Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys see his demented laughing video on TT (currently second newest)? Very disturbing, wow. He is very close to the edge.

Reactions: 5
Just another word he casually throws around with zero idea the actual meaning.
He's got as much chance of finding the clit than I have of finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. You know he's one of those that rubs your flap for 20 seconds before his two pumps...if he can get it up

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's got as much chance of finding the clit than I have of finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. You know he's one of those that rubs your flap for 20 seconds before his two pumps...if he can get it up
I know hes reading and shouting at the screen that its all lies... Hes got proof he can get it up - remember Tindersaurus?! 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
winning thread title thanks to @sofaz56 :)

Dan is still a Legendary Whanker, carry on!

Previous thread
I am so proud ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
4 of which were you.
Then all the turnips and Sam (if they only have one each open - another 4)
So …. SR, SS - probably have multiple platforms open ………
And another couple from here watching

Even allowing for everyone to have one app open - it’s probably only 5 actual viewers 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
4 of which were you.
Then all the turnips and Sam (if they only have one each open - another 4)
So …. SR, SS - probably have multiple platforms open ………
And another couple from here watching

Even allowing for everyone to have one app open - it’s probably only 5 actual viewers 😳😂
I noticed Kaz husband Mike was commenting on the YT stream so that's another one roped in for the viewing figures 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
#197 checking in, ive been ill for a week...im playing catch up now ... better than wheelers wordle or geoturniping though🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Rowland has made him aware of the post and he's gonna be fewmin'

Will be interesting to see if he's made contact for Sweeney to have a "debate" on his "show"

Any 👀👀 watching, I NEED to know if this is a topic of discussion on todays Scamademy live 😂😂

Reactions: 16
Wheeler's replied to my comment on Sweeney's post. He's been very selective with his replies coz I can't see any other comment that he's responded to.
He probably has done an average 11K steps...but only this week since the weather's gotten better🙄
Let’s take his averages of 11k as fact.

He does the show from 10-1(ish), and then seems free to clog Tik Tok fir the rest of the day. So of course he can get the steps done. His lifestyle isn’t anyway compatible to an adult working a 9-5 office job getting home, then looking after kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does Wheeler respond or leave it be ? I am going to say numbnuts responds with the old come on his live for a debate. That old chestnut

Wheeler's replied to my comment on Sweeney's post. He's been very selective with his replies coz I can't see any other comment that he's responded to.
He probably has done an average 11K steps...but only this week since the weather's gotten better🙄
How does he fit in 11k a day when he spends at least 3 hours a day sat on his ass chatting tit, and his evenings seem to include a good few hours sat doing nothing if his DJ lives were anything to go by.

As a business that promotes 10k steps a day, if you yourself are doing that then does it not make better business sense to actually show yourself doing that daily as opposed to sitting doing nothing for 3 hours every morning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.