Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably makes Sean wear his fitness tracker and then sends him out on a drug run๐Ÿ˜‚
M the laugh of it is he tells cusomters to make time for 10k steps, โ€˜put yourself first and make timeโ€™ yet expects them to sit doing naff all watching him for 3 hours. He really has no concept of a working day does he

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw that guy stitch his video and came running here ๐Ÿคฃ

What's the odds than chinny asks him to go live just to talk over him and ask him for a fight lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, who called it in here? They're talking about breeding the poor dog now. They really must be desperate for money!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Does Wheeler respond or leave it be ? I am going to say numbnuts responds with the old come on his live for a debate. That old chestnut
He responded....

I'm no expert in this area, so have no idea who is or isn't correct here. But I know who comes across as the bigger bellend (DW won that one).

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Question, is he not aware that how many comments his videos have can be seen by everyone.

Just saw a video where he said to someone the video she commented on had over 1000 comments. I went and looked and it's a little over 100 ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Ok, who called it in here? They're talking about breeding the poor dog now. They really must be desperate for money!!
That was me ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ hope they have her health tested and dna tested to prevent genetic faults being passed to pups

• Sad
  • Heart
But Sweeney didnโ€™t say to starve anyone or remove food. He said moving more isnโ€™t a blanket statement. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 13
Interesting that Dan hasnโ€™t tagged sylvester in his reply! (Or offered him out for a fight ๐Ÿ˜‰)

• Haha
But Sweeney didnโ€™t say to starve anyone or remove food. He said moving more isnโ€™t a blanket statement. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Yeah I took his advice to be for people who cannot move more, through either medical or life style constraints. He was telling Dan to be more emphatic so what did Dan do? Respond preening with his usual tit eating grin and weird laughing like a complete arsewhipe, proving Sylvester's point.

Reactions: 8
He responded....

I'm no expert in this area, so have no idea who is or isn't correct here. But I know who comes across as the bigger bellend (DW won that one).
Well that worked heโ€™s now got 10.2k followers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ 

• Haha
I can 100% confirm he is jealous of James Smith, he believes that should of been him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh 100%, heโ€™s tried multiple times to get James to acknowledge his existence and James just treats him as the unimportant little noise in the background he is. I hope James never, ever comments on anything to do with Wheeler.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And the reply's been taken down. Must have decided to go down the "Police route"* again.

*do absolutely nothing

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.