Dan Wheeler #23 Dan, digging a hole like no other man can, Whoop Whoop is that the sound of the Police!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wheeler's put up 15 TT videos in the last hour...14 of which are spouting the usual lies/bollocks but the most recent one is captioned "HE FOUND THE TIT" and shows Sam's cat feeding her litter of kittens. Is there nothing he doesn't try to sexualise?!? 😠😠😠
Edit: he obviously still can't get his around quality over quantity.
Also, I thought someone had found HIM, with him being the tit.
The fact they keep allowing litter after litter to be born is not responsible god help the dog when he starts using her as a breeding machine and a piggy bank

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The fact they keep allowing litter after litter to be born is not responsible god help the dog when he starts using her as a breeding machine and a piggy bank
😭😭😭I'm honestly surprised he hasn't already started being a backyard breeder. It's probably only a matter of time😭😭😭

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Wheeler's put up 15 TT videos in the last hour...14 of which are spouting the usual lies/bollocks but the most recent one is captioned "HE FOUND THE TIT" and shows Sam's cat feeding her litter of kittens. Is there nothing he doesn't try to sexualise?!? 😠😠😠
No, he is obsessed. It's part of his extreme narcissism / fragile ego thing. He thinks he's god's gift to women 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
He put up a pervy video of the cats mating and was clearly aroused by it- he's a vile creature. I'd hate him to be around small children, he gives me the creeps 😕

Maybe he's getting picked on because his mum drives across the country to flirt with her tit PT
The video thing was probably because he couldn't remember what she looked like, poor kid!!
She puts Dan Wheeler before her child, they grow up so fast it's unforgiveable.
Video calls don't make up for you not being there, she's a disgrace. There's no job in the world that's worth sacrificing time with your kids 😠

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He looks and sounds stoned as usual on all his head banging TikToks. The majority have 0likes and 0 comments.

Reactions: 9
Haha I was kicked out after 4 hours (not without finding info out!) oh hi stevey! ! In the words of your great master…TCHQ must be living rent free in your head! 😂 My powers of deduction tell I think theres between 40-50 members paying. 60 no face accounts and the others either pay and don’t ever post or they don’t post and don’t pay and are left there to boost the numbers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Haha I was kicked out after 4 hours (not without finding info out!) oh hi stevey! ! In the words of your great master…TCHQ must be living rent free in your head! 😂 My powers of deduction tell I think theres between 40-50 members paying. 60 no face accounts and the others either pay and don’t ever post or they don’t post and don’t pay and are left there to boost the numbers.
I bet you sent them into a tailspin 🤣🤣

• Haha
Great work! This is hilarious, wow.

I do think you're being generous in your estimate, but it's nice to have some kind of data to go by. These numbers will only continue to drift down as more people leave the scamademy than are replaced.

I can't wait to see what desperate stunt he pulls to drive the next wave of new members here!

Reactions: 12
He looks and sounds stoned as usual on all his head banging TikToks. The majority have 0likes and 0 comments.
So he didn't bother doing his sanctimonious walking/tiktok headbutting session after 10 hrs of sitting on a couch hard work today??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking just that. I volunteer for a cat charity. We spend so much time, money and tears on neutering the mums and trying to keep the babies alive when idiots like this think it’s fine to just keep breeding. It’s so unfair on the poor cats

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So today he's said they are gonna do a Walk with Wanker at Virginia Waters at the end of the month and the winners from their poxy games gets to enjoy a private lunch with the Turnips

Who's up for a TCHQ meet up on the same day? Imagine his face if loads of us landed there 🤣🤣🤣

(thanks to one of our own for the info!)

Edit... Ooooh, we could all turn up in Dan Jones masks 🤣🤣🤣
Now I've got to make one!!! I'll upload a selfie tomorrow 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking just that. I volunteer for a cat charity. We spend so much time, money and tears on neutering the mums and trying to keep the babies alive when idiots like this think it’s fine to just keep breeding. It’s so unfair on the poor cats
Didn't his cat have a litter last summer? I remember him showing them mating in the garden

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Great work 💪💪💪🎉🎉🎉🎉 who’s going in next ?? Come on it’s free

• Haha
Oooh I forgot to mention that in between the
Great work 💪💪💪🎉🎉🎉🎉 who’s going in next ?? Come on it’s free
😂 I’m going to try again with a moustache…I don’t think they have very strong vetting procedures as they let me in despite the fact I’ve been blocked by them all already 😂 I did note however nearly every other post was begging for positive trustpilot reviews and to keep reporting the nasty trolls 😂 god if I was paying £25 a month for Kaz to tell me how to put tomatoes in a bowl along with the above drivel 😂

• Haha
Oooh I forgot to mention that in between the

😂 I’m going to try again with a moustache…I don’t think they have very strong vetting procedures as they let me in despite the fact I’ve been blocked by them all already 😂 I did note however nearly every other post was begging for positive trustpilot reviews and to keep reporting the nasty trolls 😂 god if I was paying £25 a month for Kaz to tell me how to put tomatoes in a bowl along with the above drivel 😂
Tell me you got screenshots!?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So today is the day we get arrested for child abuse.
Im using my phone call to tell Dan I want 1-1 life coaching

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So will he stick to his promise of never talking about DJ again or will the temptation be too great today?

• Haha
So today is the day we get arrested for child abuse.
Im using my phone call to tell Dan I want 1-1 life coaching
Desperate Dan, Inspector Clueless and Nessie the Elephant will be taking their 'evidence' that we're all Dan Jones to the police.
The man who was recently charged with causing criminal damage to his rented office is going to accuse 'us' of criminal damage and also child abuse, even though he thinks its OK to ask a child if she'd sit on a grown man's face... also harassment accusations by the man who recently stalked a woman at her workplace.... you really couldn't make it up 😅
Will he go in reeking of weed with pinhole pupils?
We wait with baited breath to see if the crayons and colouring books are retained as evidence
More news as we have it 😉 🎙

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.