Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#36 popping by to say. I think the reason Sam’s so
Chill about using her family home as a hostel, might be because having Kaz there deflects the anger/abuse. I bet her weekends are awful

• Sad
Reactions: 15
#36 popping by to say. I think the reason Sam’s so
Chill about using her family home as a hostel, might be because having Kaz there deflects the anger/abuse. I bet her weekends are awful
Plus it will make it harder for Wheeler to have his way with her if there's always another adult knocking around😂🤮😂

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Plus it will make it harder for Wheeler to have his way with her if there's always another adult knocking around😂🤮😂
she was lured in by the £££ and now is stuck with the twit. I honestly don’t feel that sorry for her.

wheeler can’t get it up… ask Kaz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What this weird, replying to a thousand comments for charity thing he’s trying to plug on TT? Firstly, I can see hardly any comments so not sure where the 1000 is from and secondly, what happened to all the charity money he raised for kids to eat??
I hate to always be the boring math guy but DW has his maths wrong here.

He's saying each reply video will be 90 seconds. That's 1000 lots of 1.5 minutes which comes out at 25 hours.

He says it'll take him 62 solids days to reply to everyone, which is 89280 minutes. I suspect he's got his sums wrong and multiplied 90 by 10000 then thought of that a 90,000 minutes (instead of seconds), and converted that into days, which would give him the 62.5 days he mentions in the video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate to always be the boring math guy but DW has his maths wrong here.

He's saying each reply video will be 90 seconds. That's 1000 lots of 1.5 minutes which comes out at 25 hours.

He says it'll take him 62 solids days to reply to everyone, which is 89280 minutes. I suspect he's got his sums wrong and multiplied 90 by 10000 then thought of that a 90,000 minutes (instead of seconds), and converted that into days, which would give him the 62.5 days he mentions in the video.
In addition to his spelling and grammar problems, it appears Dan lacks basic numeracy.

Reactions: 4
The whole arrangement is so bizarre. I can't imagine what's going through Sam's head.

Asking the important questions. He has done this "charity" scam multiple times over the years. Apart from a few packs for the homeless he handed out, there has been no tangible benefit nor accounting of funds. And you can be damn sure that IF he actually did anything it would have been fully recorded and documented for his adulation.
Exactly, the selfie stick and film crew would have been out in full force, so where did that money go and why is he, yet again talking about raising money? It’s pretty obvious what he’s up to.

Reactions: 7
So I’m confused, I can’t watch the lives because they give me the ick, I also have a huge issue with seeing unbrushed teeth 🤢. So, moving on, from what I can gather, for those who have tuned in to see how Wheeler can help them meet their health and fitness goals, they had wonderful information on how to get your fuel bills down and a lovely story on him performing oral sex on someone on their period. I mean, come on, I feel like I’m living in a weird parallel universe, you couldn’t make this tit up!

Danny Jones #127 checking 4 Million views this week on social media #bosh
Love this!!! Amazing viewing figures. Also - would the real Dan Jones, please stand up, please stand up, please stand up!

Reactions: 12
Haha just seen Sylvester Sweeney PT has stitched DW on TikTok 😆 too good!! Telling him he needs to have more empathy, doesn’t know what he’s talking about and don’t start with me or I’ll destroy you 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Haha just seen Sylvester Sweeney PT has stitched DW on TikTok 😆 too good!! Telling him he needs to have more empathy, doesn’t know what he’s talking about and don’t start with me or I’ll destroy you 👏🏻👏🏻
I just saw it, bleedin brilliant 👏 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 12
#1 checking in for duty.

I have had a god awful week and watching that guy stitch Whanker and tell him "you don't wanna get into a battle with me cos I will bleeping destroy ya" has just made my week! 🤣

Whats the betting he offers to have him on his "show" (for views, obvs) and then offers to fight him?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just been for a look and I'm very pleasantly surprised at how many people who's names I don't recognise are being very vocal about how dangerous and crap Wheeler is👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.