spinner from the vast number of people asking him this every day 💡 this will be the same calculation he charges new members £50 for as a set up fee 🤔 (I've reported as a scam/fraud to TT).

Sadly, he appears to have conned someone onto his 121 plan, so £900 (possibly more?) scammed 😔 off the back of this, he's trying to sell his ebook as customer is saying her sleep has improved 70% since she started plan/read his book...
I reported it as a fraud and a scam but TT said there was no violation 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
I'm sorry...what? Reclaiming the word r*tard?! And what was Kaz's (y'know, the woman who gets paid to care for adults with learning difficulties...even though she's often in a different bloody country to them) have to contribute to this?
Do you think that's because he was caught using that word on a live a while ok?

Reactions: 6
He has no idea what bipolar or CFS is does he?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Did he actually just say "I'm ALWAYS open to that perspective..."(of someone being different to him)

Don't make me laugh Wheelie you utter prick. You possess zero capacity to look beyond the end of your own nose. And that poppet, is why your 'cycle, rinse, repeat' of failure will continue.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I
He can only see things through the lens of his own experience & delusions 🤦🏻‍♀️

A member of my family has had to have cycles of electric shock therapy (yes, they still do it) for her depression, twice now in her life, and she has been left with life long brain damage, but she’s alive! …..so to hear this absolute moron speak about how easy it is to cure despresion makes me so angry! She tried everything Every medication, every holistic therapy, every dietary suggestion, light therapy….. you name it she tried it.
But of course Dan knows best 🤬 I wish he would just go away!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
@Velvet Veil yep! I know someone exactly the same. She does everything she can physically do, a good diet, exercise, doesn’t touch drugs or alcohol, yoga, meditation, medication and therapy. She has a self awareness as she works in the field and still, at times, the only thing keeping her alive is electric shock therapy. It’s baffling as he has used his own depression as an excuse for his behaviour on several occasions so if his suggestion works so well, why doesn’t he do it??

• Heart
@Velvet Veil yep! I know someone exactly the same. She does everything she can physically do, a good diet, exercise, doesn’t touch drugs or alcohol, yoga, meditation, medication and therapy. She has a self awareness as she works in the field and still, at times, the only thing keeping her alive is electric shock therapy. It’s baffling as he has used his own depression as an excuse for his behaviour on several occasions so if his suggestion works so well, why doesn’t he do it??
It's blatantly obvious when Whanker has done a bit of Googling. Last week he was dropping "electrolytes" into everything, this week it's some pop psychology about depression. He's claiming this is how he's been doing it and dishing it out as advice like some bleeping guru, but it's clear this is just something he read this week.

As with so much he talks about, he's slightly right. But also, as with everything, he hasn't done enough research to fully know what he's talking about. With this, he's trying to apply a theory of the pillars of wellness to people who have much deeper rooted mental health issues (his own imaginary one included) than this can have a meaningful impact on. Yes, taking care of sleep, nutrition, movement, and feelings of belonging and purpose are beneficial to people. But they don't cure anything, least of all significant health conditions.

This is exactly why an uneducated, unqualified dolt shouldn't be giving out advice.

• Heart
He's a bleeping ignorant, idiotic & seriously lacking in intelligence prick. He couldn't tell the truth if you paid him £1mill. Needs shutting up for good now 🤬

It's blatantly obvious when Whanker has done a bit of Googling. Last week he was dropping "electrolytes" into everything, this week it's some pop psychology about depression. He's claiming this is how he's been doing it and dishing it out as advice like some bleeping guru, but it's clear this is just something he read this week.

As with so much he talks about, he's slightly right. But also, as with everything, he hasn't done enough research to fully know what he's talking about. With this, he's trying to apply a theory of the pillars of wellness to people who have much deeper rooted mental health issues (his own imaginary one included) than this can have a meaningful impact on. Yes, taking care of sleep, nutrition, movement, and feelings of belonging and purpose are beneficial to people. But they don't cure anything, least of all significant health conditions.

This is exactly why an uneducated, unqualified dolt shouldn't be giving out advice.
He can't even keep his own story straight. He says those 3 things- walking, talking to mates, eating healthy, cure depression, yet he says that for 6 months of the year he wants to end himself.... sooo in the world according to wheeler does that mean he's not - walking, talking to mates, eating healthy for 6 entire months of the year?? 🤔🤔
If you slow down the word salad and really listen, he talks so much shite he trips himself up all over the place 😂

Reactions: 11
He lit-e-rally does what half of social media does, forms an ill formed opinion and shares it as fact with anyone contradicting as a troll/hater/time waster/sheep. He can be the only expert in a room even a social media room. He wont get an education as his ego cant take it. He'll remain a thick used car salesman selling headlight fluid to the naive

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.