Dan Wheeler #23 Dan, digging a hole like no other man can, Whoop Whoop is that the sound of the Police!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time!

Quick re-cap:

Dan's prepared a meticulous take down of Dan Jones - he planned it for days with the help of Chief Inspector Rowland Rat he had all the evidence to go and planned on dragging this out all week. In a move that came as a surprise to absolutely no one, his well planned revenge lasted exactly one day. As predictable as the rising of the sun, Dan has decided that he no longer wants to spend the week talking about Dan Jones. He is going to take the moral highground instead. This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that people on here were pointing out he was potentially breaking the law, that most of his threatening rant sounded suspiciously like blackmail, that he was definitely harrassing the Jones family and that bringing their eldest son in to the whole sorry sage looked dodgy to say the least. No - Dan has now realised that he wants to be the better person, he has offered Dan Jones the opportunity to talk to him tomorrow on a live the drama continues. Will Dan Jones be able to take time out from his busy schedule of being a threat to society, running over 200 tattle accounts and multiple TikTok accounts to talk to Dan Wheeler? Will Steve Rowland turn up to continue his cosplay of a policeman to arrest Dan Jones and will Nathan the Robbie Williams impersonator work out how to click on the link and we all find out that he just couldn't use a computer, this was nothing to do with Dan Jones in the first place and he has no idea of the mess he caused? Who knows we wait with baited breath for part 245,788,998 of this sh!t show.

@IfTheCapFits we've posted a new thread at the same time - I was just about to post the recap on yours and the thread locked!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Dan Jones 28 checking in. Can’t wait to see how the latest chapter in this tawdry drama unfolds. It’s truly difficult to believe anyone is as dumb and deluded as the turnips surrounding and enabling Wheeler.

Reactions: 10
Two of us have posted a new thread at the same time and it locked the last one - I was in the middle of cutting and pasting the recap over to @IfTheCapFits thread and it all locked 🙈 so the wrong thread went live - don't know how to contact the mods?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Think it’s cos the new thread has “shite” on it so they had to change it? I dunno lol

Reactions: 7
Think it’s cos the new thread has “shite” on it so they had to change it? I dunno lol
Yeah it might be you can't have that in the title - apologies I managed to crash the last thread and this may not have been the winning title, the last one was a bit chaotic and the top thread wasn't a title!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
New thread time!

Quick re-cap:

Dan's prepared a meticulous take down of Dan Jones - he planned it for days with the help of Chief Inspector Rowland Rat he had all the evidence to go and planned on dragging this out all week. In a move that came as a surprise to absolutely no one, his well planned revenge lasted exactly one day. As predictable as the rising of the sun, Dan has decided that he no longer wants to spend the week talking about Dan Jones. He is going to take the moral highground instead. This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that people on here were pointing out he was potentially breaking the law, that most of his threatening rant sounded suspiciously like blackmail, that he was definitely harrassing the Jones family and that bringing their eldest son in to the whole sorry sage looked dodgy to say the least. No - Dan has now realised that he wants to be the better person, he has offered Dan Jones the opportunity to talk to him tomorrow on a live the drama continues. Will Dan Jones be able to take time out from his busy schedule of being a threat to society, running over 200 tattle accounts and multiple TikTok accounts to talk to Dan
@IfTheCapFits we've posted a new thread at the same time - I was just about to post the recap on yours and the thread locked!!
Best thread sum up ever 😂 you just couldn’t make this shite up could you 😂😂😂 now I only need version 5692 of the pink MOTAVATION timetable released to be able to die happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
SUMMARY

Contrived Narcissist pretends to be magnamimous films his moral struggle and thinks its great

• Haha
Reactions: 18
#105 checking in, catching up and on my 3rd box of popcorn.
I think the best way to sum this up is from the words of my beloved Del Boy Trotter -
"Sit down, Dan. Keep your brains warm. "
Dan : "I've been thinking", Del Boy: "Oh, leave it out Dan, we're in enough trouble as it is"
"Dan don't be a plonker all of your life".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#115 Dan Jones checking in.

Wow catching up on last nights s$€t show! He’s definitely lost it for sure over DJ asking N to no show (if that’s what happened) 🤣

I was here long before the DJ fall out DW. In fact I joined when you were ‘family’ and using him for click bait.

Reactions: 10
@Coconutclub apologies for the new thread cock up & thanks for sorting, all the drama obviously caught up with me! 🤦‍♀️

Dan Jones #87 reporting

Hope today is less 💩 filled than the last 2...

😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dan Jones #9❤ Holding this breakdowns season ticket in the air !! I am here and going nowhere!
Think our action plan should remain the same jump on any of his TikTok lives mass report n out ❤❤💪💪💪

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.